Confessions

Car dealer caught me with the craziest jux ever. I've never been caught slippin like this in life ever. I've gone the lawyer route and am suing him and his dealership but I still have this weird thing in my head begging me to lay this man in the dirt. I kno the repercussions but still want to at least Mame him. Father forgive me.

I take pride in rolling backwoods when I get off work. I did my time at work and whatever else I had to do. Now time to throw on vice principals with some sour diesel. Best way to relax with a pint of henny
dude,you remind me of when I used to blow . Long hard day of work . Come home and jump in the shower and head to the park with one already rolled up staring at the water during sunset.

I haven't really been out there since I stopped either :lol:

My gf asked me about a chick that hit me on fb a couple of years ago. I forgot that I told her I didn't know the girl. Truth was, I messed with her way back and dropped her. Old girl hit me out of the blue and it went nowhere. Problem is today my girl brought it up and I slipped up and said "yeah I used to **** with her" when she brought up the name. Caught me slipping and being too comfortable. :smh:

I apologized, but I feel like a ****. At the time that it happened I didn't want to explain another random chick hitting me up. She's milking the hell out of it.

Last edited:
I get more and more convinced that I'm just the guy girls go to for a good time. Over the years, I've noticed that most of them will start off liking me, but that dwindles and they stick around for the physical parts of it. The few good girls that I could have made a relationship with got pushed away because I was more accustomed to being "out there". I'd quicker respond to texts that literally read "hey I just got out of class, dtf?" than "do you want to go watch a movie on me?" texts from someone I was really interested in. I'm not depressed about it, but it's been making me think a lot about what kind of person I really am and how that translates into how people see me.

I hate my job, but it affords me an okay lifestyle. I'm still hoping to get my foot in the door with a government job but it just hasn't panned out for me yet.

Back in grad school, I had a fling with a chick who was still in undergrad. When I was getting closer to graduation, I told her I didn't want to kick it anymore since I was getting ready to be over with it all. I told her from the jump I didn't want to build any attachments while I was there since I would only be at the school for a short time. A few weeks after I end it with her, she says she's pregnant and is keeping it. I flipped and told her that I wouldn't claim any kid without a blood test... To which she refused. She was blowing me up for weeks, stressing me the hell out. Then one random day she tells me she's going to have an abortion and I wouldn't have to pay for it. I say whatever. Two months later, she confesses to one of my homeboys that she was never pregnant, she just didn't want to lose me. I hate her so much, but I hit her up not too long ago to see if she'd let my out of town friend(s) hit.

In keeping with that pregnancy scare, I either have an impeccable pull out game, or my sperm count is low... because I haven't had any slip ups in the 12 years since I've lost my virginity.

I stopped posting in here because I know one of my exes stalked/still stalks my NT account. I appreciate her for still sending me the occasional nudes, but idc if she reads this after all the stuff I've heard about her. :lol:

Last edited:
I really need to hop on this Youtube wave. Like with my current job I deal with so many rude, arrogant people on a regular basis it gets tiring.

Because of this job I've made it a priority to be nicer to people in customer service and people that could probably have their day brightened up a bit.

At least with this Youtube stuff I can be my own boss and build my own brand that way. I'd be able to deal with people that I wouldn't mind dealing with, people that would appreciate the work I put in. Then I'm gonna use that platform to help the people that deserve it.

I'm 29 years old and I need to really make some moves.

Last edited:
I want these ******* mind and money. The older I get the more I realize ***** is easy to get. I want more from them.I don't know whats gotten into me...the bay area in my soul is manifesting...

Last edited:
I really need to hop on this Youtube wave. Like with my current job I deal with so many rude, arrogant people on a regular basis it gets tiring.

Because of this job I've made it a priority to be nicer to people in customer service and people that could probably have their day brightened up a bit.

At least with this Youtube stuff I can be my own boss and build my own brand that way. I'd be able to deal with people that I wouldn't mind dealing with, people that would appreciate the work I put in. Then I'm gonna use that platform to help the people that deserve it.

I'm 29 years old and I need to really make some moves.

Same here trying to build my sole blessed brand and go into biz for myself because these four jobs I've been working are for the birds I'm done and tired now :smh: :smh: :smh:.

I rather connect with people and change lives that's my calling in life.

How do you help a friend with suicidal thoughts when they live half way across the country? I'm so lost. My best friend opened up to me through text last night and I have no idea what to do since I'm not physically around him. To make things worse, I think he is in and out of homelessness
talk to him everyday if you can. text or calling him. if anything has taught me on the internet and NT is that people do care regardless of distance. There's been times I was low and NT members have helped me thru.

How do you help a friend with suicidal thoughts when they live half way across the country? I'm so lost. My best friend opened up to me through text last night and I have no idea what to do since I'm not physically around him. To make things worse, I think he is in and out of homelessness
talk to him everyday if you can. text or calling him. if anything has taught me on the internet and NT is that people do care regardless of distance. There's been times I was low and NT members have helped me thru.

I just want to figure out how the hell I can bring my fam back together.(my mom and sister)

. My brother also .but on the other hand,he gave me hell growing up so part of me wants to say to hell with em. Last time we spoke I said **** you after kicking him out on the highway on the way to drop him off to move outta town.

I want these ******* mind and money. The older I get the more I realize ***** is easy to get. I want more from them.I don't know whats gotten into me...the bay area in my soul is manifesting...

You're not ready to channel your inner Goldie :lol:

Last edited:
Same here trying to build my sole blessed brand and go into biz for myself because these four jobs I've been working are for the birds I'm done and tired now :smh: :smh: :smh:.

I rather connect with people and change lives that's my calling in life.

Go for it. Being able to create your own schedule would be great man.

Plus it's spent doing something you actually enjoy. Can really get that creativity flowing and connect with people and bring em together.

We need more stuff like that these days.

I just want to figure out how the hell I can bring my fam back together.(my mom and sister)

. My brother also .but on the other hand,he gave me hell growing up so part of me wants to say to hell with em. Last time we spoke I said **** you after kicking him out on the highway on the way to drop him off to move outta town.

Dam thats cold blooded!!

Dam thats cold blooded!!
Probably so. Things got very heated so I think that was my best option before getting physical.

I get more and more convinced that I'm just the guy girls go to for a good time. Over the years, I've noticed that most of them will start off liking me, but that dwindles and they stick around for the physical parts of it. The few good girls that I could have made a relationship with got pushed away because I was more accustomed to being "out there". I'd quicker respond to texts that literally read "hey I just got out of class, dtf?" than "do you want to go watch a movie on me?" texts from someone I was really interested in. I'm not depressed about it, but it's been making me think a lot about what kind of person I really am and how that translates into how people see me.

I hate my job, but it affords me an okay lifestyle. I'm still hoping to get my foot in the door with a government job but it just hasn't panned out for me yet.

Back in grad school, I had a fling with a chick who was still in undergrad. When I was getting closer to graduation, I told her I didn't want to kick it anymore since I was getting ready to be over with it all. I told her from the jump I didn't want to build any attachments while I was there since I would only be at the school for a short time. A few weeks after I end it with her, she says she's pregnant and is keeping it. I flipped and told her that I wouldn't claim any kid without a blood test... To which she refused. She was blowing me up for weeks, stressing me the hell out. Then one random day she tells me she's going to have an abortion and I wouldn't have to pay for it. I say whatever. Two months later, she confesses to one of my homeboys that she was never pregnant, she just didn't want to lose me. I hate her so much, but I hit her up not too long ago to see if she'd let my out of town friend(s) hit.

In keeping with that pregnancy scare, I either have an impeccable pull out game, or my sperm count is low... because I haven't had any slip ups in the 12 years since I've lost my virginity.

I stopped posting in here because I know one of my exes stalked/still stalks my NT account. I appreciate her for still sending me the occasional nudes, but idc if she reads this after all the stuff I've heard about her. :lol:

share your blessings bro. LMAO

I really don't have the taste for alcohol anymore. My views on drinking is, why drink all that crap and feel like **** the next day if I can just do some drugs?

Been having that itch to start doing bars again but I'm going to try and stay away.
If you drink enough water in between drinks or after you're done you shouldn't have that big/bad (or none at all) of a next day and you could come out and drink with me.

But seriously you should drink water the night of because your body is dehydrated.

And don't do bards dude

Yeah don't do bars. That **** is for losers.

Lol @ just do some drugs instead...what kind of drugs?
Hopefully nothing super addictive thats a slippery slope u dont wanna be on.

I'm definitely not where I want to be in life career wise,financially... I have let myself get distracted. I take full accountability of my choices and decisions in life. Life hasn't been easy and I have made it harder on myself than it had to be, but in the midst of my hell I have never lost sight that I know my life can get better at anytime when I decide to make the necessary changes in my life procrastination is one of them. I think the hardest thing for people to do is actually take that step. I would warn anybody to keep negative people away there only purpose is to drag you down with them ,and they hate when you don't take the bait. People will try to tear you down ,belittle you , demean you ,but you can't let that stop you from being who you are and who you aren't meant to be. Don't let these people take you out of your character.

Unfortunately EyeSeeSoles sheep *** is lacking in the intelligence department :lol: and doesn't know any better

Bro.. I can see why @EyeSeeSoles made those comments earlier, those weren't shots, it's the truth. For example, you over in the TAY thread giving advice with 0 experience, like really, cmon bro. You admitted to never even doing anything remotely intimate with the opposite sex.

My man has a real issue and your best comment is that he's a dumb ***? That isn't exactly the best remedy for someone who might have a problem with drug abuse.

Last edited:
Can't see myself having a future and it scares me. Don't feel like I'm going to live long. I'll be getting answers soon and I'm going on disability. My teeth are rotting away and they hurt like Crazy. I put on a front around everyone like I'm all good but I'm not. I have no life and no hope. Feel envious of most people my age that are just living a normal life. Hurts to know I won't have that again.

Last edited:
Bro.. I can see why @EyeSeeSoles made those comments earlier, those weren't shots, it's the truth. For example, you over in the TAY thread giving advice with 0 experience, like really, cmon bro. You admitted to never even doing anything remotely intimate with the opposite sex.

My man has a real issue and your best comment is that he's a dumb ***? That isn't exactly the best remedy for someone who might have a problem with drug abuse.

I love it when y'all do that [emoji]128519[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

Typical black male retallition line

You gets no ***** or girls blah blah blah

I've stated on multiple occasions that my ex homie wife's sister almost gave me HIV on my first time having sex.

I've fingered poont
Ate poont
I just ain't gone on home yet.

I never gave advice in that thread :rofl: :rofl:

I was jokingly *********** around

I have no shame in admitting I'm still a virgin

Sex isn't my #1 priority right now

So I gotta put my business out there for reps and approval :lol:

Yea I unsubbed days ago

And I think he knows what to do and what not to do.

man fam don't care

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom