Complex Sneakers "The 25 Greatest Nike Signature Basketball Sneakers of All Time... Your opinion???

They put the entire lebron and gp lines on there but only one Jordan? That's about as poor of a list as I can imagine.

Lebron ix, Kd iv no kb v and one jordan??? SMh. I didnt even know complex was still in business, but after seeing this, it shouldnt be long.

Lebron 9s are #6? I like them, but they're NOT top 10. Also don't know how they could have left off the Lebron IVs & Kobe Vs.

Originally Posted by Sdot73

lebron 9 on the list and not the 4? Also missing the Morf series. Meanwhile the kd4 is on the list?
i would put the IVs on the list as well.

AirMoreUptempo.jpg

c'mon complex..... how you forget about THESE pippens...that actually mattered, pippen II's should've been bumped off for these.

Originally Posted by mikedamz

only one AJ? goodbye!

I'm not a fan of this list, but they clearly said this in the intro. #readingcomprehension
(In the interest of not turning it into a list of a dozen Air Jordans and some other shoes, we only took the original Air Jordan 1 into consideration. Yes, Jordan didn't spin off into its own brand until later, but in the interests of fairness and variety, this seemed like the best solution.)

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by mikedamz

only one AJ? goodbye!

I'm not a fan of this list, but they clearly said this in the intro. #readingcomprehension
(In the interest of not turning it into a list of a dozen Air Jordans and some other shoes, we only took the original Air Jordan 1 into consideration. Yes, Jordan didn't spin off into its own brand until later, but in the interests of fairness and variety, this seemed like the best solution.)

yet they put a couple of lebrons there. talk about fair. 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom