Complex Mag Counts down the top 50 dunks: Do you agree??

saw this on sneakernews... i started getting into this whole thing as to why this list is so off, but i'm not gonna even bother. just cuz Mark Echo mayhave the success to not have to loom in the streets and be in the know on a consumer level, doesn't meet his staff has to be just as naive.

their list is the WORST, their was maybe five I agreed with, but even so their rankings were terrible as well

Even if they omitted SB's....this list is still wack as @#$%.

Hey complex.....

Where's the 3Ms, Stillwaters, Stone Mesa's, Olives , Griptapes, Knicks Hi's, Brazil Hi's or Lows, Argons, Sambas, Splatters, Violas, Plums,suede Halloweens, Oxides, Shima Shimas to name a few?!

What a waste of bandwidth...
smh.gif

YEEEUUURRRP!

That list pretty much sums up what is wrong with "the game" in 2009...and, well...since the start of the SB craze...all downhill from there...

Just because they are limited and ugly they are the best? Wow...

No wonder so many of us 30-somethings are done with buying kicks to collect...

JM

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Just because they are limited and ugly they are the best? Wow...

No wonder so many of us 30-somethings are done with buying kicks to collect...

JM

PERIOD!!!!!!!!

YEEEUUURRRP!

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Even if they omitted SB's....this list is still wack as @#$%.

Hey complex.....

Where's the 3Ms, Stillwaters, Stone Mesa's, Olives , Griptapes, Knicks Hi's, Brazil Hi's or Lows, Argons, Sambas, Splatters, Violas, Plums, suede Halloweens, Oxides, Shima Shimas to name a few?!

What a waste of bandwidth...
smh.gif

YEEEUUURRRP!

That list sucks Co.jp's > that list...just stupid silly collabs that use product gimmicks to make them hot. which there not at all. who ever made thatlist needs to be beheaded French Stlye.

How can they not put any of these?

veneers, plums, caves
co. jp (city attacks, curry, argon, Metallics, Brasil etc.)
Nylon tongue FA exclusives (stormtroopers, Patent reds, etc.)
Euros (suede oxides, unforbes, Shimas, Brasil hi, stillwaters, olives or lawns, etc.)

eyes.gif

honestly, im not surprised complex failed at this list. more over, id like to know how they came up with it in the first place...

that was a bad list,
and the co.jp viotech low's should of been way higher up. That's my favorite dunk low.
and wth, no argon's?

i dont REALLY mess with dunks like that.. i have one pair...

but the best dunks are probably any of the NYLON edition dunks...

horriiiiible, Flom's should have been number one, and the fact that tiffany's didn't make the top 10 is just outright ridiculous.

What more would you expect from complex? Never going to be a proper list if they compiled it. Out of the 50 there are probably about 5 that are anywhere closeto being worthy of a top 50 spot.

Actually, I liked the list. A few choices were questionable like the nylon dunks being so high on the list, but I loved the fact that they incorporated alot ofGR dunks. Sb's were always overrated to me. Remember, just because it's limited, doesn't mean they are great. Todays general release is tomorrowsgrails
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom