Confessions

Yea, I think so. I'mma have this conversation w/ her.

I think you def needed time to heal and also everyone is right let that poor girl go because at the end of the day you are doing to her what your ex did to you with holding on to a past relationship and knowing how that feels you should do the unselfish thing and let it go.

Aight.. give yall that king James version...
Hit all kinds of $#@% this past friday, at one point i flatout forgot who it was i was in.
Legit stared at the back of the head like who tf are you??!?!
I'm good tho.

Got scammed on hinge. Met Her Or whoever Online. Chopped light game up and nudes were instant. Was familiar with the location (SF)Went over, she said get a steam card so her kids can go next door while we smash. Called her and told her I got a 10$ one. She said cool but would not face time. Gave em Card code and she said she wanted a 100$ amazon card to bribe her kids because the 10$ card was not enough. Knew something was fishy. Told her to show face. She said she can’t. Asked what’s the color of her house from the addy given. ***** was wrong. If you reading this gimmie back my 10$ You trick.. catch you in traffic and molly wop yo *** lol.........
meh
Charge it to the game

OMG. The exact story happen to me. What was weird is she kept asking for the card hours later after I told her to go **** yourself. She even sent me pics of the little ones for proof and I threatened to show the pics to the address she sent me and she stopped.

Long read but props to everyone reading it.

2020 has been a real rollercoaster for me for so many things. Got into it with my family to the point I lost all respect for my brother because of how he has gone about so many things. I’m cordial with my sister and father now days. My mother is the only one I’ve been close to but even then it hasn’t been much I’ve truly discussed with her.

I moved earlier in the year to spot with my good friend and I think that also strained the relationship with my family since everyone still lives in the same house (I’m the youngest btw 27). Moving gave me the space I needed to truly get away from family, have my own privacy and actually be on my own ever since college.

Had a girl I reconnected with and been on and off with since December 2018. We have/had a 8 year long history of knowing each other and in hindsight I think that blinded me to so much. We fell out in January 2017 when I tried to be more than friends but she wasn’t ready for a relationship but I found out she wound up in one 2 months later. Fast forward almost 2 years later and she’s single and looking better than ever. Things were cool between us from the reconnect to mid this year. I got into it with her about being more serious about what she wants to do in life and to actually put the same drive into her goals as she does being “on the scene” for social media. We gave each other space but still reached out to each other to see how each other were doing for about a month and half till I tested positive for covid. During that space I was able to stop being so attached and deep in it with her but once I got sick, she was constantly checking and reaching out on me and it got me to fall back in deep with her. For a solid 3 weeks things felt back to normal between us while I was quarantined. Recently as in the past week I seen her saying on social media “my boo takes me on dates constantly” and “going on double dates are great when all 4 are cool with each other”. I hadn’t been on any dates with her since mid August and never been on a double date with her either. Confronted her about it but she’s given me the silent treatment and ignoring me now. I definitely think all of that between us is done and it’s been eating me up inside because I fell so heavy for her and I thought we could always be upfront and honest with each other. My problem is I got way too attached and was fooling myself into think things were more than what they were.

All of that to say, I would’ve put my plan to work overseas on hold for her and even assisting her with accomplishing her goals. This is just a big eye opener for me to not but my life on hold for someone especially someone who isn’t truly serious about who or what they want.

Had to get this off my chest and NT has usually been my safe haven to do so. Ready for any judgement.

I love to cook, mostly seafood.

When I cook lobster's I feel kinda bad for taking their lives, so I cut their bands off and let them live in the kitchen for an hour or so before they are killed.

frown.gif
:lol:

u kidding me bra!? booty eatin is the noms de guerre around these parts.
we way past judgements...
good letting it off, glad u getting clarity.
Thanks bro. All of that was really eating me up and I honestly do feel better getting it off my chest. I even went ahead and blocked her (for my own benefit).

Long read but props to everyone reading it.

2020 has been a real rollercoaster for me for so many things. Got into it with my family to the point I lost all respect for my brother because of how he has gone about so many things. I’m cordial with my sister and father now days. My mother is the only one I’ve been close to but even then it hasn’t been much I’ve truly discussed with her.

I moved earlier in the year to spot with my good friend and I think that also strained the relationship with my family since everyone still lives in the same house (I’m the youngest btw 27). Moving gave me the space I needed to truly get away from family, have my own privacy and actually be on my own ever since college.

Had a girl I reconnected with and been on and off with since December 2018. We have/had a 8 year long history of knowing each other and in hindsight I think that blinded me to so much. We fell out in January 2017 when I tried to be more than friends but she wasn’t ready for a relationship but I found out she wound up in one 2 months later. Fast forward almost 2 years later and she’s single and looking better than ever. Things were cool between us from the reconnect to mid this year. I got into it with her about being more serious about what she wants to do in life and to actually put the same drive into her goals as she does being “on the scene” for social media. We gave each other space but still reached out to each other to see how each other were doing for about a month and half till I tested positive for covid. During that space I was able to stop being so attached and deep in it with her but once I got sick, she was constantly checking and reaching out on me and it got me to fall back in deep with her. For a solid 3 weeks things felt back to normal between us while I was quarantined. Recently as in the past week I seen her saying on social media “my boo takes me on dates constantly” and “going on double dates are great when all 4 are cool with each other”. I hadn’t been on any dates with her since mid August and never been on a double date with her either. Confronted her about it but she’s given me the silent treatment and ignoring me now. I definitely think all of that between us is done and it’s been eating me up inside because I fell so heavy for her and I thought we could always be upfront and honest with each other. My problem is I got way too attached and was fooling myself into think things were more than what they were.

All of that to say, I would’ve put my plan to work overseas on hold for her and even assisting her with accomplishing her goals. This is just a big eye opener for me to not but my life on hold for someone especially someone who isn’t truly serious about who or what they want.

Had to get this off my chest and NT has usually been my safe haven to do so. Ready for any judgement.
Ah, I see, you ran into "that one". You have to let this one go forever man, there's no maybe, no future, don't indulge in anything further with her. She doesn't want to be with you, and never will. To her you're not enough of whatever she's looking for. All that puts her in a position of power over your emotions in a currently vulnerable state. She's currently using you, now it's time for you to move on and use what you've learned from your time with her to build on your emotional maturity. Know what it feels like to walk away from a bad situation and be steady in that. I know it feels unique, but it's a story as old as time.

Ah, I see, you ran into "that one". You have to let this one go forever man, there's no maybe, no future, don't indulge in anything further with her. She doesn't want to be with you, and never will. To her you're not enough of whatever she's looking for. All that puts her in a position of power over your emotions in a currently vulnerable state. She's currently using you, now it's time for you to move on and use what you've learned from your time with her to build on your emotional maturity. Know what it feels like to walk away from a bad situation and be steady in that. I know it feels unique, but it's a story as old as time.
You been speaking straight facts and I appreciate the honesty and bluntness. Definitely moving on from here with her.

The only thing pure in this world is the love you will feel (if you’re lucky enough to experience that) for your children and sadly, depending on how those relationships go, that is fleeting due to time, if nothing else. I spent decades searching for a meaning to life... or what it meant to me. You can have everything in the world, but without love and the sacrifices you’d make to maintain that love, life is just a ride we’re on but not aware of while experiencing it. There’s is nothing you’re going to do outside of loving that will mean much in the end.

willypete willypete we have had this conversation about her - time will heal you but you need to work on yourself. Get those runs in, plotting travel moves for next summer, etc

Back
Top Bottom