CONCORD XI sz12 HELP PLEASE

Joined Mar 1, 2008
Well here the pics Im asking for LEGIT CHECK and PRICE CHECK thanks in advane ppl. Im skeptical because the "23" on back is a blurrypic.....
Oh they come with card no box

Joined Oct 5, 2008
Legit. Carbon fiber is good and logo on tongue maches with third lace loop

wkn916

formerly l2icel3oi9i6
Joined Apr 6, 2008
legit. carbon fiber is good and shape is on point. nike air insole

babyjs23

Staff member
Joined May 3, 2009
Legit. The 2 and the 3 are spaced, the Jumpman Jordan tag is lined up with the 3rd lace loop, the Jumpman Ball on the sides are lined up evenly between the 2and the 3, the carbon fiber is black as it needs to be and not any other color, the soles are not pre-yellowed, the toe box is the right shape and on point,the tongue isn't to long, and the insoles have the correct stamp Nike Air. Just get tagged pics of the inner tag to make sure the production date touchesthe barcode and you are 100% safe and good to go.

Joined Mar 22, 2007
Originally Posted by babyJs23

Legit. The 2 and the 3 are spaced, the Jumpman Jordan tag is lined up with the 3rd lace loop, the Jumpman Ball on the sides are lined up evenly between the 2 and the 3, the carbon fiber is black as it needs to be and not any other color, the soles are not pre-yellowed, the toe box is the right shape and on point, the tongue isn't to long, and the insoles have the correct stamp Nike Air. Just get tagged pics of the inner tag to make sure the production date touches the barcode and you are 100% safe and good to go.
sheesh..good job

Joined May 4, 2009
Legit carbon fiber looks straight good space between 2 and 3 toe box is good and nike air

Joined Nov 1, 2008
I agree with all the replies but I dont think the price will go under 200. I say around 230-250.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now