Compiled Fusion Post - Post all Fusion pics and discussion here (56k?)

im sorry but the v's are a masterpiece and the fusions just make them look bad
smh.gif

I'm not sure if anyone stated this before, but I remember back when I was in Junior High School (96-97), back when the XII's came out,

Air Forces came out with a similar collabo (White mid's), except that the front toe panel was all black with the same material.

Can someone post pics?

Does anyone have pics of them inspired AF1 AJXII low top black and red... they drop in a few weeks....

The nicest fusions are the black and white 12's that drop this month IMO. I can't front, the grey/blue that drop today are much nicer in person. I LOVEthe bottom of the shoe though its still not worth my money. Though I must say, the cloths that come with it are some of Jordans best in a while, ESPECIALLY thehoody; hoody is beautiful. THe 5 fusions are overrated as I see it, everyone down here are going crazy over them. The only one I liked were the white ones andthey seem no where to be found.

I still can't believe the brown joints arent releasing, those are the nicest ones...

Originally Posted by JKeyMart

the white OG V fusion colorway is fire

you don't even need these.....da OG fire red ones those mimmick are comin out in a countdown pack.

HEAT23---thanks for the pics again maannn..your a cornerstone of NT.

not bad imo will cop, and will be fire in summertime.

why do these fools quote 7 pictures, share your comments and be out- no need to look at same pics 21x

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Yall know "SoulJA Boy Tell'em" is on the phone with JB as I type trying to load up on multiple pairs to rock this summer.

Man, I LOVE these AJF V white/orange/blue shoes, but hate Soulja Boy. I aint gonna lie, that comment was mad funny!
roll.gif

I'm still coppin, tho

I like the blck/red 5 and the playoff 12... NT is slipping on the release date post...

THOSE GREENBEAN FUSIONS AREN'T THAT BAD AT ALL. IM NOT REALLY A FUSION GUY,BUT THOSE AND THE BLK/RED AJF5'S ARE DECENT IMO...

CED B.

Ajf 20 - $145.00
331823-001
Black/Varsity Red/Stealth
12/1/08

i have seen and held the samples of these, and i must say that JB did the detail with these. they are EXACTLY on-point with the stealth 20's. i didn't take any pictures because ya know, my job would have been on the line.

and on another note, you guys may like the jordan 2.5's. the same designer of the 20 stealth fusions, did the jordan 2.5's. i will say it's thebest .5 shoe to date. they are blk/red and look more like the 3's.

I used to think the Fusions were a good idea, but they way they are coming out is awful.

I can only hope that most of those will just be Samples and not released.....I would hate to have to vomit in the street if I see someone wearingthem......
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom