Confessions

But how's the nipple situated is the real question... :nerd:

Silver dollars make me holler.

Last edited:
I gotta get this off my chest, pun intended....

Estos son mis confesiones
Justo cuando pensaba que le dije todo lo que podría decir
Mi chica en el lado dijo que había recibido uno en el camino
El hombre que estoy tirado y yo no sé qué hacer
Supongo que tengo que dar a la parte 2 de mis confesiones
Si yo voy a decir entonces que tengo que decirle a todo
Maldita cerca llorado cuando recibí esa llamada telefónica
Estoy tan Throwed y yo no sé qué hacer
Pero para darle la parte 2 de mis confesiones

Last edited:
I gotta get this off my chest, pun intended....

Justo cuando pensaba que le dije todo lo que podría decir
Mi chica en el lado dijo que había recibido uno en el camino
El hombre que estoy tirado y yo no sé qué hacer
Supongo que tengo que dar a la parte 2 de mis confesiones
Si yo voy a decir entonces que tengo que decirle a todo
Maldita cerca llorado cuando recibí esa llamada telefónica
Estoy tan Throwed y yo no sé qué hacer
Pero para darle la parte 2 de mis confesiones

Old Ujier Ramon looking boy. :lol:

^Lol very specific. While we have Mexican Usher here bringing 2004 back.

More importantly are your elbows pointy?[emoji]128064[/emoji]
Srs

Jk not

Pm me tho

@FOUSEY

just read your story. i always watched your vlogs and tried to get an understanding of your life (i have some knowledge in mental health illnesses) right at the last one before you left youtube for a bit but never thought religion would be the root cause. i'm a non-believer myself, but it makes sense.

you'll get through this. keep your head up :pimp:

Appreciate it bros, sitting in the dark right now mad that I'm not where I want to be , but I'll be alright appreciate them words old head.

P.s read back my post and I sound like a Lil ***** lol.

I'm drunk as **** and it ain't even the half to this damn skins game. Taking shots. **** I ain't getting home.

Me and this chick bout to go get some buffalo wings. Wtf is up with girls and buffalo wings? Idk but **** I'm drunk.

She going to be gassing all night fam. Should have slapped her with the 20 Lemon Paper Combo

Told her I do lemon pepper and garlic Parmesan. If anything we can trade flavors cause I want her to try these joints. Idk man but girls love buffalo sauce. Gotta get them to try new ****.

Last edited:
Quick question , do you guys date just to date or are you looking for that potential wife?? ? I'm so caught up on finding someone to build with that at times I don't even really enjoy the moment . I'm always looking for that special someone on some Mom & Pop forever and ever type ish .

Quick question , do you guys date just to date or are you looking for that potential wife?? ? I'm so caught up on finding someone to build with that at times I don't even really enjoy the moment . I'm always looking for that special someone on some Mom & Pop forever and ever type ish .
Potential Future Wife but date to gain knowledge/enjoying the moment/learning/building small bonds. But Dude Relax And Get Your Feet Wet With Experience First Because Too Many Folks Jump In [emoji]128141[/emoji] To Realize Down The Line Things Got Stale And They Want Something New. So Enjoy The Moment. You Can't Enjoy A Meal If You Wolf It Down. You Have To Savor It.

Last edited:

I'm not a player. I date to potentially wife the chick. Now if the chick messes that up that's on her. You want a relationship I got you. You want to be a *** then I don't got you.

Man I'm so ******* lit. Got this bixh ready to get down. ******* love All y'all. 2016 bout to be a problem

Lol man it's too obvious you going thru /went some recent ish

Just do you man don't fall for nobody too quick.

Last edited:
Lol man it's too obvious you going thru /went some recent ish

Just do you man don't fall for nobody too quick.
I have a feeling we will read something having us like :smh: :smh: :smh: *facepalm* in the morning.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom