Compiled Fusion Post - Post all Fusion pics and discussion here (56k?)

sorry cell phone pics
grin.gif

^^ Those aint half-bad, actually. I don't know if I would pay full retail but they are better than what I thought. Good for you for buying what you like!
smile.gif

Thanks for the pics, too.

JordansRMyCrack wrote:

^^ Those aint half-bad, actually. I don't know if I would pay full retail but they are better than what I thought. Good for you for buying what you like!
smile.gif

Thanks for the pics, too.
trust me, i despise fushions.However, i like anything with elephant print
tongue.gif

I plan on getting the other 2 that resemble the 3s.(black&grey,white&grey)
pimp.gif

Not the crazy colors though.(black & blue,black & green,ETC..)
sick.gif

I really like those Fusion3s up there. The best fusion since the Playoff12s, imo. They'll be copped eventually.

I dont know if this is the right spot to ask but I hope someone can answer this for me.

What is the difference between the AJF3 Primiere and just the regular ones? Are they like L'Styles?

Thanks

What? Black/university blue and white/university blue are not crazy colors. Lol...wow. But I want to get like 5 of the Fusion IIIs.......including the PremierIII Fusions--ESPECIALLY since the July CDP blows. Love the white/gold and black/gold! But a bill sixty is a grip, you know. Still, I want those more than anyof the Fusion III releases......even with patent leather.

Wow this thread has been around for almost 8 months and is only at 15 pages? It seems NT aint got no love for no fusions lol. I personally am checking for theblack cement 3 fusions. RD anyone?

Most Fusion's are garbage. However, some are well made. They don't give you the
eek.gif
effect, but they do give you the "I could rock that" feel. That beingsaid, I wouldn't pay the premium prices JB is charging, so it is a good thing that most, if not all, will hit the sales rack.

I have only bought one pair of Fusions, the AJF12 "Playoff" colorway, for $60. I am waiting for the AJF5 White/Black/Red colorway to go on sale. Ialso like the White/Maize AJF3 that are posted above, might scoop them up during the F&F weekend.

lol. so much love for fusions in here. great way to keep the haters out. i'm a hater but i just wanted to see the responses in here.

Let the Haters hate but some of the Fusions are fly. I dont know why NT is so against them but I look at each shoe individually and decide from there withoutothers influencing my choices. I'm really liking some of the Fusions. I mean we have pro athletes (ath-a-letes in George Bush's words) wearing Fusionsand they could rock any shoe they want pretty much. They really aint all that bad as some folks make them out to be.

the only fusions i like are the blue&black 5's and the wine 5's and the lime green&black 5's

Hi haters...

Just grabbed my black/blue 3's... tough...

Can't wait til the flight club release on the 30th.

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Let the Haters hate but some of the Fusions are fly. I dont know why NT is so against them but I look at each shoe individually and decide from there without others influencing my choices. I'm really liking some of the Fusions. I mean we have pro athletes (ath-a-letes in George Bush's words) wearing Fusions and they could rock any shoe they want pretty much. They really aint all that bad as some folks make them out to be.

QFT

IMO yes JB released way too many colorways but some of them have been very nice. I don't understand the hate but the JB fourm seems to complain aboutEVERYTHING no matter what.

Word ^^

Originally Posted by AirPortchy

Hi haters...

Just grabbed my black/blue 3's... tough...

Can't wait til the flight club release on the 30th.

I would also like to see pics, and this is the place to post them.

I'm not a huge fan...but you almost have to be when the black/cement fusion IIIs look better than the CDP IIIs

The best fusions were the 12s

After they took the swoosh of all the rest of the fusions have been look like knock-offs especially the F3

I just picked up the black/carolina blue fusion 3's today.

I've been dying for some carolina blue shoes and they looked pretty nice in person, couldn't resist, they're actually a lot better in person and onyour feet imo, but i'll see if they're good enough for me to keep within the next couple weeks.

Right now I'm more than satisfied though, I'll take pics tomorrow since the other guy didn't.

Back
Top Bottom