Complex: 50 Men's Fashion Trends That Never Should Have Happened.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Carpenter jeans were the business in elementary school. Used to go to the Polo Jeans Co. Factory store and pick up those and the jorts, was killing em out there on free dress days.
Pretty much all my jeans were carpenter jeans when I was younger. I would put random school supplies in the carpenter pockets for no reason.

low cut black socks and adidas slides all day, thats something imma never give up

does anyone remember UFO pants? Those defined middle school for me, they were one step above jncos and one step below parachute pants
laugh.gif

They need to add these to the list.

I still see everybody and their grandmas walking around with a pair from the fresh $.99 store.

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by 2o6

roll.gif

i swear if ninja was born in 57' he would be reppin the hell out of bell bottoms , talking bout disco gon come back

I'm tellin u...da heightz is like a constantly running G-Dep video. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ya I sure do laugh all the time at these cats ninja. Trend isn't going anywhere soon but it is tacky. Btw, do you rock the sticker tag on your huffy or do you take it off?

Originally Posted by syxth element

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I'm tellin u...da heightz is like a constantly running G-Dep video. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ya I sure do laugh all the time at these cats ninja. Trend isn't going anywhere soon but it is tacky. Btw, do you rock the sticker tag on your huffy or do you take it off?
funnyoutofreachyl5.jpg

anyone who's a fitted enthusiast keeps da stickers on em. what makes it tacky is if you got a fitted thats COOKED, and da sticker is hanging on by a thread, run down & faded then yea, pull that

isssh off.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by syxth element

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

anyone who's a fitted enthusiast keeps da stickers on em. what makes it tacky is if you got a fitted thats COOKED, and da sticker is hanging on by a thread, run down & faded then yea, pull that

isssh off.
  Yeah, that's not true AT ALL.  I've had a hat collection for as long as I can remember, and never, not EVER have I ever contemplated wearing that size sticker on my hat.  As a matter of fact, that's the first thing I do when I get the hat out of the store is rip that sticker off...followed immediately by me forming the bill.  I've never understood it, but whatever floats your boat.  I do think it's funny that New Era started putting that Cool Base top layer sticker over the gold size sticker for two reasons: 1.) to keep people from stealing the size sticker and 2.) to keep the size stickers fresh, so they would still be glossy and unscratched when the new owner removed the top layer and kept the size sticker on and folks just decided to start rocking the protective sticker, too.  That one still makes me laugh.

I really, truly , honestly don't get the 1/4 zip fleece making that list.  Not sure what's wrong with that one.

Peace,
   J

Back
Top Bottom