Complimenting females Vol. Yo ma, you cute, let me get them digitz

^^^be surprised, it's worked...but I have 0 game to follow through..except when I would have a few in my system
roll.gif

I have no set game plan when I talk to females...I just say whatever pops in my mind..its a gift & a curse cuz sometimes I dont have a damn thing to say

I have no set game plan when I talk to females...I just say whatever pops in my mind..its a gift & a curse cuz sometimes I dont have a damn thing to say

Man I can't get down with you guys and all the games you need to play to get these girls. Maybe it's because i'm older and these backhand compliments have probably a high percentage of accuracy on immature mentality girls which i'm not saying is a bad thing but i'm officially tired of saying something to a girl that isn't genuine.

If I have to make a snide remark or compliment you on something I really don't care to compliment you on to get your attention it's not even worth it.

I live in an age where I see alot of girls expecting you to compliment them right off the bat to get their attention. If it's a "nail and bail" situation I can see the merit, but is it too much to ask for a girl just to start off with a decent normal conversation through wit, and intelligence.

I mean I hope this doesn't cause me hurt in the long run, but right now internally I can't just be dishing out fake convo's to get someone's attention. If it's not genuine then whats the point besides getting someone to "shimmy your jimmy."

Man I can't get down with you guys and all the games you need to play to get these girls. Maybe it's because i'm older and these backhand compliments have probably a high percentage of accuracy on immature mentality girls which i'm not saying is a bad thing but i'm officially tired of saying something to a girl that isn't genuine.

If I have to make a snide remark or compliment you on something I really don't care to compliment you on to get your attention it's not even worth it.

I live in an age where I see alot of girls expecting you to compliment them right off the bat to get their attention. If it's a "nail and bail" situation I can see the merit, but is it too much to ask for a girl just to start off with a decent normal conversation through wit, and intelligence.

I mean I hope this doesn't cause me hurt in the long run, but right now internally I can't just be dishing out fake convo's to get someone's attention. If it's not genuine then whats the point besides getting someone to "shimmy your jimmy."

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

You have a higher chance of finding your soulmate through your routine (I'm the same way), but sometimes that fake convo could be parlayed into something special and you shouldn't risk not meeting that special someone because of it. I do love your swag, though, pause, nothing better than being genuine with a chick and having her hit you with the same
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

You have a higher chance of finding your soulmate through your routine (I'm the same way), but sometimes that fake convo could be parlayed into something special and you shouldn't risk not meeting that special someone because of it. I do love your swag, though, pause, nothing better than being genuine with a chick and having her hit you with the same
smokin.gif

Some of you dudes really over think things when it comes to talking to a girl.

While you dudes wasting time setting up the "perfect" game plan someone else is just being themselves and prob getting the buns.

While you dudes wasting time setting up the "perfect" game plan someone else is just being themselves and prob getting the buns.

Originally Posted by Diego

Teach me how to be like you bro

Originally Posted by Diego

Teach me how to be like you bro

Back
Top Bottom