Confessions

Ive never had a job where you could work from home. Thatd be difficult for me. Ive done a few online classes and didnt do my best. I feel like I have to actually get up and go to work, id never be fully productive if i can just roll to my kitchen, or tv at anytime.

There's about 3 people in my office who are there every single day regardless of our work-from-home days.
One is the funniest/chill guy in the office, but he literally lives a 5 minute walk away from the office so in his case I'd probably be there too.
Another is a fairly newly hired developer, nothing odd about him but seems to think he has a hand in decision making after 3 weeks, which doesn't always go over well.

The third is a bit of an enigma to me. Easily the most highly skilled developer in the office. Chill guy, married with kids, doesn't say much but when he does it's often to joke around with others. Very helpful to new employees too etc. Here's the enigma part though. Ever since I started working there around 1.5 years ago, I've never seen this man either come in the office after me, or leave the office before me.
One time I worked 3 hours overtime because I was meeting up with friends nearby after work around 8 PM, and that's the only time I've seen him leaving the office. I know he has not only the most difficult and most integral workload but jesus, he literally works 9-10 hours a day.

That was me when I worked corporate, except i came in 15 mins late at 9.15 pm everyday, but i stayed like 10 hours til everything was done, and if it meant staying past that, i did.

I was the web dude, the lead marketer and handled all the video sales letters/ newsletters. Sometime id work like 36 hours straight, then id stop, cause ill star hallucinating.

Some of us are crazy and just like to work til its done. I run my own stuff now and ill work 16 hours straight pretty regularly.

Edit:

I only work hard because I smoke weed and drink coffee 24 hours a day and buy tons of action figures and autographed basketball, star wars and marvel cards on top of paying bills.

Its a pricey lifestyle that i must feed.

But if weed was free, id prolly work less.

Last edited:
Spider Man cheated on MJ with Black Cat multiple times.

This thinking doesnt even exist in comics.
Daredevil was tapping that

Screenshot_20231210-011626_Chrome~2.jpg

Daredevil was tapping that

Screenshot_20231210-011626_Chrome~2.jpg

Yes, but DD only got to give the D, cause she was spiting Spidey.

Look at Peter though, dude is about to go make it the Sinister 7.

I aint seen Spidey get this mad when MJ was study buddies with Harry who wanted to give her some Coke, soda.

Last edited:
That was me when I worked corporate, except i came in 15 mins late at 9.15 pm everyday, but i stayed like 10 hours til everything was done, and if it meant staying past that, i did.

I was the web dude, the lead marketer and handled all the video sales letters/ newsletters. Sometime id work like 36 hours straight, then id stop, cause ill star hallucinating.

Some of us are crazy and just like to work til its done. I run my own stuff now and ill work 16 hours straight pretty regularly.

Edit:

I only work hard because I smoke weed and drink coffee 24 hours a day and buy tons of action figures and autographed basketball, star wars and marvel cards on top of paying bills.

Its a pricey lifestyle that i must feed.

But if weed was free, id prolly work less.
Same boat. Usually 65-75hrs a week, weed and coffee are my jam. Kids and Bay Area housing smh.

Buy weed in bulk. It Saves money

Same boat. Usually 65-75hrs a week, weed and coffee are my jam. Kids and Bay Area housing smh.

Buy weed in bulk. It Saves money

I do! But I smoke like a rapper. Half Ounce to an ounce can go in one work session lol

But yeah I too am run by weed and coffee, its the best.

easy work is very real.

I just did a half hours worth of work in a 24 hour shift and got 10 hours of sleep.

I get sleep whenever I want, I just do your easy half hours worth of work 16x in one day.

But real talk, what do you do and tell me the secret so i can fit 64 shifts in one day!

My latest confessions.

1. I enjoy interacting with my NT family than almost anyone else.

2. It's been two years since my mom died but I still miss her everyday

3. People for the most part disappoint me everyday.

4. I find myself getting more angry at people that don't care about their fellow man.

5. Living just to work isn't life but it has been my life for far too long.

Nice,your job is hella important, if you dont do the snow plowin, people could die. Thus you deserve the perks.

Thanks bruh, yeah they budget crazy money for us. Without us the airport is closed. Not only commercial but there’s the air guard that uses our airport and all the shipping too.

The shipping boys are wild, they’ll close it to commercial if it snows too hard but you’ll have ups coming in on zero visibility landing on sketchy runways not giving a damn. Salute to those guys. Balls of steel. 🫡

My latest confessions.

1. I enjoy interacting with my NT family than almost anyone else.

2. It's been two years since my mom died but I still miss her everyday

3. People for the most part disappoint me everyday.

4. I find myself getting more angry at people that don't care about their fellow man.

5. Living just to work isn't life but it has been my life for far too long.
Hold your head my Brother, I know she's proud of you.
A lot of us enjoy interacting with you daily, you matter my guy

Hold your head my Brother, I know she's proud of you.
A lot of us enjoy interacting with you daily, you matter my guy
I'm really humbled and appreciative of you and my NT family. Getting to interact with you and others is really a blessing and a highlight of my life. I've shared how NT was there for me after my mom died in ways others were not. NT was something my mom was fascinated by. She loved how I made lifelong relationships on the internet and loved the NT Secret Santa. She used to ask if I could find her a message board. 😂

Last edited:
I'm really humbled and appreciative of you and my NT family. Getting to interact with you and others is really a blessing and a highlight of my life. I've shared how NT was there for me after my mom died in ways others were not. NT was something my mom was fascinated by. She loved how I made lifelong relationships on thw internet and loved the NT Secret Santa. She used to ask if I could find her a message board. 😂
Between the shtick and the jokes, and every now and then drops of real and thoughtful posts, you're easily one of my favorite NTrs. Moms raised you right you making her proud in my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom