Concord XI

That one store near Wal-Mart in South Sacramento pre-sold the Space Jams last year. It may be worth a try to call them and ask them, so that you avoid headaches.

I'll be staying home, in my warm living room.

I really can't think of the name. It is right in front of the Wal-Mart.

Something like Athlete's Foot.

i called arden and champs said 280 pairs?? Yeah thats the athletes foot, champs is opening 5am friday, i wonder how many can each person buy

I would try seeing if any mom and pop stores will be pre-selling. I would never do the Arden thing again.

Also, try the small shoe store in Elk Grove near Best Buy and Home Depot. Call to check how many pairs Shiekh in So Sacramento will get.

NTSF had a huge line.

They finished wristbands quick, homie and I couldn't find parking after 10 minutes and just dipped
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

NTSF had a huge line.

They finished wristbands quick, homie and I couldn't find parking after 10 minutes and just dipped
laugh.gif

So they gave wristbands 5 days early...whats the story behind that? what day did the first person line up? Thats kray..... Now i wonder how NTSF is going to do with the Air Yeezy 2 release..I hope it aint raffle like the Nets release. I'll camp
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 2pacalypsmNOW

NTSF had a huge line.

laugh.gif

So they gave wristbands 5 days early...whats the story behind that? what day did the first person line up? Thats kray..... Now i wonder how NTSF is going to do with the Air Yeezy 2 release..I hope it aint raffle like the Nets release. I'll camp
frown.gif
NTSF post on their FB when they will hand out wristbands, I don't even think the workers know when they will start handing out wristbands for releases. Thats what my boy that works their said to me. Just got to be on the look out. 

I got there around 3 and it took about an hour and a half just to get a wristband. Stupid long line but I got 2 10.5s on lock, needed size 10 tho.

Most likely for the Yeezy 2 release, it will probly be this wristband idea, but on release date it will be a raffle due to limit quantity.

Originally Posted by DuMMie SOLE

NTSF had a huge line.

laugh.gif

frown.gif
NTSF post on their FB when they will hand out wristbands, I don't even think the workers know when they will start handing out wristbands for releases. Thats what my boy that works their said to me. Just got to be on the look out. 

I got there around 3 and it took about an hour and a half just to get a wristband. Stupid long line but I got 2 10.5s on lock, needed size 10 tho.

Most likely for the Yeezy 2 release, it will probly be this wristband idea, but on release date it will be a raffle due to limit quantity.
this. even my girl didn't know until they started forming the line, she called me up to try and get her size but it was already out when i was in line.

i got a 10 and a 12 for myself. let you guys know if the person i got the 10 for flakes. i wasn't even interested in copping these but since i stood in that line for so long i figured i'd get my size as well.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

Originally Posted by DuMMie SOLE

frown.gif

this. even my girl didn't know until they started forming the line, she called me up to try and get her size but it was already out when i was in line.

i got a 10 and a 12 for myself. let you guys know if the person i got the 10 for flakes. i wasn't even interested in copping these but since i stood in that line for so long i figured i'd get my size as well.

I hope it is "first come first serve"(camping)...I'm not a fan of the whole raffle deal when they did it for the Net's...So im guessing most likely they're going to do the raffle thing again
with the release of the Air Yeezy 2's like you said SOLE due to limited quantity. Unless, Nike makes a huge production for the Yeezy 2's which i highly doubt since they are too limited...
...Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't someone say they were going to make the Yeezy 2's more available than the first yeezy's? Iono...o well whatever suits Nike best
ohwell.gif
Congrats to the
NT bay area fams who got there bands.
smile.gif

Anyone know anything about Southland, Hayward?What time the mall opens?How many pairs each store has?

@%@% NTSF right now. I'm tired of their random day and times of wristbands give outs. Some shady business over there

missed out on NTSF, hopig to Cop online or head out Sunvalley or Westfield solano.. any fam coppin from these places too?

luckily for me, my boy called me about the wristband line for NTSF. got there at 3:20pm and got out of there at 4:30. line got even longer when i left. got 4 pairs on lock for me.
i'm also going to Serramonte Mall and i'm getting more. Gotta pay my bills.

good luck to everyone else.

Originally Posted by east99

luckily for me, my boy called me about the wristband line for NTSF. got there at 3:20pm and got out of there at 4:30. line got even longer when i left. got 4 pairs on lock for me.
i'm also going to Serramonte Mall and i'm getting more. Gotta pay my bills.

good luck to everyone else.
Do you have info how they will do wristbands? Its been a min since ive lined up there. Last time was for the spacejams
laugh.gif

Is it still the day before release date when they will start handing out wristbands near the recycle/goodwill trucks? Also time would help.

I'll be at Hiltop if I don't get a pair online. I got to NTSF around 4 and once I got in size 11 was out.

Back
Top Bottom