Complex Mag Counts down the top 50 dunks: Do you agree??

i didn't look at anything on the list.. went straight to the top 5 and saw Wu Dunks were #1... i can agree with that.. so ef the rest of the list.. imgood..

people need to read... that list didn't include NIKE SB's...... anyways, the first FLOM's weren't sb's (right?) and should have been onthat list if they weren't. And half of the top 20 were from the past two years..... garbage and Complex don't know $#@! about dunks! I bet Nike paidthem so that some value get's fed into some of those horrible dunks that are still available. I'm with the dude who said the GR 3M's needed to beon that list along with more early co.jp stuff.. ha!

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

thru every darn page

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

thru every darn page

They actually don't have an emoticon to express my disapproval of this list.

A top 50 list of a shoe which has hundreds ( > thousand?) of colorways is a bad idea anyway. But rankings are a way of creating talk and with a topic asbroad as shoe collecting with no true way to measure success or failure, sneakers DEMAND to be talked about.

peace,

Jonas

[Comic Book Guy voice]Worst ... List ... EVER! [/Comic Book Guy voice]

i odn't see an SB on the tongue. so... probably the biggest splash a dunk ever made, not sure it really belongs on the list though. just sharing.

Originally Posted by outkast9984

that was the the worst list i have ever seen..... they lost all their credibility.... matter of fact i dont even know if they had any to begin with
Agreed. I don't think I even saw any co.jp's. There are so many more than the ones they did collab's w/ shops and clothing labels. Can you say Jack Bauer on the gurney...?

i wanna know how complex guys can even be able to hold their heads up anymore

Back
Top Bottom