Confessions

Damn homie. Dump her. If she don't make those butterflies in your stomach go crazy, why stay?

I think I'm in love... I'm positive the girl feels the same way... We're both too embarrassed (and smart) to way this...

Messed up thing... We've only met once :lol:.. We talked for about 9 days before meeting... She came over Sunday night, and left Tuesdays at 3pm... We just chilled the entire time in my bed cuddling and watching TV... And lots of crazy kinky passionate sex... She's completely submissive, but in a way I haven't experienced with other subs...

I've never felt this way about anyone... Let alone this quickly... I've thought about her since she left... She said she's done the same about me... We talked some deep stuff and we just vibed so ******* well... We had all the same opinions on important life things (kids, god, Outlook, ect...)...

I just want to spend more and more time with her to make sure I'm right... I've never wanted to be so right before...

- I'm loneliest when I'm laying next to my girl. If I'm being completely honest, I feel absolutely nothing toward her. I've come to the point where I notice things about her that I hate. I then take it out on her by doing absolutely disgusting and humiliating things to her in bed. The worst part? I want her to hate me back, but my actions do the opposite: she ends up getting even more attached and I get even angrier. Rinse and repeat.

- I just started a new job that was a big step up from my previous job. I thought it'd be great, but I've never felt more lifeless. Do you ever feel like you're just watching yourself live your life / having an out-of-body experience where you're going through the motions? That's how I feel most days.
Regarding the girl... You got to dump her, breh.

You're doing a disservice to her & most importantly yourself by continuing to be in a relationship where the flame no longer burns. You're smart so may I ask why you're keeping it going when you know what it is that you must do?

- I'm loneliest when I'm laying next to my girl. If I'm being completely honest, I feel absolutely nothing toward her. I've come to the point where I notice things about her that I hate. I then take it out on her by doing absolutely disgusting and humiliating things to her in bed. The worst part? I want her to hate me back, but my actions do the opposite: she ends up getting even more attached and I get even angrier. Rinse and repeat.

- I just started a new job that was a big step up from my previous job. I thought it'd be great, but I've never felt more lifeless. Do you ever feel like you're just watching yourself live your life / having an out-of-body experience where you're going through the motions? That's how I feel most days.

You're a smart dude , you're just gonna keep resenting your girl bra , there's no going back .. Sooner or later you're gonna step out on her .

My credit score is whack,

I make 100k+ a year. Smh
thats super easy to fix with a income like that. unless you got crazy debts

generally, potheads dont dream often and when you quit you dream a lot. i quit about a month ago and my dreams keep getting more intense. a lot of people from my past. i wake up exhausted like I was just actually physically doing the stuff I dreamt. crazy nightmares too. it sucks.

May I ask what you do to her?...
laugh.gif

Back at it again with BM drama :smh:

Long story short, she just dropped my son off (12:50 am) on her way back from a bowling alley & before that she had lmk she was on her way so I was waiting outside as usual...

Then a minute before she shows up she sends me a message saying she's going to have him walk up & when she sent that I knew something was up & that she most likely had ol' boy in the car because I always get my son off the car.

I sent her a text immediately telling her she better not be bringing anyone to where I live. She pulls up right after & as I'm approaching the car she gets off & she says something quietly/scared to me (couldn't really make out what it was) & I could tell by her body language that my assumption was true.

I just stood there in my driveway internally smh as my kid walked up to me.

Can't believe she's so dense to bring dude to where I reside :smh:

The disrespect.

I already seen what kind of chump this kid is & how threatened he is by me so if he ever gets so insecure that he's not thinking rationally he could decide to come to my house on some foul **** :smh:

Now, I'm not scared of him whatsoever but I live with my mom & aunt :smh: After she left I just text her that she really is dense in the head.

As I expected, no response.

EDIT: :lol: at my intro & it still ended up being lowkey long.

Last edited:
jesus man I hate your BM. my first thought is if he ever comes to your place on his own after that I'm pretty sure that can warrant a restraining order if you want

jesus man I hate your BM. my first thought is if he ever comes to your place on his own after that I'm pretty sure that can warrant a restraining order if you want

:rofl: a restraining order and you came to my place.

I wish my BM boyfriend or whoever she with try some mess like that.

generally, potheads dont dream often and when you quit you dream a lot. i quit about a month ago and my dreams keep getting more intense. a lot of people from my past. i wake up exhausted like I was just actually physically doing the stuff I dreamt. crazy nightmares too. it sucks.
kvpaw.gif
crazy. That explains a lot. Iv went through the same thing not long ago

Back at it again with BM drama
mean.gif

Long story short, she just dropped my son off (12:50 am) on her way back from a bowling alley & before that she had lmk she was on her way so I was waiting outside as usual...

Then a minute before she shows up she sends me a message saying she's going to have him walk up & when she sent that I knew something was up & that she most likely had ol' boy in the car because I always get my son off the car.

I sent her a text immediately telling her she better not be bringing anyone to where I live. She pulls up right after & as I'm approaching the car she gets off & she says something quietly/scared to me (couldn't really make out what it was) & I could tell by her body language that my assumption was true.

I just stood there in my driveway internally smh as my kid walked up to me.

Can't believe she's so dense to bring dude to where I reside
mean.gif

The disrespect.

I already seen what kind of chump this kid is & how threatened he is by me so if he ever gets so insecure that he's not thinking rationally he could decide to come to my house on some foul ****
mean.gif

Now, I'm not scared of him whatsoever but I live with my mom & aunt
mean.gif
After she left I just text her that she really is dense in the head.

As I expected, no response.

EDIT:
laugh.gif
at my intro & it still ended up being lowkey long.
She essentially put a gun to your head to have the power over you.

The chump won't try anything because you know deep down he's Charmin soft.

Last edited:

I ended it with her. Tears, begging, and the whole nine yards from her.

I love my loneliness.

Thanks to:

@CelticsPride34

@RobTooFresco

@jetsetkev

@EyeSeeSoles

Sometimes I think that my wife is lame as ****. I wonder if other people see it. Whatever the case, either I've either become so increasingly tolerant, or just don't care, either way it is always someone else's fault, she's always the victim, blah blah blah. And there is this sense of entitlement that I never understood the root of, for example, one day she came home from her wack *** job ******** about nothing, she had the audacity to say that her co-workers were "beneath/under" her because she has a Masters Degree. The whole time I'm pretending to listen I'm thinking to myself "yes, you have a Masters, but I don't, so am I beneath you? You don't even work, nor have ever worked in your field of study, you don't provide for yourself, I do, with my lowly Bachelor degree that I never cared about, who the hell do you think you are to ever say that about anyone else?"

My girl is like that. Always someone else's fault and plays the victim. She's very vindictive and underhanded as well. Sometimes I wanna drive her face through the wall :lol:

Women who don't accept responsibility for their actions is a huge turn off for me. I don't have the patience for it.

Last edited:
Putting her in her place is a full time job within itself. We've gotten into some nasty fights over it. Grown *** woman acting like a teenager, smh.

Back
Top Bottom