coming to SF/bay area? need the spots? check here...For Shops, Shoe Stores. Grub & Shows v09.2011

holy moly, jae!? NICE job, but don't you have some book learning to do?? you don't like skyline that much do you?? lol j/k

seriously, real decent of you to throw this up for everyone.

Quote:
holy moly, jae!? NICE job, but don't you have some book learning to do?? you don't like skyline that much do you?? lol j/k

lol this is my last semester(hopefully) and im takin easy BS classes...
[/center]

for tanforan, the spot? and serramonte, against all odds? i forgot they sold shoes.
so,... i dont have a sig.

KICK'IN IT
IN NORTH OAKLAND
I FORGOT THE NAME BUT THEY GOT A STORE ON FRUITVALE AND E.14.
THEY ALSO GOT A STORE FOGOT THE NAME NEXT TO THE KAISER ON WEST MACARTHUR

[/b]​

Kick City
(510) 534-0344
3134 International Blvd
Oakland, CA 94601

Just for Kids
(510) 428-1393
275 W MacArthur Blvd
Oakland, CA 94611

Quote:
Kick City
(510) 534-0344
3134 International Blvd
Oakland, CA 94601

Just for Kids
(510) 428-1393
275 W MacArthur Blvd
Oakland, CA 94611

and kickin it is related to just for kids its on telegraph and 51st in the north

[/b]​

Quote:
Do any of these sell hip hop clothing?

Just for Kids
(510) 428-1393
275 W MacArthur Blvd
Oakland, CA 94611 but you can also try southland they got like 4 or 5 stores that selll that type of @#%$

[/b]​

don't forget Self Edge in San Francisco..
best denim selection in the country plus some ill shirt and hoodie brands to boot..

www.selfedge.com
"lets put it this way...i am so out of your league....if your league were to explode i would not hear that explosion for another three days"

yo don't forget platinum on mission.

they got that variant fiyaaaaaahhh!
--------------------------------
people always say to me "Don't forget about me when you make the NBA."
I shoulda said to them "If I don't make it, I hope you don't forget about ME." - William Gates, Hoop Dreams​

Gj Jae.
"You and me baby ain't nothing but mammals, so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel..."

now this is hella Thorough....I have lived in Frisco my whole life and I didn't even know about a couple of the Bay spots....tight!

Nvm
Do a number? Yeah, I bet you "do a number"... In your tights... on Broadway. Which is where you moved to, after you left Texas Chainsaw Mascara... where you're from!

if you are around the van ness area in sf, mos def check my homie's store, WMA
they sell their own stuff, tees, hoodies, hats and denim.
ultraadfinal1wb4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom