[Concept] Nike Lunar Yeezy 3

Yeezy 3 Logo

Concept Sketches

Concept Structure

Last edited:
very cool concept but i only see yeezys using recycled midsoles at least and probably wouldnt be that high cut

nice concept. i think with the first two yeezys, there are strong ties to past shoes in nike's history in relation to the midsole and i'd like to see something along those lines incorporated with what you are working on. look forward to seeing any other ideas for shoes as well.

tumblr_lguhpnRbSQ1qzbl7f.gif

Looks like a boxing boot, does not look like a nike "sportswear" shoe at all. Logo is okay.

You understand that kanye is taking a "retro" approach into designing the yeezy's, If they would come out looking "futuristic" there would be a lot of angry people.

I think these are dope, but knowing Kanye these wouldn't be what the Yeezys looked like

That logo is ill though

Don't be surprised if they take it
laugh.gif

Yea dope concept.. This is like Yeezy x Nike Air Mag w/ Jeremy Scott Adidas touch. Crazy concepts though, I wish I could sketch out my ideas like that. 

dope sketches. look a lil too much like the mags tho.

like others have said, the yeezys take from past designs. mesh some of the things in you sketch with some simple concepts that older shoes have...

iLL *** shoe. Why not come up with your own logo n pitch this. Or look in to getting them manufactured yourself. These would sell n I would love to sell them. If you do take that leap Email me. GSmithintl@gmail.com

Back
Top Bottom