Confessions

Appreciate it,

I'll have to go to a cardiologist if my chest pains continue,
I'd say if you have the funds for it, get it checked now.

I have the funds, I'm just not sure I need it. I'll follow the doctors advice and wait until my body recovers from the malnourishment and dehydration (I ran too much and ate like an anorexic.)
I've had these sharp pains by my heart for years, and as far as the doctor says they could either be an abnormality, minor heart attacks (they happen on a daily basic :wow:) or just a result of my body not getting enough nutrients.

I really hope it's the latter, because I can't deal with a heart disease. I'm afraid of needles, how would I work up the courage to go under the knife?

Scary thoughts, right now I'm sick as hell laying in bed, prescription meds aren't doing anything. Still frail as can be.

:frown:

So to add to my escalating "racism" towards whites and asians. Some half white half asian kid was talking big game about how LA is a disease because there is too much ethnic diversity. I wonder what will happen in 15 years when Latins are no longer a minority. I feel like many white dudes would rather die :stoneface:

He also went on about how white people are more civilized and such. He is still my friend, so racism isnt the right word but I hate how asians hate themselves so much. He thinks he is better than everyone because he is a white american.

I responded with, magically turning white without pain would rank under being forced to drink hot lead in a list of things that I would want to happen to me so say what you want. Then I walked away.

- I have completely grown apart from childhood friends, took two completely diff paths in life and where I'm at has changed me, although in my opinion for the better...

I smashed someone's fiancé raw a couple weeks ago, got a handie from the hand with the ring on it..

- I am a living testament to the fact that money and glitter and women do not equal happiness.. I would trade to have real genuine people who care in my circle, a true friend, woman u can trust if u have that your better of than the guy with the glitter..

I smashed someone's fiancé raw a couple weeks ago, got a handie from the hand with the ring on it..
laugh.gif
mean.gif

So to add to my escalating "racism" towards whites and asians. Some half white half asian kid was talking big game about how LA is a disease because there is too much ethnic diversity. I wonder what will happen in 15 years when Latins are no longer a minority. I feel like many white dudes would rather die
indifferent.gif

He also went on about how white people are more civilized and such. He is still my friend, so racism isnt the right word but I hate how asians hate themselves so much. He thinks he is better than everyone because he is a white american.

I responded with, magically turning white without pain would rank under being forced to drink hot lead in a list of things that I would want to happen to me so say what you want. Then I walked away.
mean.gif

You scaring me sunshine.

- I am a living testament to the fact that money and glitter and women do not equal happiness.. I would trade to have real genuine people who care in my circle, a true friend, woman u can trust if u have that your better of than the guy with the glitter..
As someone who has experienced both worlds, I respectfully disagree. As a kid my dad made a lot of tax free money working for the UN. Life was never better. He lost his job because he had a snake in his circle. Now there is a bunch of false **** about him on the internet so he can't get a good job.

As a teenager I had the chance to smash girls but I really wasnt that interested. I guess it was anxiety. But that's because I made a lot of money for someone my age doing stuff I am not sure I can talk about on here. Didnt get big, just had a lot of extra cash for someone my age, It wouldn't be a lot to someone with a decent career. But all those girls disappeared over night when I stopped. I am a firm believer that money can buy love. Seal the prenup so tight that she will never leave. But when I had money, I had no interest in wifing anybody. I want to get back to that state but it will take a lot of money now that I am older. I know I don't need anyone. When I have the money to pick and choose I won't settle.

Money definitely can not buy love... It can buy everything but love, it's easier to find love when u broke..

url="/t/502478/confessions/780#post_17281006"]It can buy everything but respect. But if you truly believe that, why not pretend to be broke?[/quote] if I had to pretend that wouldn't be love either would it, love is not based on circumstances... And that's just my expirience, all my exes who love me I acquired when I was broke.. I think me and your definitions of love are diff.

Last edited:
when you broke everybody love you..when you separate yourself from the pack..their insecurities show if they didnt really care for you in my opinion...

Last edited:
if I had to pretend that wouldn't be love either would it, love is not based on circumstances... And that's just my expirience, all my exes who love me I acquired when I was broke.. I think me and your definitions of love are diff.
Exactly why you should pretend. If she loves you when you are broke then she will love you when you are rich making it unconditional. IDK, I think the whole concept of love is outdated
But if she loves you when you are rich, there is no telling where she'll be when you are broke

Last edited:
The girl I thought was perfect for me (and still do) just uploaded a pic of herself on fb. Everytime she does this I hurt inside. Ruined my chance with a perfect ***** because of my thirst. No one since has been able to compare.

The girl I thought was perfect for me (and still do) just uploaded a pic of herself on fb. Everytime she does this I hurt inside. Ruined my chance with a perfect ***** because of my thirst. No one since has been able to compare.

Huh? Why don't you just talk to her? And post her picture.

Get whats yours. Dont take no for an answer. If not, move on. Plenty of "fish in the sea".
I tried that. She doesnt feel the same way and there is nothing I can do about it. Its been two years and I havent gotten over her. Not like we dated. We hung out and I wanted more but she was straight. :/ She wants to be just friends.

Huh? Why don't you just talk to her? And post her picture.
There is nothing else I can say. I can't force feelings on her. My fault though. If I was more experienced with women by the time this one came around I would've been had game.

Not posting pics of her. She's a cute white/hispanic from Argentina. Thick body, somewhat nerdy, fashionable, weird in a cool and cute way. She had low self esteem though. She says she never gets that type of male attention. I guess it made her uncomfortable. She has no idea how good looking she was, at least to me.

Last edited:
Looks like the internet toughguy is back to show off his e-penis. Picking on people online of all places makes him feel like he has accomplished something with his pathtetic life

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom