Concord Air Jordan XI Sneaker Cake

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Old news...

On my boys birthday...his girl shelled out like $500 on a BMW 335i cake to match his car. That %*%! was bananananananananananananananananananas.
pics or ducktales
Gotta find it, it's on his Facebook somewhere. But for real, who the hell would lie about something like this?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Old news...

On my boys birthday...his girl shelled out like $500 on a BMW 335i cake to match his car. That %*%! was bananananananananananananananananananas.
pics or ducktales
Gotta find it, it's on his Facebook somewhere. But for real, who the hell would lie about something like this?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by j671

pass, B-GRADE!

laugh.gif

but the best sneaker cake ive ever seen was by some dudes wife, she made some cool grey 11 cake, the shoe cake was dead on. think she made bred 11s too even had the mesh printing 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by j671

pass, B-GRADE!

laugh.gif

but the best sneaker cake ive ever seen was by some dudes wife, she made some cool grey 11 cake, the shoe cake was dead on. think she made bred 11s too even had the mesh printing 
pimp.gif

need to find the cake maker and show em some of the dream cws and make em into a cake, that be awsome, lovin the cake, i think i can find a cake place to make like small sizes, gotta go chek it out and get one for my bday.

need to find the cake maker and show em some of the dream cws and make em into a cake, that be awsome, lovin the cake, i think i can find a cake place to make like small sizes, gotta go chek it out and get one for my bday.

i swear, if you mofos cheat on ur wife or some sort, id find you and smack you!! real talk! =)

i swear, if you mofos cheat on ur wife or some sort, id find you and smack you!! real talk! =)

Back
Top Bottom