Confessions of a "state your profession here"

Originally Posted by socluis90

Originally Posted by socaking

People do this @**@ and act like food poisoning dont exist. some of you must just be bored. And *%%! you im being an #!!+%%+ you better make my food correct.. *%%! that "be nice" @**@. Your being paid to $%!%*%* serve me, do your damn job right. How can you tamper with peoples food like that. i mean hiding jordans is one thing, but spitting on/dropping food is sick. YES im mad cause these threads come up everytime and i say the samething. Im only tight because im prone to food poisioning, and sitting up in a hospital with a jacked up colon and bloody stool is no fun.

roll.gif
im sure thats real funny bro. i hope you go to hell for laughing at someone who had food poisoning....
even though i never had it, isssh is no joke.
some of these stories are straight comedy though. cant front, im just as guilty.
more teacher confessions please
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

McDonalds:

all this was done towards the end when the cool manager would close

-spit in food
-scratched my balls and made sandwiches with bare hands (manager wasn't around)
-hawked maddddd loogies in the cooking oil RIGHT before dropping chicken nuggets
-pissed in the freezer on top of the stock
-downstairs where they kept the frozen cookies, i used to lick em.
-when on register the change customers would receive was fake money (i was cool wit the manager)
-i used to mop the floor with dirty %#+ water then whipe the buns on the floor while it was still wet

can't think of anything else
thats $!%#$@ up dude.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

McDonalds:

all this was done towards the end when the cool manager would close

-spit in food
-scratched my balls and made sandwiches with bare hands (manager wasn't around)
-hawked maddddd loogies in the cooking oil RIGHT before dropping chicken nuggets
-pissed in the freezer on top of the stock
-downstairs where they kept the frozen cookies, i used to lick em.
-when on register the change customers would receive was fake money (i was cool wit the manager)
-i used to mop the floor with dirty %#+ water then whipe the buns on the floor while it was still wet

can't think of anything else
thats $!%#$@ up dude.
smh.gif
smh.gif
wow. I hate your life.

These threads are always funny and filled with good info...

Mine:

VZW and AT&T

- Don't talk crazy to me, I never seen your account before...I'll take off your monthly discount and notate it that there was a fraud issue in thestore...say goodbye to that 22% off every month
- Notes will kill you getting any help anywhere...If I put the notes in the right way then you have no recourse to get a problem solved. You might as wellswitch companies..
- Everybody already knows the slamming of acct...put something on for free for 2 months until you forget about it and then get paid on it for 2 years
- Read your cell phone bills people...I don't care what they told you in the store. Read EVERY bill no matter what...We do go fishing. (Fishing meaning onslow months go back into random accounts to adjust features...not me but i've seen it done. it's bad)
- We don't care what you pay for your phone...it's all about your monthly service..I'm commissioned so when I say I'm saving you money, I'mprobably not..
- Be nice to your salesman, even if you really don't want to...All of us have our "special" discount which could almost be 30% off a month
smile.gif

Theres a million of them really...I mean both companies have 70+ million acct's...it's too easy.

Jordman23 wrote:

State Farm

Customers that came in complaining and yelling at us for their bills, would see higher premiums and would be put on hold. We would "call" our Underwriting Dept. and stay on the phone chatting for a few.Checked your addresses and info on file. We had access to your credit cards and all that. I easily could have frauded people, but I'm not grimey like that.We would "forget" to add discounts to Irate customers.

Insurance hustle...I can relate.
pimp.gif

I've probably got more credits and discounts I can give on premiums, but #$*! that, I'm on commission.

...and just in general, I know what the wording on all those forms means, the average dude does not. If I'm not having a good day, I'm addingexclusions and @#!$ to your policy. If you come back with a claim months later, that @#!$ is getting denied.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

this is what keeps me away from fastfood...with the exception of panera bread...(knocks on wood that no workers from there enter this thread)

I worked there when I was younger.

We got a rush, and my boy was making sandwiches. Dude grabbed a rag instead of the ham and threw it in the sandwich.

He realized and took it out and replaced it with ham.

laugh.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

...and just in general, I know what the wording on all those forms means, the average dude does not. If I'm not having a good day, I'm adding exclusions and @#!$ to your policy. If you come back with a claim months later, that @#!$ is getting denied.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

I feel you Dlo13.

I would use big words that the average customers don't know about to trick them. If you on commision, I know little tricks to sell policies for cheap.It's cheaper sometimes to buy several policies, then one alone.
eek.gif
Itcomes out cheaper.

The best was when customers came in with accident reports and their stories. EVERYBODY LIES!! IT'S NEVER THEIR FAULT
laugh.gif

Don't try and argue with me. I won't process your claim.

it should be common sense to treat workers nicely especially in the US where 90% of jobs are in the service industry.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Originally Posted by socluis90

Originally Posted by socaking

People do this @**@ and act like food poisoning dont exist. some of you must just be bored. And *%%! you im being an #!!+%%+ you better make my food correct.. *%%! that "be nice" @**@. Your being paid to $%!%*%* serve me, do your damn job right. How can you tamper with peoples food like that. i mean hiding jordans is one thing, but spitting on/dropping food is sick. YES im mad cause these threads come up everytime and i say the samething. Im only tight because im prone to food poisioning, and sitting up in a hospital with a jacked up colon and bloody stool is no fun.

roll.gif
im sure thats real funny bro. i hope you go to hell for laughing at someone who had food poisoning....
even though i never had it, isssh is no joke.
some of these stories are straight comedy though. cant front, im just as guilty.
more teacher confessions please
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not laughing at him for having food poisoning idiot! This guy's saying he's gonna be an *+% and expect good service and nothing to happen tohis food. NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

All you dudes messing with people's food.
indifferent.gif
Karma's a %%%%#.

Don't care how bad some customer treated you. Be the bigger person. That %%$# is disgusting. No excuse for that kind of BS. Have some #!@*+#% morals.
smh.gif

Damn any subway stories? I mean they do prepare it in front of you.

The only thing I heard is the meat may stay out long hours... That's the only fast food I f's with so I'm curious.

customers can be *%%%+ but NO ONE deserves some of the things you guys have written

spitting in food?
you gotta be kidding me
smh.gif

Damn some of you are foul
roll.gif

I don't really have any interesting stories.

camp counselor

-"You want some candy from the liquor store? Word? I got you for a couple of bucks, im finna be on my lunch break in 15. (not much but I was eating lunchfor free everyday
laugh.gif
)

-Used to work high all the time

Safeway

-Worked nights, easiest job ever. Used to drink on the job with coworkers, sit around a bull +***, didn't really have much interaction with customers so nostories here

geeksquad...

none of ur documents are safe...inclu pics

and they dont know what they're doing...i mean i do...lol but im an exception.
A woman in Geek Squad is rare, there was this bad one that worked with me, she got the number, but she had a family and 14 year old kids. I usedto work for them...

Originally Posted by MF Doomer

Damn any subway stories? I mean they do prepare it in front of you.

The only thing I heard is the meat may stay out long hours... That's the only fast food I f's with so I'm curious.

In a past thread an ex worker there said that they used old meat..you know..when its gets slimy? He talked about some other things but I cant remember them.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

this is what keeps me away from fastfood...with the exception of panera bread...(knocks on wood that no workers from there enter this thread)

I worked there when I was younger.

We got a rush, and my boy was making sandwiches. Dude grabbed a rag instead of the ham and threw it in the sandwich.

He realized and took it out and replaced it with ham.

laugh.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Pharmacy Tech: Uh, i don't know, i get alot of pissed off sick people...i go through a gallon of germ-x every few weeks. Health Insurance companies suck ithard.

Originally Posted by FORTY 1

Pharmacy Tech: Uh, i don't know, i get alot of pissed off sick people...i go through a gallon of germ-x every few weeks. Health Insurance companies suck it hard.
cosign.

Back
Top Bottom