Concord XI

Originally Posted by Gregory House

Anyone know about sunrise mall in sacramento?
Called footloccer and they said they only have around 1 pair in each size left and open at 7am. Champs isn't piccing up their phones. Don't know about shoe palace and shiekhs over there though

Serramonte heads,

those with wristbands, yall know how it works? It is one pair per wristband?

Success!

Thank You!

Your order has been successfully placed via PayPal.

Check your inbox for confirmation emails from your friends at Nike and PayPal.

YOUR ORDER#:

oxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ORDER DATE/TIME

12/22/2011 09:33 PM

Sleep is in my future, no campouts baby!

Hell, I may still come out and see some fellow nt'ers, kick it like jackie chan.

You only can buy with a wristband that you get today. They won't let u buy the shoes without it. They will call wristband numbers by number order. U get to buy 1 men, 1 GS etc. per person. Once everyone with the wristbands are done if theres any pairs left you can buy a pair.

Got my pairs from NDC, Still might camp out to help out some Fam and Friends 

so basically those that didnt get a wristband toda/this week, and didnt get them online is SOL now right?...smh 
frown.gif
it seems like everymall and store gave out freaking wristbands.. is there ANYWHERE in the bay i might have a chance?

Easy cop at Arden Fair Mall, very organized and efficient. They let most of the dudes at 5am in the front only cop 1 pair and 1 gs so they all left to Sunrise. Got there at 6:30, waited 30min, and got my 3 pairs no problem and didn't have to go to a different mall
pimp.gif
. Good luck to ya'll dudes and stay safe...

I shoulda went to Arden
laugh.gif
...Fairfield was okay but not enough pairs for everybody. I came in late, and the entrance i went to was slow

I got my pair off NDC, i'm just hoping it's a good pair

^
Fairfield was crazy upstairs in the Finishline line lol's.

Cops jacked about 2-3 dudes up, people pushing in line, people yelling at each other, cussing, threats, etc...

I'm glad I copped last night online. So i just fell back and just watched for lol'z.

Shoe Palace told me they wasnt opening until 8am, -_-

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

^

Cops jacked about 2-3 dudes up, people pushing in line, people yelling at each other, cussing, threats, etc...

I'm glad I copped last night online. So i just fell back and just watched for lol'z.

Did you see the shiekh line? 
laugh.gif

That was the last resort for ppl who got cut off from other lines. Dudes were cuttin through the front and the cops/security came in and yanked ppl out. I seen this group of asian kids who were in front of the line leave empty handed because of dudes cutting...so sad 
frown.gif

laugh.gif

I was @ the Finish Line line but i knew i didn't have a chance so i backed out, the front was ridiculously packed. 

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

^

Tell me why I can imagine you sitting on that mall bench, eating popcorn and drinking a coke, all while watching them?
laugh.gif

i heard arden was organized for this release. champs at sunrise wasn't going to open up and a mob people standing by the gate
laugh.gif
they initially open but everyone stormed in.

i was fortunate to cop online

good to know that arden was organize for this release

Originally Posted by 2pacalypsmNOW

Originally Posted by east99

So there was about 800 heads or so. Man oh man. Hella people was cutting and this whole group of family with a grandma in a wheelchair and 2 middle aged women and a bunch of girls cut right in front at like 7am!! Lol they were like 18 deep. Everyone kept booing them and cursing at them. Everyone kept saying cutters and they were telling the cops they gutted, but mother.phukers! They ended up getting their wristbands before anyone! I had to be like 100th in line and I was almost in front. So, this is what the cop told my girl, they passed out 600 wristbands and there are a little over 1000 pairs. They had to dismiss like 300 pissed off people in line. This must have been the worst line up ever. So much hype for this XI compared to the others.

yea I was there man 10 hours straight...cold as a mofo...anyways I was wondering what number did the wrist bands start off my wrist band was like 500 and I was near the front of the line and I know that the front of the line was disgusting looking with cutters but that was clearly not 500 peeps in front of me. Any ideas? I'm guessing it started 100 or 200

man i had #358 and one of my boys with me had 315... i don't know how that happened
roll.gif

anyways, it was hectic. this is by far the wildest and craziest crowds ever i've experienced at Serramonte. Crazier than when the grapes dropped. There were hella heads in line with no wristband. They were very deep. Did everyone get a pair?
Niketown was smooth as hell though. I went right after i got my shoes. I went there and came back out less than 5 minutes! I love it. I hope NTSF follow up on how they worked with the Concord release.
pimp.gif

I went to Arden, I once again, came out with my pair. 11.5 . The thing is to be one of the first in these "lines" cuz the cutting move will always happen, I was 584, once you got a ticket you chose with store to go to, i was nervous when my cousin who was 184 cuz of the cut move, kept saying there was a limit on adults size to just one, footlocker sold out, there was show palace and foot action and champs left, they started running out of small sizes but never 11.5! Just going thru it is quite the experience, now I must get another pair!!! Lol

Yall see these prices on CL for them??

... $400 for a pair. really?! SMH. Too hyped. Ridiculous

great thing I copped via phone last night at NDC. the site crashed and when it got back, no more sizes left. any info about the shooting at hilltop?

Originally Posted by Spee D

Yall see these prices on CL for them??

... $400 for a pair. really?! SMH. Too hyped. Ridiculous

Yep, fools will pay. Hell, I will sell them mines for 400 and go buy me some DS 01's and still have 50 bucks left to treat myself to lunch and dinner lol.

Back
Top Bottom