Confessions

bro what's crazy is i hid the body wash and condoms in a suitcase in one of my bedrooms. She had to of gone through my **** when I was sleep or something. She poured that **** on my head when I was sleep woke up like
slime.JPG

What's even more annoying is when side came over she was like "im gonna bring over my own bodywash I have sensitive skin" and i have dr. teals at my crib and old spice and this ***** brought over some ****ing Suave man. I'm gonna take some time for myself i don't even wanna hang with side like that rn

bro what's crazy is i hid the body wash and condoms in a suitcase in one of my bedrooms. She had to of gone through my **** when I was sleep or something. She poured that **** on my head when I was sleep woke up like
slime.JPG

What's even more annoying is when side came over she was like "im gonna bring over my own bodywash I have sensitive skin" and i have dr. teals at my crib and old spice and this ***** brought over some ****ing Suave man. I'm gonna take some time for myself i don't even wanna hang with side like that rn
Damn shorty brought over some other dudes body wash to get you jammed up too…yea the universe telling you to chill for a lil min :lol: :smh:

Why you just ain’t tell your main that’s your bottle then? She can’t say nothing bout some men’s wash :lol:

Damn shorty brought over some other dudes body wash to get you jammed up too…yea the universe telling you to chill for a lil min :lol: :smh:

Why you just ain’t tell your main that’s your bottle then? She can’t say nothing bout some men’s wash :lol:
It's the suave womens body wash. So i couldn't pull that off. This just pissed me off more cause this **** is $3 talking bout "I got sensitive skin"

bw.JPG

slime.JPG

Would love to have seen your ELITE defense.

Already sold - feel free to DM and we can work something out.
no ur a little odd
welp my main found out about my side ting (side ting looks better but isn't the brightest crab in the barrel). Main and I have been on and off for a few years now and she found side tings body wash and a stash of condoms. I feel terrible cause I really do like her but lately we haven't really been hanging out or doing the nasty really. And everytime we do i always have to make the first move. I should've communicated my issues better but me and side just hit it off recently.

This morning main came over (she has a code to my house that i will be changing later today) and poured the body wash on my head when i was sleep and like tore up my living room but not too bad. And she whipped my *** but I was like Floyd against Canelo when he was up against the ropes and was eating them punches covering my face.

I need to stop sleeping around man but its just way too easy but I need to practice meat discipline.
pics not loading

Always let it be known that you change the access code to your crib weekly. This creates an expectation in their mind that they should always ask for entry into your spot.

As the homie frshstunna frshstunna said, always do a sweep. Everything has to go. Earrings, soap, clothes, etc. If it’s a random you’re taking down and she leaves anything behind, that goes in the trash.

But if shorty was a regular and was going through all your stuff like that, then that’s even more reason for her to not have the access code/key to your place.

Did you know she was coming over or did she pop up unannounced?

bro what's crazy is i hid the body wash and condoms in a suitcase in one of my bedrooms.

Either she was about to help herself to one of your suitcases for a trip or you already tripped her radar off before this my g :lol:

One of my joints telling me about their sensitive skin and showing up with some ******** Suave Sweat Pea bottle would've had me crying.

Either she was about to help herself to one of your suitcases for a trip or you already tripped her radar off before this my g :lol:

One of my joints telling me about their sensitive skin and showing up with some ******** Suave Sweat Pea bottle would've had me crying.
bruh i'm still mad at myself

Back
Top Bottom