Complex: 50 Men's Fashion Trends That Never Should Have Happened.

Complex is about as shallow as a group of teenage girls.
a lot of the things that they are saying should have never happened are things they endorsed years back.
Complex is trying too hard to be GQ, but the thing GQ has over Complex is, GQ has a clean track record.
They hit the head on a bunch of obvious things and half of them weren't even trends.

But I digress.

Only guilty of tall tees and the SBs.
But I resold the SBs for more than I bought for so I ain't even mad.

41-90142-Y.jpg

Big stickers on new era's are so damn tacky. It makes me laugh when people rock the cool base sticker still on the cap. 
roll.gif

roll.gif

I take off all stickers except for the small silver authenticity sticker on the bottom brim 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kdawg

Originally Posted by Furrell

Velour suits were comfortable and stylish. Don't think they are suitable now but during the 80s and their brief revival in the 00s they were 
pimp.gif
Comfortable?- maybe. Stylish, no.
Very comfortable felt like you were wearing pajamas 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Someone has to explain to me why you would wear stickers on your hat.....it never made a lick of sense to me

I guess you can go in a store, switch it for a new one (as long as the current one isn't too worn), and they can't really tell.

Someone has to explain to me why you would wear stickers on your hat.....it never made a lick of sense to me
Real talk. I will never understand stickers on hats. Do you really have to prove it's real? I think people can figure it out. And honestly a sticker on the top or bottom of the brim is tacky and only destroys the hat. Because if that sticker ever falls off or is taken off by someone you can never wear it again with that giant ring mark it will leave. It's like when people used to leave the big giant orange Nike hangtag on shoes back in the late 80's and early 90's. All it did was leave a nice curved groove in the side of your shoe. LAME!

I see those Nascar jackets in tallahassee all the time when it gets cold

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

34. Sport sandals with socks... THEY OBVIOUSLY NEVER HAD HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS SWAG.

15. True Religion jeans..... SOMEWHERE, NINJAHOOD JUST CHECKED HIS CLOSET.

12. Fitted hats with stickers on the brims..... PEOPLE STILL DO THIS.
slow down homie, i aint from harlem.
laugh.gif

35 though, AMEN.

because there are a lot of stupid people in America who act like sheep

32bubble.jpg

complex is LATE on da hate...they actually came RIGHT back in style a couple years ago now with da cats that think they flee rockin moncler & polo bubbles on top of

marmot & northface bubbles + leather bubble vests, these aint going no where.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

I don't wear stickers on my hats but you sound pretty hostile. It's not that serious.
Most of the people who do this are young impressionable teenagers.
That doesn't make them stupid. Are you saying you never followed any trends growing up?

StaXX wrote:

I don't wear stickers on my hats but you sound pretty hostile. It's not that serious.
That doesn't make them stupid. Are you saying you never followed any trends growing up?

Teenagers? Everyday on the subway I see grown men with all the stickers on the hat. Some dudes even have that price tag on it
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by syxth element

41-90142-Y.jpg

Big stickers on new era's are so damn tacky. It makes me laugh when people rock the cool base sticker still on the cap. 
roll.gif

roll.gif

I take off all stickers except for the small silver authenticity sticker on the bottom brim 
pimp.gif
u must laugh all da time then, cuz that trend aint going anywhere..

sticker on my new era >>*

StaXX wrote:

of course I have followed trends just like most others
but leaving stickers on a fitted makes no sense whatsoever

its like leaving hang tag on things 

leaving that stuff on doesn't make it look any better it makes it look like %!%$

13airbrush.jpg

2Pat
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 guilty of convertible jeans. wore those in 5th grade. thought i got a deal for having pants and shorts in the same clothing.

or maybe alot of ya are just too young to remember that people ALWAYS left tags of caps back in da 90's....it came from ppl emulatin championship teams

rockin da fresh caps with da tags still dangling, stickers on da new eras are a direct descendant of that.

New era actually got hip to people keeping da sticker on da fitteds, they took da gold off da stickers in da early 2000's and re-introduced it when they figured out ppl loved rockin it

Are socks and sandals even a fashion trend? I wear them because they're comfortable not because they look nice. I always wear socks. Always. I hate not wearing socks. If I have to go run a quick errand I'm not going to take my socks off just to put on some sandals.

Back
Top Bottom