Commonwealth DC Official Thread - Open Now

its right behind common share literally. same block as that joint only on florida/california block.

same joint as the dvd parking lot lol..

O you still down my way??? I may be down there around the same time as well.. I will hit you on the hip when I am on my way to Major to see how close or far you are from C-Wealth...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

L.. I will be giving you a shout closer to when you get off or hit me up..
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

That's a bet. I'll try to be speedy.

It's not that I think I'm better than anyone. There's just noone that's better than me. I'll accept equality.

Quote:
EDIT: So.. I read that all they really have is stussy gear.. Is this true ? I'd like to go check out the shop..but dont want to miss the first quarter of the wiz /knicks game for nothing.
most
Team DC/MD/VA
Stay Tuned to Stay Enlightened
O.G. Member #301​

The question is do they have XXL in Stussy or is that just Stussy Direct?
"IF SOMETHING'S WORTH DOING IT'S WORTH DOING FOR MONEY" - Wall Street

Thanks for the quick reply, I actually couldnt anticipate an answer so I called them up.. ( i didnt want to bother.. with the same B.S questions )

and I got a heads up on what I would be looking for.

See yall in a few.. with shirt and tie

cmon post up what you guys copped :D
happy.gif

here's tha goods.

stores off the chain doggy.

they only have one time only 90 footpatrol in sz 7
and unions 97 in sz13 and sz 7

the fsr in the rest of the pack, except for the infared 90

i was up there around 5:30 or 6pm, i was the one wearing the grey work pants and grey north face with mars IV's. the shop was real nice, i almost walked right past it though, they need to put up a big sign with the store name on the outside to make it more noticeable. they had Stussy, bbc and some others, i aint really into those type of clothes but some of the shirts looked nice. they got some 2X and 3X but u gotta ask them to get them to go get them from the back. there werent any long lines or anything like that, it was only about 10 people in there when i went. Overall the store looked good, i just wish they had more shoes and some Jordans.

was the bbc priced at retail???

Team DC/MD/VA​

the whole city behind us
O.G. Member​

Went into Common this evening with my daughter before going to Major...and met Lavan up there.

I saw some stuff I liked i.e. the Brown Airmax Combo 360's and this brand of shoes called CreativeRecreations. The Orange and Brown got me gauking...so after talkin to Lavan a little while seeing they were more expensive elsewhere I will be back.

Good to see they had prices on their shoes....I saw a pair of Brown AFs I liked as well.
Like the other guy said.. their clothes arent clothes I'd wear but saw some stuff my girl might like.

I noticed no one talked to me for a bit until the cute girlie working started talkin to my daughter and then answered a few of my questions.

There were only about 5 customers in the store at the time, so I would have thought one of the several workers would have been quick to greet on the first day.. but no biggie..

Just stuff I notice...but the only other thing I noticed was the Concrete floor and walls... I was wonderin were they finished with the place or not and hurried to open.

After a few calls, I found out this is their look, so I was alayed of fears of openin due to pressure. Mind you it wasn't messy or looked out of sorts... but it had a roughed in look (construction term) and I just wasn't sure.

So I wanted to stay open minded...I too wouldn't have known where it was had Lavan not sat outside of it as I drove up. But I do think it's an ok spot if you can somehow direct the casual traffic that way.

Perhaps a sign or bill board from the Main road pointing that way?

Thanks Jerome for the card and Customer Service...and please thank the Girlie who worked there as well. I shall be back to get those CR's

Do they run true to size?
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Rock Deep Creative Recreation run true to size. I have to check this spot out.
A wise man can play a fool but I fool can never play a wise man.

[jun187
was the bbc priced at retail??? ]

^^^^^^^^^^
yeah
BBC /Ice cream prolly had largest section in the store

by the way most of you are talking about the store , i guess its safe to assume none of you have been to the norfolk location ?
A chick did it ,​
___ the screw faces .​

All of the One Time 360's were shipped up a few weeks ago to the DC store, I need to stop in next time I'm in the area.

did they have a good selection of BBC/ Ice Cream New Era's? And what other New Era's did they have by chance? Any help is appreciated. Might have to send the folk up there...
Peace sign up....Peace sign down
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

What One Time Only's did they have??
"IF SOMETHING'S WORTH DOING IT'S WORTH DOING FOR MONEY" - Wall Street

Quote:
by the way most of you are talking about the store , i guess its safe to assume none of you have been to the norfolk location ?
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

DK Glenn! I may have my folks roll up there, but I have a feeling you would know better of what I'd want if i told you what to look for, lol...pm me and lemme know when youre going, I might need you to pick me up an ice cream fitted....holla at me!
Peace sign up....Peace sign down
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

Back
Top Bottom