Confessions

I’m constantly sleeping, i’ve lost my energy. My soul isn’t the same anymore. i dumped friends, i don’t communicate anymore. i’m living the life of silence.
I used to be afraid of being alone back when I was in college.

Now I've come to appreciate this monk mode I've been in. I actually prefer being alone and often think about death.

al audi al audi I really admire your state of mentality. You totally see this as another hurdle that you can overcome and just look at the positivity in it. That's really cool brotha, I'm glad your still with us. I also read the story and just wanted to let you know you got support from all the NT fam. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

al audi al audi

Don't wanna turn this into an interview, but have any of those females come to see you once or more than once? You get the feeling any of them or anyone is looking at you as a pay day once your settlement rolls in?

Be smart with whatever money you get man. Think long term, though that may be difficult to do given how close you came to death. I know a couple people who bought houses after similar events and it seems like a wise move for them. One raised his family in it and they're grown with their own kids now and the other always has folks around him and he needs that given his state after the ordeal. Not telling you what to do, but you mentioned blowing it or hoping you don't and I'd hate for that to happen to you.

Keep us up to date on your progress fam. Your positivity is good to hear and I hope you're back on your feet soon.

al audi al audi

Don't wanna turn this into an interview, but have any of those females come to see you once or more than once? You get the feeling any of them or anyone is looking at you as a pay day once your settlement rolls in?.

bro im not naive, i def get that feeling chicks i was so so with was talking about

"i wanna get married, i just wanna be with you, talking about kids.......itll all be alright blah blah......etc"

see right through it all, know what i mean , im sure when im back in the real world itll kick up a notch but "momma aint raise no fool"

Y
bro im not naive, i def get that feeling chicks i was so so with was talking about

"i wanna get married, i just wanna be with you, talking about kids.......itll all be alright blah blah......etc"

see right through it all, know what i mean , im sure when im back in the real world itll kick up a notch but "momma aint raise no fool"

Yeah dat!

I broke with my girl on tuesday. I'm lowkey depressed. I feel alone

I'm supposed to link up with this chick tomm but I really dont feel like it.

Supposed to be going on a party bus with friends this weekend but I dont feel like it.

Its like I lost all motivation. Just wanna be alone and play fifa 16

I broke with my girl on tuesday. I'm lowkey depressed. I feel alone

I'm supposed to link up with this chick tomm but I really dont feel like it.

Supposed to be going on a party bus with friends this weekend but I dont feel like it.

Its like I lost all motivation. Just wanna be alone and play fifa 16

How long have you been with your girl?

Always thought i was one good looking kid, that mirror reflection was looking good.

Look in pictures which is not reflected and it's what others see, I'm ugly as hell. Maybe I'm just **** at taking pictures i dont know man.

Cannot be happening to me right now, just transferred to a new school and there's so much talent :smh:

Always thought i was one good looking kid, that mirror reflection was looking good.

Look in pictures which is not reflected and it's what others see, I'm ugly as hell. Maybe I'm just **** at taking pictures i dont know man.

Cannot be happening to me right now, just transferred to a new school and there's so much talent :smh:
Mere exposure effect. It's pretty common. Most people don't think they're photogenic.

Most people don't like hearing their recorded voice as well.

Last edited:
al audi al audi I really admire your state of mentality. You totally see this as another hurdle that you can overcome and just look at the positivity in it. That's really cool brotha, I'm glad your still with us. I also read the story and just wanted to let you know you got support from all the NT fam. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Couldn't have said it better myself.

i wonder everyday what im gonna do when im walking again

im getting use to this "bum life" right now not by choice obvioiulsy but i legit feel like these old people i mingle with in long term only diff is i stay up later and dont need medication like most/all of them

i talked to my lawyer other day, i dont want to guess numbers but its looking real good, guy actually had good insurance and lawyer knows of 2 bars an already gave them heads up about pending lawsuits ............................not like this pain and suffereing is worth it but whatever hope i dont blow it all. ill prob be a cheap bastard when this is all over, im prob done with sneakers

im actually looking forward to going back to the gym and transforming, watching changes as newb out of shape guy is awesome, unless youre on steroids gym has gotten boring for me especially when you been dieting/bulking for so long, i dont even wanna be a big build anymore just want athletic lean ripped now. so my diet is going to be super clean like my single digit bf days

i havent came since May, my penis still works though

i dont think i trust any woman i was talking to before accident, ill prob be celibate for like a year by time i build my body up agan how i want

this part isnt a confession, but you gotta enjoy life, you never know......people die everyday as us on this message board

im def gonna step my travel game up big time

Man I don't eem know you, but i'm going to be legit happy to see you go through your recovery and transformation. You should do a journal for us.

Last edited:
Man I don't eem know you, but i'm going to be legit happy to see you go through your recovery and transformation. You should do a journal for us.

Ppl have told me that

It was just a normal day for me man, I actually just left the gym that day from working out with my boy. Heading home not even 5 mins away to watch Warriors and Cavs..............then it happened I imagine not long after.

That whole day is a complete deleted memory btw, I only know things that happened that day from other people.

Last edited:
Finally saw a psychiatrist. Diagnosed with ptsd currently taking meds for the nightmares im experiencing. Bicep is always in pain and keeps getting infected. Seems like i gotta get it drained every week. Waiting to see a plastic surgeon.

idk man, idk.

life is a struggle.

I relocated to a new city last year. Things are pretty good here, I now live with my girl and now have the job of my dreams and making the money I wanted to make at this age. The only downside is that I havent made that many friends here. I only hang out with two people mainly, and I used to work with them at the first job I got when I moved here (Old Navy). I miss my friends back in Chicago, but in a way i feel like the friendships changed now that we're older and have different lives now. I wish it was easier meeting people you have things in common with.

Also, I confess that I like living in the past. I also hate change. I often look up old stuff I used to watch back in the day on Youtube because it takes me back to when life had no complications.

Try joining a sports club/league of some sort or go to one of those random meet up events.
Great way to get to know ppl.

My friends and I joined a dodgeball league. We got murked the last two matches, but we got to meet some other cool ppl. some teams are douches though. Its dodgeball mannnnn.

Another friend of mine joined some random meet up event. He plays badminton with them weekly and does random *** activities that are organized weekly.

Advice pls NT.

Girlfriend is an extreme overachiever. I'm talking full time school AND full time work. Shes getting on the deans list and getting 138% production in the workplace while getting recognized by the higher ups there and is most likely getting some type of either raise/bonus for it.

While I'm extremely happy for her in all of this, it kind of gets annoying at times that she's just THAT good at everything. As for my self I'm just working that job. Have my own place, car and living in a nice area. So I'm not doing too bad myself.

A little background on us. We met in the workplace. Different departments. I'm a lead while she's been staying as an updater but moving thru different areas(hard to explain). Knew each other since June of last year, started talking in February and dating since June of this year. We love each other and have big plans going forward.

Now my main question is, how am I to deal with something like this? i love that she's great at everything but it begins to be too much sometimes. Am I just being petty? Or are overachievers just hard to deal with for everyone? Any advice is appreciated

I wouldnt say petty i mean its natural to compare ourselves with others esp the SO. Id say just use her success as motivation for your own. Dont take it the wrong way but im sure a lot of ppl would like to have someone like your girl, most guys i know complain their girl aint doing ****.

Advice pls NT.

Girlfriend is an extreme overachiever. I'm talking full time school AND full time work. Shes getting on the deans list and getting 138% production in the workplace while getting recognized by the higher ups there and is most likely getting some type of either raise/bonus for it.

While I'm extremely happy for her in all of this, it kind of gets annoying at times that she's just THAT good at everything. As for my self I'm just working that job. Have my own place, car and living in a nice area. So I'm not doing too bad myself.

A little background on us. We met in the workplace. Different departments. I'm a lead while she's been staying as an updater but moving thru different areas(hard to explain). Knew each other since June of last year, started talking in February and dating since June of this year. We love each other and have big plans going forward.

Now my main question is, how am I to deal with something like this? i love that she's great at everything but it begins to be too much sometimes. Am I just being petty? Or are overachievers just hard to deal with for everyone? Any advice is appreciated

You sound like you can't deal with people doing better than you. Not a good trait. You should be happy that she is flourishing. If you guys end up married think of it as more income and opportunities for the family something that is never bad to have. Change this mindset because some people will think you hating on your own girl. Don't be those people that want people to do good except if is better than you.

Advice pls NT.

Pics of your girl overachieving?
:nerd:

ahat ahat thekid3456 thekid3456 appreciate the input guys. Basically what I'm getting is just appreciate her that she's in this situation while also being genuinely happy about her accomplishments no matter how they compare to mine. Considering I see a future with her, I'm more than willing to make that happen. Again, appreciated :pimp:

im really struggling to understand how a human can work full time while going to school full time.  i'd be a bit weirded out too if there was a chance i was dealing with a robot...

canifly34 canifly34 Lock that chick up now! LOL Better to be with an over achiever than under achiever. I mean unless there's more to it than she's just good at everything. That's the kinda gene you want your seeds to inherit.

Last edited:

Advice pls NT.

Pics of your girl overachieving?
nerd.gif
THIS

im really struggling to understand how a human can work full time while going to school full time.  i'd be a bit weirded out too if there was a chance i was dealing with a robot...

This is my current life. Work then school. If I'm lucky, I get to hit the crossfit gym when ever I'm not tired from work, slammed with work, or slammed with homework. I'm stressed even though most times, I don't want to admit it to myself. I'm not happy with work to the point my IDGAF tude is showing and don't care if it is. I'm not happy with the current workload and get little to no support. So it's like I'm set up to fail. I have enough stashed to pay my bills for a least 2 months and tell everybody - **** you, but that ain't the smartest idea. Only thing to do is send out this resume and hope somebody bites. I'm not getting any play but I'm not eem worried b, yambs is like catching the bus.

Back
Top Bottom