GARBAGE

I wont be checking for this album at all

Damn N_ its one song.
laugh.gif

This sounds like it'll grow on me. Right now
smokin.gif
soon to be
pimp.gif

but if the neptunes are doing most of his album thats another reason for me not 2 check for it
Blasphemy...
laugh.gif
Any reason in particular for this reasoning? I am just always curious to see these types of answers...

The Neptunes did their from 2000-2002, they had alot of dope joints during those years. But other than that i never cared for them, And i am not hating inany way

I like it, beat is fire, but is very single-%$*. Dudes is right though, its not really Common, but it may have this summer on fire.

eek.gif
THIS IS FIRE. PERIOD.

its obviously a throwback to the oldschool and they wanted a change of pace for common.. uuuh did yall NOT get that?

After hearing it again (puts on looking for the perfect beat then Planet Rock, Listens again) This joint is bananas now.

This joint shows Common having fun with a record. I appreciate a dope artist who can still have fun. I can definitely see this join gettin a lot of spins inthe club

I honestly don't know if I love it, or hate it...
ohwell.gif

it's different...which is something that I can respect. I don't think many OG Common fans will be feeling this...however, this is gonna be a bangerduring the summer....

Back
Top Bottom