Confessions

I'm going through some tough depression right now

Failing my classes at college, no job, broke, horrible with women, and getting fatter by the hour :lol:.

I feel like an idiot for being in college so long and have not learned a damn thing. :smh:

Only thing i enjoy is Film and i never filmed a damn thing in my life

I just want to move and start over somewhere else.

I'm kinda in a similar situation. I'm graduating in April with my BComm but feel like none of the stuff I've learned I'll ever apply in my life.

This final semester has been stressful as hell, I've never had a bigger workload any semester.

I don't like the people in my graduating class at all. I actually dread seeing them almost everyday in class and I can't wait till end of April when I don't have to go back to that school anymore.

I don't even talk to people my age, cuz the people in my program are so immature. I'm always hitting on women over 30 for short term things (makes me feel mad empty), and recently even talking to them feels wrong and awkward since I can't relate to them.

In high school and early parts of university I had so much confidence, right now it's hurting.

I feel confused and weird at my age of 22, I don't know where my life is headed. Hopefully I get the job I want this summer and begin working full time so I can move somewhere by myself in the near future and get away from my family who also annoy me a ton.

maybe you need a change of scenery man.

if it wasnt for certain obligations i wouldve picked up and left along time ago.
Yea either I am going to move back to the bay or the cheaper alternative which is austin(live in houston)...really so need a fresh start... Go somewhere I know nobody and start from the bottom( shout out to drake lol)

Thats what I need do bad too. Everything I hate about my life I blame it on Chicity. If I strike out with a girl, it's Chicago's fault, if I am feeling depressed, it's Chicago's fault, if my cousins in Africa catch malaria, it's Chicago's fault.

Hell I even want to start using my middle name as my last name.

I want nothing to do with my old life. When I move I will probably delete facebook and start a new one.

I spent the past 13 months chasing after a girl that didn't want to be with me because of all the stuff I put her through in the past.

Found something good with another girl. Been taking things slow. Thinking she may be the one. I was supposed to pop the question but we fell off. I was slowly starting to get back in a good place with her.

Girl I've been chasing finally decides she wants to give things a shot. But I don't want her any more after all we've been through. Didn't stop me from sleeping with her last night though. :smh: Part of me wants to let go, other part wants me to seize the opportunity that I waited so long to get.

Both girls are my exes. :smh:

I spent the past 13 months chasing after a girl that didn't want to be with me because of all the stuff I put her through in the past.

Found something good with another girl. Been taking things slow. Thinking she may be the one. I was supposed to pop the question but we fell off. I was slowly starting to get back in a good place with her.

Girl I've been chasing finally decides she wants to give things a shot. But I don't want her any more after all we've been through. Didn't stop me from sleeping with her last night though. :smh: Part of me wants to let go, other part wants me to seize the opportunity that I waited so long to get.

I would say forget about the one that you were chasing if she wasn't willing to give it a shot at that time, but who am I to say. I have had a thing for a girl I have been good friends with for the longest time and we have been through this, and no lie I would drop anyone to give it a shot with her if she was down :smh:

Thats what I need do bad too. Everything I hate about my life I blame it on Chicity. If I strike out with a girl, it's Chicago's fault, if I am feeling depressed, it's Chicago's fault, if my cousins in Africa catch malaria, it's Chicago's fault.

Hell I even want to start using my middle name as my last name.

I want nothing to do with my old life. When I move I will probably delete facebook and start a new one.

I dream of leaving the city I'm in man. Legit feel like all my problems come from me hating where I am at. Just my financials and other things aren't where I want them to be yet. I need to stop putting off school, should have been done a couple years ago and could have been gone.

Kind of want to leave out of the blue, feel like I have grown distant with a lot of my close friends since most of them live about an hour away from me now. Just want to know how long it would be before they even realized I had left.

I feel u but I got money but nobody to spend it on... I mean I help my mom out and my nieces and nephew get stuff but real spit it's nothing like being in love man... As corny as that sh*t sounds... I just miss that connection with a chick that you care about( like the type of girl that after u smash u talk and you don't mind fixing her something to eat type sh*t)... Stop smashing random chicks a year ago because that sh*t made me feel hella empty... Looking to go back to school since my job is making cuts... Been hella lucky I know how to play the "game" to stay employed but some days I wake up and look around and just feel great and then other days its just like man wtf.... Just tired of the anger I have and tired of hanging with people who are quick to critique but when you go in on their *** they get sensitive... Just need a new surrounding and maybe the possibilities will open up.... Just tired of my own rhetoric.... Just try to find my place but it would be nice to find a chick as well that we can just chill and actually have fun...sorry for depressing rant.... It's true everyday you have a choice to change but man that past hurt.... Just tired of being in my own head

Sometimes you just gotta spend it to spend it fam. I'm right there with you, but In my lifetime I've been with the wrong women, so I'm not about that love stuff. Seen too much evil from women to believe in it. I agree with what the other guy said. A change of scenery might be best. I'm graduating in may, and I have a job lined up back home. I'm thinking about trying my luck and finding something on the west coast or out of the country for some time to myself. Idk if this will work for you, but working out, reading, hustling, and tame impala is a temporary fix for me.

I feel like one day when I save enough money I want to basically start my own town out here in wyoming n get my families in from thailand or laos if I still have any left out there... only $1 mill and 10 employees needed to start that dream
Or something like that

I would say forget about the one that you were chasing if she wasn't willing to give it a shot at that time, but who am I to say. I have had a thing for a girl I have been good friends with for the longest time and we have been through this, and no lie I would drop anyone to give it a shot with her if she was down :smh:

I feel ya'll. I'm a cold dude and forget people easily, but this one won't leave my mind. I can see still tryna get at her a year later.

Maybe this is my karma. I'm sorry to all the women that have loved me, this is agony. Everyone you meet is just a reminder that their not her, and never will be good enough. I hope I run into that other one.

Last edited:
I used to be here, I didn't get over my anger issues until 5-6 months ago. 

I got mad over a lot of things, then when I calmed down I realized that it could have been handled a lot better and then I had to apologize to the people I insulted or offended. Over time I learned that being upset over the small things was a waste of my time. It's a lot easier living positively than angrily. I've progressed so far in my studies since I'm not spending my time calming down anymore. And I've gotten a lot closer with my girlfriend since I can talk to her instead of being mad. 

Just take the time to think. Anger isn't the only option. Most of the time when you're angry you probably think of things to make you angrier just to stay mad. It's just not the smart decision. 

Good luck fam

I feel you on the anger issue ... i got my work cut out for me ...

if u have any other useful links or insight PM them to me.
thanks...

i really need to stop splurging my money. :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

I 2nd that. I wilded out with my income tax. I payed off some bills, fixed my car, did stuff for my FAM. But did buy stuff I didn't need.

Job is trying to let me go, because of my sleeping disorder. Its not that I fall asleep while working, we get like hour, sometime 3 hour breaks, and you get bored so you chill, take a nap. Somebody from h.r. took a photo and sent it to my boss. I'm not even mad about losing the job because the pay sucks, I damn near sleep there to make decent money. Just worried about finding a job. It took me 2 years to get back on my feet.

i really need to stop splurging my money. :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

I 2nd that. I wilded out with my income tax. I payed off some bills, fixed my car, did stuff for my FAM. But did buy stuff I didn't need.

Job is trying to let me go, because of my sleeping disorder. Its not that I fall asleep while working, we get like hour, sometime 3 hour breaks, and you get bored so you chill, take a nap. Somebody from h.r. took a photo and sent it to my boss. I'm not even mad about losing the job because the pay sucks, I damn near sleep there to make decent money. Just worried about finding a job. It took me 2 years to get back on my feet.

Haven't gotten yambs in over a month, I legit think it's screwing with my focus.
Actually that isn't true, it's the exact opposite.

When you focus your energies on a single task, instead of multiple things including sex you tend to be most creative.

At one point, Sigmund Freud told his wife he was done having sex with here because he wanted to focus on his studies. He noted it as the time he was most creative. Try focusing on your work/studies.

I can't stop spending money. I'm 18 and ran through over $5000 since my 18th birthday last April.

When I'm out I buy drinks for everyone I like. I feel like because I have a lot of money for my age and never worked a day (besides investing,stocks etc.) I should spread around the love. On one hand it makes me feel good but then I feel like I'm wasting too much.

Actually that isn't true, it's the exact opposite.

When you focus your energies on a single task, instead of multiple things including sex you tend to be most creative.

At one point, Sigmund Freud told his wife he was done having sex with here because he wanted to focus on his studies. He noted it as the time he was most creative. Try focusing on your work/studies.
George Costanza can also vouch for this :lol:

After playing basketball today I am fully convinced that I SUCK smh. Was missing open shots, bad passes, bad ball handling n most disturbing was missing open LAYUPS SMH. I never considered myself a good ball player but dam I've been horrible lately. I think I'm just gon retire from basketball lol

After playing basketball today I am fully convinced that I SUCK smh. Was missing open shots, bad passes, bad ball handling n most disturbing was missing open LAYUPS SMH. I never considered myself a good ball player but dam I've been horrible lately. I think I'm just gon retire from basketball lol
Lol basketball is a sport where you don't need to be good to have fun . Js get the ball in the hoop by any means necessary . Why you think you see so many old men in their 50's trynna play ball . Js have fun . Forget being good .

Lol basketball is a sport where you don't need to be good to have fun . Js get the ball in the hoop by any means necessary . Why you think you see so many old men in their 50's trynna play ball . Js have fun . Forget being good .

Lol man I know but I just hate being bad at certain things n basketball is one of them. I also hate being carried when playing teams, I couldn't do nothing to help my boy but stick the best player on the other team (which I did pretty well) but man that stuff was kinda discouraging but its just a game so its whatever

Back
Top Bottom