Confessions

I didnt even think of it that way. As someone with a condition I definitely should be more sensitive about stuff like that.

I thought you had a gf? Where did the HIV scare come from if I may ask (don't feel obligated to answer)

Wreckless living, drinking, partying and access to quality high status women who hadnt had any in months. (no humble brag)

A lot of sessions were unprotected.

CONFESSION #7?- i think i'ma go my whole life without banging an older lady after i missed my chance last night 
tired.gif

When I was 17 I smashed a 26 year old

Ohh no. I am not arguing with them. I didnt even read their link. If professors at UChicago (not to be confused with UIC) say it is so someone from NT cannot convince me otherwise.

legit you sound foolish.

you're arguing stupidness like the fact that an adult "can" technically drown in a pool that is only 4 ft deep. :rolleyes

your point was very unclear and misleading. it has nothing to do with reading comprehension

My dude smashed a 26 year old when he was 14 and says he will brag about it until he is 26.
Nice. Like them teachers that hook up with their students

Yeah, bragging is not what's good though. I feel like you send some type of bull out into the universe when you do that. As for my situation, I happened to be the right person, in the right place, at the right time(s). Luckily she shopped there a lot, so whenever we caught each other it was on. She was BAD.
:smh:
Good ol days.

Ohh no. I am not arguing with them. I didnt even read their link. If professors at UChicago (not to be confused with UIC) say it is so someone from NT cannot convince me otherwise.

Of course nothing is 100% effective but condoms have proven to be very effective against HIV when used correctly.

I don't care about convincing you but try not to spread misinformation, especially on topics you clearly know little about.

Of course nothing is 100% effective but condoms have proven to be very effective against HIV when used correctly.

I don't care about convincing you but try not to spread misinformation, especially on topics you clearly know little about.

^Then every nter should not talk about anything. I'm not picking sides but this discussion needs to be dropped. Debating over a question that no one knows the true answer is just foolishness. Both sides can get evidence to support their argument but neither are willing to mend. This is a confession thread after all.

Spread misinformation? I could pull evidence of the contrary, but you guys want to be ***** about it so I am letting you think your wrong information is correct, since that makes you feel high and mighty.

Fine I should have clarified, it's not good to spread misinformation about something as serious as HIV.

Good for me? When I tried to drop it you kept taking shots. You are just as bad. HIV and AIDS are wrongfully used as synonyms all the time. I already admitted I was wrong about it when Nomad pointed it out.

But anyone with half a brain could tell what I meant.

@ ilpreselto -- Reading your confessions was kinda scary because I am on the same boat. Also, I did some terrible things when I was a kid. I'd bullied this one kid, whom now he is my friend. I vandalized my neighbors  car. I would also chase cats in my neighborhood and throw rocks at them. ( I regret all of the terrible things I did as a kid). 
damn makes me feel better than there someone else out there that can relate, but at the same time it doesnt cuz i woudn't wish some of the things i feel/go through upon anyone :smh:

I think I have something bad, but I haven't said anything about it.

Every night I get a massive headache, a loss of balance, excessive shaking, and I feel oddly frail. I fell twice tonight trying to get some Advil out of my closet. During random times in the day I get extremely sharp pains in my chest and abdomen. I decided to post this after I could barely walk to my own bedroom.

Back
Top Bottom