Compiled Fusion Post - Post all Fusion pics and discussion here (56k?)

Yo the Blue Fusions are tough man I definatly think I will pick them up with my boys employee discount I think they are actually worth about a 100 but hey callme crazy

jamergrady......from my understanding there is a high chance fusion 8s are being produced, i saw a glimpse and it was black/red just like the playoff 8s itlook like the photoshop you posted but without the strap, i cant say im100% on this info but hopefully heat, PO, redbrim etc can say if this is true or not
smile.gif

the 8s without its straps is like a computer without its monitor that is on real i was actual look forward to these fusion but never mind
my favorite jordan with my favorite nike but when you take the strap off the 8s you gone too far

no matter what they are still an air force 1!
I wont allow myself to pay that for an uptown
indifferent.gif
how could theyeven make these is unreal to me.
but, to each there own.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Picked up the Blk/Blue and the Black/Bright Cactus today in Bklyn. I know a lot of people don't like these but I happen to think there really nice.

312184410.jpg

im still debating between the bul and black Vs or the red/blacks

there both so hard i dont wanna get both because im thinking about copping stealh xx3s

damn decisions lol to many releases this year

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Picked up the Blk/Blue and the Black/Bright Cactus today in Bklyn. I know a lot of people don't like these but I happen to think there really nice.

312184410.jpg

The Black/Blue ones are aight, but those Cactus ones are garbage.

Copped both colors myself

Had the black/blue for 3 weeks already and got the black/green yesterday

Now waiting for footlocker to get the black/red.

Also picked up the orange peel from flight club nyc there are a few different colorways there.

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

can we get pics with you wearing them...thanx

Here you go. Some more iPhone pics. People on here are
laugh.gif
. They willhave these when they release.

bbf1534c7ac9bc4aeb8cd3bbec5b21ea940b1ae.pjpg

a2d3566c4b937b43cc5cbd1d4ba7e73edca3ea2.pjpg

bac25724b57c7c55be0411a5bacab0897b845de.pjpg

WHat kind of stores are getting the black/blue/red? Is eastbay going to have them? I want these but not at full price...

did anyone cop the black/red junts?
if you did can i see some pics
some different angles and what they look like on your feet

Iunno but those Cactus are pretty sick to me and for some reason every fusion is looking nice on someone but not alone @_@ I saw somebody rockin AJF 12'sand dam when you cover the back a bit it looks hella nice.

Originally Posted by KnutWuchtig

I like the Fusion Vs. The first Fusions I like but $150 is a little bit to much I think!

thats were the nike factory comes in my friend lol

there 40% off there

(or somethin like that)

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by KnutWuchtig

I like the Fusion Vs. The first Fusions I like but $150 is a little bit to much I think!

thats were the nike factory comes in my friend lol

there 40% off there

(or somethin like that)
Wow. That would be nice indeed.
Funny Thing. They are about $150 in the US. So here in Germany they might be somting like 150€ (XX3 -> $185 US, 200€ Germany which is about $315) which willbe something about $230.
ohwell.gif

Does anyone know which 5s eastbay is getting? I see that they have a bunch of the clothes up, but no shoes yet.

Originally Posted by WilderShoe

Does anyone know which 5s eastbay is getting? I see that they have a bunch of the clothes up, but no shoes yet.

Eff eastbay buy through ndc and use this 25% off code

25PCTNTF2

The code expires saturday night.

Back
Top Bottom