Confessions

All you college freshmen on nt remember be yourself in college...ima senior in college and I hope to get into law school next year....invest in yourself and yambs will follow.....college was one of my best choices...made a lot of life long friends and learned a lot about myself...be open minded and don't give into peer pressure

whatever happened to the guy who was pissed at his mom so he jizzed in her shampoo bottle? :lol:

The funny date thread bought back some nostalgic memories, so decided to facebook stalk a one night stand I wanted nothing to do with. Her profile pic is of her kissing the new boyfriend. For a split second got kinda jelly cause looks 5x times better than she did 3 years ago.

The older I get.....the more selfish I am becoming and I like it. So this is what some self absorbed/self-centered people must feel like..... :smh:

drake is one of my favorite rappers , I relate to a lot of **** he say

I think Drake is cool when he doesn't sing too much or get too emotional. Obviously he does that a lot on his albums but songs like HYFR, The motto, I'm on one, 4 my town etc stay in my ipod's rotation

i usually get 4 hours of sleep a day, and toke way to much

but whos counting :smokin

Last edited:
- My girlfriend does everything for me (literally everything), but the one thing that I hate dealing with is her insecurity, and not knowing when to give me my space. She constantly nags me about twitter (at least once a day. Ex: I retweet a girl she has had problems with in the past. She gets extremely angry with me over it.) Without those things she would be 75% perfect if you took away those two things. (Yes I've talked to her about it, several times)

-I feel like there is someone better out there for me but I will never find that person because I have a hard time communicating with girls when it comes to first moves, approaching them, etc. The only reason I even get girls is because they start off as my friends (meeting them in class) and I eventually grow on them over time, whether it is a few weeks, or months. They start to like me, I smash or date, THE END.

-Despite this I feel like there is no girl that will do what my current girl does for me. I feel that no girl would go above and beyond for me.

-I care about clothes too much. But not because I like fashion, just because I enjoy looking nice. I wish I could figure out a way to not care about clothing as much but still be dressed nice. Despite this I'm not materialistic. 95% of my happiness does not come from material things.

-I often think my dad doesn't care about me. (Ex: I tell him I need help with money to pay for a summer class. He tells me to wait until the 1st of the month. He proceeds to spend MORE than the amount of money I need for the class on lawn care, the very next day after I asked. :smh: )

-I want to change my major, but I don't know what I'm good (or even best) at. I feel like I enjoy a few different things but it's hard narrowing it down to just one thing. I have a semester to decide, before I jump into classes for whatever major I choose.

Last edited:
-My family moves around almost every two years... hard time settling in to new america life...
-Briefly lived in this city for a while... had my first love(dated for a while) eventually i moved away to another city.. one hour away for university... that really killed us we fell apart almost year ago and im getting over her.
-Because we moved alot i lost alot of friends... so im stalk with fake people
-I hate my dad... well.. not hate but i despise him... he is the most selfish person in the world... not the perfect definition of "perfect dad". I went through everything BY MY SELF, my first gf, sex, everything. he never bothered even talking to me about those things he was never a father figure for me and he always sits on his *** watch tv 24/7, eat, and goes to work. BARELY talks to my mom,sister. :smh: :x.
I guess he did show me one thing though.. be the OPPOSITE of him, DO EVERYTING opposite of what hes doing then i will someday will become a great dad.
-Went to university.. ditched my high schools friends to live with my new "boys" in sophomore year.. didnt work out ... fakest people you will ever meet. they liked to talk behind my back living in same house... last 1 month of the school year we barely saw each other ( mind you we were living in same house)
-I feel like i have no friends anymore because of that incident... i still have few people 2-3 to chill with... but i dontk now if they are fake neither and usually i dont really cliq with them at all...
-This girl cheated on her bf with me . Broke up with her bf to be with me. after realizing that the thrill was gone and her imperfection were slowly showing.. it was ugly... we have nothing in common and she is SELFISH,IMMATURE, EGOCENTRIC and wants ALL of my attention/time towards her... nah broad im good. One day she got me really mad and i told straight up just leave me alone and stop txting then. Fast foward... she txts out of nowhere and says im the one that she really likes and she cant see anyone else with her except for me. Shes still a virgin and shes so boring, if she doesnt give it up soon im going to dead it.... i know its so bad for my health.... i cant keep pretending i like her just because of her yambs :smh:
-My job SUCKS....my co-workers all theyhey do is suck up and get promoted. I was promised to get paid in certain wage but they never gave it to me because i was the only one who didnt suck up to their horrible management... its a joke.
-Have two midterms tomorrow... instead of studying im reading all 13 pages of this...
-I dont know what to do with my life.... im thinking of studying abroad this year to step back from all this and come back as a new me.
-Just feels like nothing is going right in my life.... hopefully it ends soon or im going to lose it.
-Oh did i mention? im still getting over my first gf, i keep comparing other broads to her and it honestly kills me to see her with another man that she claims shes not dating anyone.. :x

Feels good..... if any of yall is reading is... feel free to gimme some advice

I can somewhat relate to what you're saying about your dad. Aside from bossing me around to do my homework, study for tests, and play piano when I was growing up, he really didn't teach me too much about life. My high school years were not happy years at all thanks (in large part) to the super-strict Asian parenting I received especially from my dad.. And I feel who I am today is a lot because of that as well. Nowadays he's a lot like how you described your dad (work, go home, sit around and sleep); at least he did understand that as a grown man now I'm gonna be doing what I wanna do (which is something my mom doesn't understand yet...)

On a related note, I'm deciding to pursue graduate school to get my career closer to where I wanna be, but also to get away from it all and meet new people. I feel living in California (and going to college in SoCal) has left me in a monotonous bubble; I don't feel I've had a wealth of great experiences. Luckily I'm just turning 24 soon so I don't feel it's too late for it to change. It's important to carve out your next step and work towards them, otherwise you won't be given options over where you can go.

Last edited:
Got a few more

I really miss my mom who passed away 9/12/11 but I was so accustomed to trying to be strong for her when that she was really sick that I sort have distanced myself from my family on this subject so I have no one to talk to about it. I feel like even if i breached the subject with my family the conversation would just lead to me comforting them like I had to at the funeral...
Stay positive. I lost a parent too. My father passed away, and I miss him, but I know he lived a full life and his biggest concern was us. He was a great role model and made my childhood perfect. I'm guessing from how you speak about her that your mother was a great parent too. Be successful, be a good person, enjoy life, and I'm sure that would not only make you happy, but it would make your mother happy. She did the hard part, she raised you, and from reading your post, you seem like a good person so she did a good job. Take care bro.

Last edited:
i usually get 4 hours of sleep a day, and toke way to much
but whos counting :smokin

Being a smoker IDK how you can only sleep for 4 hours. Had today off, got plenty of sleep last night, was barely awake 5 hours and after a few :smokin I HAD to take a nap :rofl:

Everyone fears rejection dont worry about it because its only gonna hold you back.   Look forward to the future and keep your head in the books and you will be straight.  Trust me your gonna meet some amazing women while your in college.  i guarantee it especially if your going to the biggest university in your state.   

Thanks for the words fam

the thing with having that fear is that it never amounts to me doing anything because of it. cant even approach anyone because of the concern of me getting hit with the no look/vibe. ever since letting my ex go, everything's just been downhill as far of talking to chicks, can't look at them the same way :smh:

Excited but stressing a bit over college now...

I haven't been in school for a bit over 2 years now and I'm a bit afraid of feeling "dumb" when the material comes...
I'm usually very good at math but when I took the placement test, I didn't do as good as I thought I would...82/120...

On top of that, I don't know how to go about things with my girl...
She's a good girl but once school starts, we'll both me busy except for the weekends...and we might be busy then as well.
Knowing how a college atmosphere is, I know the yambs will be plentiful but I was to focus more on my education since I'm paying for it...
Don't want to cheat on shorty either...don't want to burn a bridge in case I have to walk over it again...

I haven't been in school for a bit over 2 years now and I'm a bit afraid of feeling "dumb" when the material comes...
I'm usually very good at math but when I took the placement test, I didn't do as good as I thought I would...82/120...

She's a good girl but once school starts, we'll both me busy except for the weekends...and we might be busy then as well.
Knowing how a college atmosphere is, I know the yambs will be plentiful but I was to focus more on my education since I'm paying for it...
Don't want to cheat on shorty either...don't want to burn a bridge in case I have to walk over it again...
you gon be gravy son, after the first week its :pimp: , always sit next to a cute girl or a white woman first day, they let u copy :D

you gon be gravy son, after the first week its :pimp: , always sit next to a cute girl or a white woman first day, they let u copy :D

Temporary solution.....you get caught cheating you get chucked out of the University with nothing to show for it and everytime a cheater or someone obtains a college degree by false pretenses it diminishes the degrees of those who busted their butts and put in the work and long hours at the library to get one.

I graduated from Georgia Tech with a Management Degree and emphasis in Finance. When I graduated I moved to Wisconsin just to become a Police Officer because I am an adrenaline junkie. 

I love my job but I hate arresting people for possession MJ and pipes because I used to smoke often in college. So instead I always cite them with an ordinance ticket no matter what because I think it should be legalized... 

My best friend aunt told me women where going to be the downfall of me in high school. Til this day I've never been monogamous with any female. I tell all my side chicks I have an Ole lady and they respect it. One day some drama will unfold and I am hoping I chill out before that day comes.

I don't think I am attracted to black women anymore.... 
grin.gif

Temporary solution.....you get caught cheating you get chucked out of the University with nothing to show for it and everytime a cheater or someone obtains a college degree by false pretenses it diminishes the degrees of those who busted their butts and put in the work and long hours at the library to get one.
never got got pleoghboi :smokin you jus gotta be smooth wit it , guess i aint **** huh ? :lol:

Last edited:

Try not to party too much and sit in the front of all of your classes.

It's going to be hard with a gf, but it's possible. I did it last year, but had to end it with her before this year started :/

never got got pleoghboi :smokin you jus gotta be smooth wit it , guess i aint **** huh ? :lol:

I don't pass judgement on the next person...you do you, but in the long run that mentality more than likely won't pay off. When your out on the job in your career field.....you can't just look over someones shoulder and copy their work, you can only fake it for so long.

I been very down lately and im really starting to question am I really the good guy I think I am. Im human and I make errors as we all do but its a bad feeling to really start thinking im not a good person. Sometimes I think I even embrace being the bad guy because being nice will get you killed out here

Happens to the best of us. Make sure you analyze yourself before doing anything stupid. Others do not deserve the consequences of your emotional indecisiveness.

-I do NOT like eminem , always thougt he was trash
-I had no pops growing up so I matured late, made a lot of mistakes
-kinda hungry

Back
Top Bottom