Confessions of a Bum Vol 1.

My brother knew a girl who failed 7 times, it always surprises me to hear when someone failed more than once. I chalk that 1st time to nervousness or just messing up bad.

My brother knew a girl who failed 7 times, it always surprises me to hear when someone failed more than once. I chalk that 1st time to nervousness or just messing up bad.

Originally Posted by gberdin

driving?! you must be asian
Thats a little racist. However, I am of african/ native american/ german heritage if that makes any difference. I am getting so frustrated and fear anyone knowing at my job that I don't have my license. I know I can get it. I'm just prepping for that last try. If you fail three times, you have to take a driver's ed class which I completed in 10th grade and that would suck considering I know all the rules and my only problem is the actual driving skil.

Originally Posted by gberdin

driving?! you must be asian
Thats a little racist. However, I am of african/ native american/ german heritage if that makes any difference. I am getting so frustrated and fear anyone knowing at my job that I don't have my license. I know I can get it. I'm just prepping for that last try. If you fail three times, you have to take a driver's ed class which I completed in 10th grade and that would suck considering I know all the rules and my only problem is the actual driving skil.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Thats my problem. I failed twice for minor things. Once because I did not come to a complete stop at a stop sign. I slowed down really slow and I was the only car in the area and she failed me.  The second time, I failed because I failed to align my hands in the testing formation. It was so frustrating.

Thats my problem. I failed twice for minor things. Once because I did not come to a complete stop at a stop sign. I slowed down really slow and I was the only car in the area and she failed me.  The second time, I failed because I failed to align my hands in the testing formation. It was so frustrating.

Just take your time when ur taking the test. Make full stops at stopsigns. Look both ways at at all times. Like literally be moving your head side to side scanning the road while your driving. Observe the speed limits. Just take your time.

Yea its gonna be like 15-30 minutes of hell trying to drive "safe" but once your done, u can drive however u want!!
I failed my first two times because i was just careless in my driving. Not making full stops at stop signs, not looking both ways, etc.

Just take your time when ur taking the test. Make full stops at stopsigns. Look both ways at at all times. Like literally be moving your head side to side scanning the road while your driving. Observe the speed limits. Just take your time.

Yea its gonna be like 15-30 minutes of hell trying to drive "safe" but once your done, u can drive however u want!!
I failed my first two times because i was just careless in my driving. Not making full stops at stop signs, not looking both ways, etc.

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

Shoot, I stood there longer than I thought I had to, better safe than sorry. I think driving school should be mandatory, it taught a lot of little things I probably would of neglected had I not known they looked for it or that it was "customary".

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

Shoot, I stood there longer than I thought I had to, better safe than sorry. I think driving school should be mandatory, it taught a lot of little things I probably would of neglected had I not known they looked for it or that it was "customary".

I turned into oncoming traffic and winged my parallel parking cause my bummy #%% school didn't teach me, and I still passed.

I'm a late dude too...got it at 21 lol...

The things I coulda done if I had got it at 16 smh

I turned into oncoming traffic and winged my parallel parking cause my bummy #%% school didn't teach me, and I still passed.

I'm a late dude too...got it at 21 lol...

The things I coulda done if I had got it at 16 smh

I'll try to take my time the best I can. I know that is my only option.

And I live in VA

I'll try to take my time the best I can. I know that is my only option.

And I live in VA

Jesus H. Tebow dude, stop trying to circumvent the rules and just drive the way it is being taught. pass the test and drive like every young person who has their license....with their feet while texting and listening to that damn hiphop.

Jesus H. Tebow dude, stop trying to circumvent the rules and just drive the way it is being taught. pass the test and drive like every young person who has their license....with their feet while texting and listening to that damn hiphop.

i never had to take a driving test outside of drivers ed and i live in va

we had to get our permits to take the in car portion in PE and i took the test then...to get my license i just had to hold my permit a certain amount of time...

did you not take the in car in HS? everyone took the class but not everyone was able to take in car our year cuz that was the year of the DC Sniper and we barely got to finish and we were the first group of the year...

i never had to take a driving test outside of drivers ed and i live in va

we had to get our permits to take the in car portion in PE and i took the test then...to get my license i just had to hold my permit a certain amount of time...

did you not take the in car in HS? everyone took the class but not everyone was able to take in car our year cuz that was the year of the DC Sniper and we barely got to finish and we were the first group of the year...

Back
Top Bottom