coming to SF/bay area? need the spots? check here...For Shops, Shoe Stores. Grub & Shows v09.2011

Gotta Love DarkSide. ACRONYM, WTAPS, HIDE&SEEK, FUTURA LABORATORIES, DARKSIDE CLOTHING,CONVERSE, AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, NIKE TIER 0! Now anyone with aTier 0 is a TRUE Nike Sneaker shop.

The Sacramento sections needs serious updating, I'll try and get all the updates posted on here when I can get them. (Or any of you other Sac heads couldsupply it too)

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

anything in Vallejo area??
No.

saw some Gil-zeros in various styles colors $24.99 ross. "Cubas" and "vote for Gil" and other colorways out of the 50 different colorwaysreleased from that shoe.

Headed up north next weekend, first timer. Where do I NEED to go shopping, I know HUF is #1 on my list as it True and FTC.

Originally Posted by redboy006

I just moved in from manila, is there any place in the city where i can trade/sell kicks?

Not really. What are you looking to trade for? feel free to PM me i got kicks for trade.

So if anyone can help me narrow my decision, that would be dope. I'm hittin up SF with my girl this weekend. I want to know the must-go-to spots. For the locals: If you were just staying in SF for the weekend (fri-sun), which spots would you make sure you hit up?

Originally Posted by LA Lakers 8

So if anyone can help me narrow my decision, that would be dope. I'm hittin up SF with my girl this weekend. I want to know the must-go-to spots. For the locals: If you were just staying in SF for the weekend (fri-sun), which spots would you make sure you hit up?

If it were me I would hit up Huf/True/Upper Playground...

I haven't been to FTC since I was a kid and skateboarded, but I've heard FTC was legit too.

I was out in Berkeley today for the first time in a while so I decided to stop by Upper Playground and Bows & Arrows. I was out that way for work, so figured I'd just stop in real quick. It was 10:00. Upper Playground doesnt open until 12:00 and Bows and Arrows until 11:00.
indifferent.gif
Man, I wish I could have a job that started that late...

too bad I had to leave the bay, there was some spots I still wanted to check out. no biggie, I'm coming back anyway. This list will probably help me out.

new shop on fillmore and haight called SFC. its the san fran verision of flight club. they only been open a couple of months and getting more heat in. i picked up a ds huf madres fitted for $80. that a deal!

I am going to be in the Bay area for vacation and won't have that much time to check out stores. I had a couple of questions:

I'm going to be in Dublin, are there any stores in that area worth checking out?

I was planning on checking out Darkside Initiative, Undefeated, and Haight St. If I had a half a day, is this a good plan or should I be checking some other stores instead?

Thanks for the input.

Back
Top Bottom