COMMONWEALTH - DC

^^^ i just noticed that supreme isnt listed on the brands they carry list anymore. anyone got the scoop on this?
BOUNTYxHUNTER/ FIBEROPS

when i stopped by they had those supreme fila track jackets...this was about 2 weeks ago too

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I wouldn't ever post speculation presented as fact but if you want to call the shop they'll tell you the same thing. Making me have to work a little harder to get a few of this seasons items :b
tongue.gif
THAT WAS A PIMP SCHOOL MAN!

they STILL have those track jackets? How much are they runnin now?
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Peace! New Quickstrike Bobbito Air Force One's are now available at Commonwealth DC. These two Air Force 1 Supreme '07s feature a tough canvas upper, metal eye gromets, waxed laces, leather inner-lining, and gum soles. Phone orders are accepted, so pick up the phone and dial 202.265.1830

Store hours are M-Sat 11a - 8pm and Sun 12-5p.

Commonwealth DC
1781 Florida Ave NW
Washington, DC 20009

af1canvas-blk.jpg

af1canvas-brn.jpg
Holy Cowbetterthanyours.net

So is Cmon not going to carry Supreme ever again, or just this season? Out of curiousity, why aren't they going to have it?
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

^^^the question ive been asking. leilow, huf, commissary and all other US accounts have released their supreme fall/winter line already
BOUNTYxHUNTER/ FIBEROPS

How much are the canvas AF1s going for?
HANG THE DJ"Because the music that they constantly play, says nothing to me about my life..."

150^ i kinda regret not copping when i was there earlier but i already have the grey ones...

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

Ah, nevermind.................................
Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

Apparently Cmonwealth was getting too "big" for Supreme who likes to keep it low key in line with their "underground skate culture." But that's one of many reasons, or so I hear.
SUBLIME

the undftd ssur collabo is serious.
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Blatche
Hail. HTTR.​
WASHINGTON ********

anyone else go see 9th Wonder? I was there, I'm assuming that was new stuff he played near the end? either way it was great.

9th Wonder in-store was very very ILL!!!

despite the rumors of other people encounters with 9th, I found dude to be really cool. especially in a crowd of fans, he actually interacted with everyone on a VERY comfortable level...something I can appreciate.

plus dude can spin a mean one! any pics Paul or Jerome
Team DC/MD/VA
"EQAUL OPPORTUNITY RACIST"
O.G. Member DreadHeadTHE MANGO JUICE KEEPS DRIPPIN

After a long hiatus Ice Creams' Boutique line of footwear finally makes a reappearance. This classic silhouette features a canvas upper dressed in Ice Creams Waffle print, and gum soles.

The "Billionaire Boys Club / BBC" and "Ice Cream" collections are the result of a collaboration between the famed music producer, Pharrell Williams and one of today's hottest global designers, Nigo. Nigo is best known for his "A Bathing Ape" apparel line and "Bapesta" footwear. Billionaire Boys Club/ BBC and Ice Cream are becoming the new fashion forward staple with each collection being produced in limited editions, and only available by a handful of the best retailers around the world.

To order please call 757.622.3372 or email us at customer_service@cmonwealth.com

waffle-shoe.jpg
Holy Cowbetterthanyours.net

HOLY @#%$
I WOULD LOVE TO PUNCH PHARRELLS @#%$ TEETH IN FOR MAKING THE ABOVE SHOE
RIDICULOUS
BEE THHERREE!!

Back
Top Bottom