Confessions

I really got played by this girl man . First time ever I let my guard down .

Last edited:
I really got played by this girl man . First time ever I let my guard down .

meh.... just learn to brush yourself off fast. Thank her for letting you see the real her. A man needs to go through life experiences to be a better king.

I used to be a scumbag. These are my confessions.

--I've slept with over 200 women.
--One time I invited this girl back to my barracks and pretended that I wanted to smash. I just wanted to see her naked. I layed her on her back and stroked one on her chest and motioned for her to dip while I called my gf on the phone.
--I strung this girl along once because she made me wait for the cat. I made he think that I was in love and demolished her for months and then moved. She thought I was gonna send for her, but I had no intentions to do so. She hit me up randomly for years with the most recent being last year around valentine's day. She sent nudes that I deleted and I think I blocked her number. She was very attractive.
--I used to keep nudes of every girl I smashed in a dummy email account. I closed the account though.
--On several occasions I've smashed a female on the same day as I smashed my ex. I didn't even wash my D. I made her S my D with other female's P juice on it. I had resentment toward her, so that was justification in my mind.
--I smashed a few females in my ex's bed while she was out of town.
--I tried to smash my ex's sister.
--I never loved my ex. I tried to, but she was too lame for me. It was a convenience relationship. I'll just leave it at that. The P was good though.
--I've had homies in the past that were straight up thieves and bandits. If it wasn't nailed down to the ground, they got it. Cars included. A few of them got caught up pretty bad. I was involved in some of that and was worried I'd get snitched on.
--I robbed a D boy once. The wack part was I couldn't move his product and felt pretty lame for that.
--I was smashing a friend's girl for a while. They had broken up, but he was in love with her. She was a freak and didn't deserve anyone's love but her parents, though she treated them like ****.
--I used to beat the breaks off of her while her parents were in the other room. Loud too. It turned me on that she hated them so much and they were white and couldn't stand me.
--I've done a few things that I'm not proud of and won't ever talk about. :smh: Not even after the statute of limitations runs out.
--After a hotel party once, I went in a chick's purse after the homie smashed and she was ko'd. Got the loot and took pics of her laid out with her camera.
--In high school I made this chick I was messing with cry after writing her a letter going into great detail how ugly she was because, only because she wouldn't let me hit.
--I had a chubby girl come over to get the D in high school and upon telling me she had just crushed two junior whoppers, I told her to leave. She became obese year later. She had gastric bypass surgery. She's a divorce attorney now.
--I could've smashed one of my track teammate's sister back in high school. I passed on it because I was his friend and I knew I was no good for her. She died in a car accident the same year we graduated. I liked her a lot.
--My freshman and sophmore years of college I was stoned out of my mind. I didn't even go to class regularly. I wasted my parent's money.
--I've never snitched on anyone I did anything with, but I had a dude call me a snitch over me leaving him stranded and I'd love to see dude with the hands just for that alone. I saw him twice on the streets years ago and stepped to him calmly, but not friendly and he didn't react. I just wanted him to say something slick so I could break a few bones in his body.
--I don't hate anyone, but there are a few dudes I wouldn't piss on to put a fire out.
--More on the stranded deal. Long story short, we were on the run, I had options, he didn't. I left and he stayed. He called me a few times out of fear while I was laying low and I blew him off.
--I had an ex that punched me once and I slapped her clean across the room. Then we got a taxi together. It was like I rebooted her mind. She apologized to me.
--I've been around a lot of shady females. Thieves, hookers, crazy beaches.
--I wasted a lot of my life being trifling when I didn't have to. I just enjoyed the rush. I was the one in my family that everyone thought would use all the opportunities I had, and I had a lot, but I had a lot of anger issues and for a while didn't care about success at anything.
--My biological mother pisses me off. She left me when I was barely 2 years old. Having kids of my own and realizing I never wanted to be like her, helped me get my **** together.

Last edited:
I used to be a scumbag. These are my confessions.

--I've slept with over 200 women.
--One time I invited this girl back to my barracks and pretended that I wanted to smash. I just wanted to see her naked. I layed her on her back and stroked one on her chest and motioned for her to dip while I called my gf on the phone.
--I strung this girl along once because she made me wait for the cat. I made he think that I was in love and demolished her for months and then moved. She thought I was gonna send for her, but I had no intentions to do so. She hit me up randomly for years with the most recent being last year around valentine's day. She sent nudes that I deleted and I think I blocked her number. She was very attractive.
--I used to keep nudes of every girl I smashed in a dummy email account. I closed the account though.
--On several occasions I've smashed a female on the same day as I smashed my ex. I didn't even wash my D. I made her S my D with other female's P juice on it. I had resentment toward her, so that was justification in my mind.
--I smashed a few females in my ex's bed while she was out of town.
--I tried to smash my ex's sister.
--I never loved my ex. I tried to, but she was too lame for me. It was a convenience relationship. I'll just leave it at that. The P was good though.
--I've had homies in the past that were straight up thieves and bandits. If it wasn't nailed down to the ground, they got it. Cars included. A few of them got caught up pretty bad. I was involved in some of that and was worried I'd get snitched on.
--I robbed a D boy once. The wack part was I couldn't move his product and felt pretty lame for that.
--I was smashing a friend's girl for a while. They had broken up, but he was in love with her. She was a freak and didn't deserve anyone's love but her parents, though she treated them like ****.
--I used to beat the breaks off of her while her parents were in the other room. Loud too. It turned me on that she hated them so much and they were white and couldn't stand me.
--I've done a few things that I'm not proud of and won't ever talk about.
mean.gif
Not even after the statute of limitations runs out.
--After a hotel party once, I went in a chick's purse after the homie smashed and she was ko'd. Got the loot and took pics of her laid out with her camera.
--In high school I made this chick I was messing with cry after writing her a letter going into great detail how ugly she was because, only because she wouldn't let me hit.
--I had a chubby girl come over to get the D in high school and upon telling me she had just crushed two junior whoppers, I told her to leave. She became obese year later. She had gastric bypass surgery. She's a divorce attorney now.
--I could've smashed one of my track teammate's sister back in high school. I passed on it because I was his friend and I knew I was no good for her. She died in a car accident the same year we graduated. I liked her a lot.
--My freshman and sophmore years of college I was stoned out of my mind. I didn't even go to class regularly. I wasted my parent's money.
--I've never snitched on anyone I did anything with, but I had a dude call me a snitch over me leaving him stranded and I'd love to see dude with the hands just for that alone. I saw him twice on the streets years ago and stepped to him calmly, but not friendly and he didn't react. I just wanted him to say something slick so I could break a few bones in his body.
--I don't hate anyone, but there are a few dudes I wouldn't piss on to put a fire out.
--More on the stranded deal. Long story short, we were on the run, I had options, he didn't. I left and he stayed. He called me a few times out of fear while I was laying low and I blew him off.
--I had an ex that punched me once and I slapped her clean across the room. Then we got a taxi together. It was like I rebooted her mind. She apologized to me.
--I've been around a lot of shady females. Thieves, hookers, crazy beaches.
--I wasted a lot of my life being trifling when I didn't have to. I just enjoyed the rush. I was the one in my family that everyone thought would use all the opportunities I had, and I had a lot, but I had a lot of anger issues and for a while didn't care about success at anything.
--My biological mother pisses me off. She left me when I was barely 2 years old. Having kids of my own and realizing I never wanted to be like her, helped me get my **** together.
Kudos, sounds like you've had many positive/negative experiences that ultimately made you a better person.

@Brolic Scholar is basically NT's Patrice O'Neal.

Last edited:
Damn bro that was a lot to read but all those experiences shape you to be the man , that you are today . Don't even know you but I'm
Happy you clean up your act , most of these things could've gotten you in jail or 6 feet under .

Last edited:
Is it worth his sanity and health though?

I honestly don't think he knows what he's really getting into.

He lives at him with his folks talking about copping used luxury cars. He wants nothing more to than get it. But he's a square at the same time.

Last edited:

Is it worth his sanity and health though?
I honestly don't think he knows what he's really getting into.

He lives at him with his folks talking about copping used luxury cars. He wants nothing more to than get it. But he's a square at the same time.
This is a tough one and thanks for keeping it real about what he's really like.

It sounds like he's doing this because he has no other options. Has he considered any other careers? Just remember that not everyone gets to work a job that they truly love.

Brolic you forgot to put down, "I send D pics to NTers!"

Joking man. But that sure is a crazy *** list.

I never claimed to be the most stable or best decision maker in the world. I just don't use my stupidity or imbalance as a crutch or excuse like some people do. I've paid for plenty, maybe all of my mistakes, which is why I have no problem writing about them. I didn't get away with a thing... maybe in a legal or social sense, but not in the court of balance that the universe holds.

I'm not proud of being a scumbag in the past. I'm surprised looking back at how reckless I was. I still have issues, but I try to keep them in check. I'm an adrenaline junky.

Dodged a bullet. Can't say the same for him. Good luck cuh. Feels so good when you block them. No contact at all!!!

Last edited:
Have a confession my fellow NT brothers and sisters, I think I'm in love with one of my best friends as a female. I'm afraid to tell her, because I dont want to hurt her, and I want her to be with someone who will treat her better than I could.. Every since I got dumped a couple years back, I've been a scumbag, and can't shake it..

That sounds like a relatively simple fix. If you actually "love" her, work towards getting your act together and then making something honest with her come about.

Back
Top Bottom