Confessions

You reminded me of my pops when he used to smoke in the bathroom. I’d knock and tell him I had to go really bad. A minute or two later I’d walk by him and ask if it was okay in there, he’d say “yeah, go ahead”.... I’d walk in and it was a burst of Marlboro smoke and ***
1588840157348.gif
this made my day thank you :lol:

Won't even lie, never even heard of him/her/they.
Y'all ever ran into sum shi suggesting u might have step siblings???
No cap

You know, people who don’t ask questions aré bemusing to me & I personally can’t stand them. A lot of misunderstandings would be very minimal if the uncertain person(s) just asked something along the lines of “what do you mean by that?”

You’re ignorant because you don’t have the answers. You’re stupid because you don’t ask questions.

I'm dating this girl and I love her to death but I still see my ex and talk to her everyday. I left my ex for the girl I'm with now and it was an ugly situation.
Damn just happen to click this thread , first post I seen and this is basically my exact situation ...... how did this turn out?
If you’re still around lol

You know, people who don’t ask questions aré bemusing to me & I personally can’t stand them. A lot of misunderstandings would be very minimal if the uncertain person(s) just asked something along the lines of “what do you mean by that?”

You’re ignorant because you don’t have the answers. You’re stupid because you don’t ask questions.

1. people assume
2. people don't realize somethings said can be interpret more than one way
3. people are afraid to ask questions because they don't want people to think they are stupid
4. people mishear/misread things

it annoys me as well but i'm pretty sure you have fallen victim to this too.

Last edited:
Only em last few weeks I noticed this dude named Bubba even existed.
Just might start catching Nascar front and center.
On some, go on bruh, eat that other left turn....

Got scammed on hinge. Met Her Or whoever Online. Chopped light game up and nudes were instant. Was familiar with the location (SF)Went over, she said get a steam card so her kids can go next door while we smash. Called her and told her I got a 10$ one. She said cool but would not face time. Gave em Card code and she said she wanted a 100$ amazon card to bribe her kids because the 10$ card was not enough. Knew something was fishy. Told her to show face. She said she can’t. Asked what’s the color of her house from the addy given. ***** was wrong. If you reading this gimmie back my 10$ You trick.. catch you in traffic and molly wop yo *** lol.........
meh
Charge it to the game

Thoughts on this post? I think it's funny that people fall for this new age BS. We're not allowed to be jealous or trust our instincts, otherwise we're regressive and jealous. "Don't be jealous, this person is around just to help me heal" lol

This reminds me a lot of when Joss Whedon got caught cheating.he was able to deflect attention from it for years because he was a feminist who was helping these young women. "Honey, don't worry I'm helping these young women get ahead! That's why I have so many women around me all the time. Don't be jealous!"
Screenshot_20200720-083932_Chrome.jpg

None of us know the inner workings of their relationship, I've heard that their swingers and Will gets it in as well but this whole situation is pretty hilarious.

Last edited:
HankHill HankHill yo 1st off. I jizz in peace. Now I say that to say this. You know every time I see u pop it bothers me, and It's not necessarily what u say, but it's your identity. I don't like it.

You have Hank Hill for a screen name, but your avi is Kobe Bryant. Kobe:

1595571838851.png

BXW5.gif

I'm not feeling it b/c this has been your avi b4 the death (R.i.P. Kobe & his daughter). Why be Hank Hill when u wanna be Kobe? Hank Scorpio Hank Scorpio has an avi of Hank. RustyShackleford RustyShackleford has an avi of Rusty. HankHill HankHill has an avi of Kobe... Kobe.

1595571838851.png

BXW5.gif

Legit, I don't want no static homeboy. I don't. I just want you to change your avi to photo of Hank or your sn to Kobe.

1595572401668.png

1595572420076.png

1595572443509.png

1595572454415.png
1595572519775.png
1595572529769.png
1595572535686.png

Back
Top Bottom