Confessions of a Bum Vol 1.

I know how to drive, I just haven't bothered getting my license.

I figure if I can't afford insurance + car note, I shouldn't worry about my license quite yet.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I can't hate on OP.

Driving instructors are so intimidating, when taking the test. Driving extra perfect requires focus, & relaxation.

How the hell can someone relax, when one mistake can fail them?!

I got my license at 18 years old BTW. (21 years old now).
I know right. I just regret not getting my license through a actual driving school when I was younger. All my friends got it that way. I will try my best to relax and stay calm when I take the test again. I really can't afford to fail considering that Driver Ed class is like 250 and will take 36 hours.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I can't hate on OP.

Driving instructors are so intimidating, when taking the test. Driving extra perfect requires focus, & relaxation.

How the hell can someone relax, when one mistake can fail them?!

I got my license at 18 years old BTW. (21 years old now).
I know right. I just regret not getting my license through a actual driving school when I was younger. All my friends got it that way. I will try my best to relax and stay calm when I take the test again. I really can't afford to fail considering that Driver Ed class is like 250 and will take 36 hours.

I failed my driving test two times
ohwell.gif

First time I was nervous as hell and second time I !*%$%#@ failed PARKING. I even consider myself good at it but for some stupid %+% reason I decided to reverse too far and HIT THE WALL. I was feeling like the dumbest %#*# ever
smh.gif

Got it on third try though
smile.gif

ohwell.gif

First time I was nervous as hell and second time I !*%$%#@ failed PARKING. I even consider myself good at it but for some stupid %+% reason I decided to reverse too far and HIT THE WALL. I was feeling like the dumbest %#*# ever
smh.gif

smile.gif

Originally Posted by JPioneer

ohwell.gif

smh.gif

smile.gif

Third time is a charm I guess. I hope that is my luck.

Originally Posted by JPioneer

ohwell.gif

smh.gif

smile.gif

Third time is a charm I guess. I hope that is my luck.

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

My brother knew a girl who failed 7 times, it always surprises me to hear when someone failed more than once. I chalk that 1st time to nervousness or just messing up bad.

Thats my problem. I failed twice for minor things. Once because I did not come to a complete stop at a stop sign. I slowed down really slow and I was the only car in the area and she failed me.  The second time, I failed because I failed to align my hands in the testing formation. It was so frustrating.
You know it a test right? Do you want to pass?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

My brother knew a girl who failed 7 times, it always surprises me to hear when someone failed more than once. I chalk that 1st time to nervousness or just messing up bad.

Thats my problem. I failed twice for minor things. Once because I did not come to a complete stop at a stop sign. I slowed down really slow and I was the only car in the area and she failed me.  The second time, I failed because I failed to align my hands in the testing formation. It was so frustrating.
You know it a test right? Do you want to pass?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom