Compiled Fusion Post - Post all Fusion pics and discussion here (56k?)

aj-force-12-bright-cactus-main.jpg

I like the Glacier and Playoff AJF12s. Most of the AJF5s are garbage. A lot of people at my school like them though.

My homeboy just ordered his pair and my pair of Playoff Fusions with the 30%off code. For 110 shipped, I reconsidered! I can't wait to see pics of theupcoming releases...

Playoff Fusions are nice, I got them...on the fence about the Fusion 5s, will probably get one color though for good measure...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

cant wait for the black/red V fusions
april 19
got my calendar marked

Can't wait either. I love these since I love air force 1's. Its the best of both worlds for me.

saw some kid in the mall today rockin some mad fake Fusion 12's... Royal blue upper and bright yellow lower, hilarious I really wanted to call him out

Fusions are out of control! The first two were the cleanest. Glad I scooped them up, but I am dying to see the AJF20!
eek.gif

have you guys seen all the fusion xxiii? Are those really coming out or are the fake makers out doing JB?

i can't get a decent price on a pair of taxi xii's anywhere so i think i'll just get the fusions *sigh*...mite get the v's too as they'reone of my favorite signature j's

I own the Taxi Fusions, and I gotta say I was very please with the quality of the materials. I thought they were very comfy. Sure some fusions have no businessbeing made, but I think the XII fusions turned out very well, considering each respective shoe is relatively simple in design.

I dont think its possible to fuse sneakers like the III's, V's, etc because its hard to catch all the details. The XX's I think will be verynice...because aside from a few design aspects they were relatively simple as well.

One reason I think people dont like this shoe.....is because of the 145+ price tag for what is basically a GR Air Force One. If the price was more in the areaof $80-90, then I think people wouldn't have as much hate for them as they do.

Anyone have a working 20% or 30% working coupon? I don't want to spend 140 or 160 for the Playoff Fusions...

Back
Top Bottom