Concord 12 lc

These are gm Concords most likely bottom too icy ive been scammed about 500$ with 2 pairs of 11's that were like this but wait for other replies also and the leather cut at the back looks off

Last edited:

These are gm Concords most likely bottom too icy ive been scammed about 500$ with 2 pairs of 11's that were like this but wait for other replies also and the leather cut at the back looks off
100% GM. Did you ever try to get a refund?

I never knew they were fake bro  till I became a member on Nike talk everyone on youtube would say they were authentic posting all these gm sites  that sell Jordan that you should just look in the authentic section so I wore em out and nobody ever called me out on them. They've barely been worn but the thing is they were purchased in the summer doubt I can get a refund so I'll just take it as a lesson learned and wont mess with those sites ever again. 

And these are most definitely fake. Probably not even GM. 23 is completely off and PL cut is bad with a blue icy sole with no yellowing. Plenty of GM's and some replicas won't be able to be spotted on foot with jeans on. It's up to you whether you want to keep them and rock them or not.

I'm not into Jordan's which is why I couldn't really tell, he bought off yoursoleismine and the FAQ guaranteed all their products were authentic ... Still wasn't convinced

I'm not into Jordan's which is why I couldn't really tell, he bought off yoursoleismine and the FAQ guaranteed all their products were authentic ... Still wasn't convinced
Yeah almost all sites claims that their products are 100% authentic. Only sites to consider buying from are the ones listed here on NT.

Back
Top Bottom