Confessions

That sounds good. Getting swoll for the masses :lol:

Make sure you're eating right as well, I was exercising daily, but I ended up malnourished and dehydrated. :x still recovering fully.
Education is a big one. This is a good goal.
This is why you gotta plan tattoos carefully :lol:

I didn't know you left chi though? Why would you want to move back anyway? You said you hated it there and you would rather love in NYC.
What types of African foods do you cook? :nerd:
Rosetta Stone is actually a really good program when you're trying to learn Spanish.it will cost $400 for all 5 levels but it teaches you at an astounding rate. I watched as my friend went from barely knowing juevos to being able to speak full sentences in a few weeks.
Good luck

EDIT: Sorry for the long read
LOL I did plan it carefully. There are three tattoos I want removed out of 7 so I ****** up. Gonna cost me 5ish stacks to get removed :smh:

1st tattoo I really like. So I went back to the same artist for the second tattoo. The artist ****** it up badly :smh:. So I am getting both removed even though I really like the first one. I am removing and redoing it just because I dont even want to be reminded about what that artist did to a huge backpiece. Like I am embarrassed to take my shirt off at the beach. People think it is because I am skinny. No it is because of that tat that few know about. :smh:

The third one that I want to remove is a really good artist! If I had light skin the tat would have come out to be sick. I dont think she has the experience with really dark skin like mine (I am on Wale's level of blackness). The tattoo came out OKAY but I rather just remove it and get it over with.

I am not far from the Chi. When I "graduated" (still have two classes left) I moved in with my aunt and uncle until I pass the CPA exam and find a big boy job because you cant live in the chi with anything less than $40 a year assuming you are DEBT FREE. I have college loans to pay. CPA for major accounting firms start at 56.5 so I'll be good. Just need that job! My aunt and uncle's is in a city aout an hour away from Chicago. I still live in Chicago when it comes to doing anything fun.

Yah I want to move to NY or The Bay still. Don't hate Chicago, just the **** I have been through in it. I like it better than NY except for the fact that the city shuts down much earlier and is a different city 6 months of the year. The city itself is cool but I hate going places and thinking "Yah this girl who played me lives in that neighborhood", "Dude I thought was my friend lives in this neighborhood", "I got embarrassed by shorty in that bar, don't know what her problem is, I thought we were cool".

I want a fresh start. Visited NY and it had some really strong points over Chicago (like the Metro more than the L train, black chicks are fine as hell in comparison, city never sleeps you can start going out at 1 am). I still need to visit the Bay before I make that decision.

I actually have rosetta stone up to level 3 in every language :lol:. It is pretty good. Like I said I will definitely do that once I get a few of those goals out of the way. I will eventually need to pay for it because I need an update for level 4 and 5. Not sure if you can update a cracked version of a program

Last edited:
So i was suspended from college back in early feb.and I havent told my grandfather yet..before the incident I used to speak to him every other day or every 3-5 days..I spoke to him for the first time in a month yesterday..he seemed upset that I havent spoked to him that makes me me mad, but I would rather not speak to him than lie or even tell him that im out of school..I have two jobs now so maybe he won't be too upset but I just dont have the balls to tell him..dude is my idol I look up to him in everyway from the way he talks, walks, carrys himself, to the little things he does

I could honestly care less what the rest of my fam would say they are stuck up but man it kills me that I can't man up and tell him because I know how much it would hurt him

I pretend being ugly doesnt bother me, but I truly can't take it anymore

Man trust me, it's not that important. I'm civilized looking now, but when I started college I weighed 135 pounds, had acne, and was extremely tan (no hate against naturally brown people, it just didn't suit me at all :lol:). I actually got way more girls back then than I do now :frown: Just be social/outgoing and you're bound to get good looking girls eventually

Come to Cali and see for yourself how many 5'4 190 wanna be cholos/ Viet gangsters in XXLshirts are walking around with fine @#$ girls :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
23, been out of college for just a year with a job..

-Need to move, need a change of scenery. Feel like my life is currently a daily routine and I hate it.

-Confidence has been slacking lately, which is unsual for my age when in college that was the last thing on my mind

-Girl drives me nuts, always something going on with her and her issues and when its not she nags me over petty ish. Can't even talk to any yambs or friends who are girls without her giving me beef which is probably why my confidence is down. But in fairness I put her through some stuff like we all do. But it all comes down to me not being emotionally attached. I blame my parents divorce when I was younger they never truly were in love or were when I was growing up which led to pops cheating on moms. Never truly felt connected with a broad and when i do over the time I get sick of em and want something new.

-Job is ok and in my field, but nto ideally what I want to do with life. Work with all older people 30+ who can't relate so it sucks

-Money, never really had alot of money but I have always found ways to get the things I want (will start investing in the future)

Last edited:
Man trust me, it's not that important. I'm civilized looking now, but when I started college I weighed 135 pounds, had acne, and was extremely tan (no hate against naturally brown people, it just didn't suit me at all :lol:). I actually got way more girls back then than I do now :frown: Just be social/outgoing and you're bound to get good looking girls eventually

Come to Cali and see for yourself how many 5'4 190 wanna be cholos/ Viet gangsters in XXLshirts are walking around with fine @#$ girls :smh: :lol:
Latin women are naturally bad ******* tho. And they stick to their men.

For real I wonder how good I actually look to women. Sometimes I feel like I look damn good, others I feel like the ugly duck.

Man, I don't be having no clue. I think I'm average looking most of the time. Still don't like taking pictures tho :lol:

What blows me though is when women start talking about dudes they'd sleep with. My homegirl (she's an 8 ) was talking about she would bust it open for ASAP Rocky if he cut his hair and (no Frank Ocean) but that just screwed up my whole perspective on women's opinions about men.

Last edited:
lol I have that ugliness feelnig sometimes, but it's whatever, i kinda just go with the flow and i guess girls just follow, or maybe i'm just overthinking again 
laugh.gif

Another confession though, I've never had a girlfriend, I've had more then enough chances though. Kind kick myself some days about not growing a pair and just doing it though.

Man, I don't be having no clue. I think I'm average looking most of the time. Still don't like taking pictures tho :lol:

What blows me though is when women start talking about dudes they'd sleep with. My homegirl (she's an 8 ) was talking about she would bust it open for ASAP Rocky if he cut his hair and (no Frank Ocean) but that just screwed up my whole perspective on women's opinions about men.

Lmao at that last part, it reminded me of when I was in high school a couple years ago and I heard a girl I liked say Lil Waynes swag was sexy... :stoneface: :smh:
Never looked at that ***** the same again :lol:
Most womens opinions on men are hilarious, ironically they prob think the same about us lol

I'm going insane. I feel like I've evolved past my friends and family, because everyone around me who used to be the coolest people to me annoy me now. There isn't anything they can say or do that doesn't annoy me. I can feel my anger coming back, and after being so calm for so long it doesn't feel good. It feels like crap. But I can't escape the large amount of people who always want to talk about some dumb **** or debate with me over something I never said. I look at people I've known for a long time like they are the plague. It's even spread to my girlfriend whom I've been with for years. I can't get over this, because it feels like they are ruining my life and dragging me down and I wish there was just some rope I could cut and they would all tumble loose and out of my life. I've always been proud of myself for not reducing myself to drugs and alcohol over issues like this, but now I'm not so sure.

I want to go to college right this moment so I can leave them all behind and have nothing to do with them anymore. And what's with all these touchy feels people? They think they can touch my hair without asking me just because it's there? The hell is that? If you touch me, that's disrespect. Period. I don't care your reasoning, if you don't respect me then why should I respect you? I'm so worked up and annoyed because these people won't leave. And it's not until now that I realize that they have a huge part in my life and they are turning me for the worst.

I'm tired of these people nt, I really am.

I'm going insane. I feel like I've evolved past my friends and family, because everyone around me who used to be the coolest people to me annoy me now. There isn't anything they can say or do that doesn't annoy me. I can feel my anger coming back, and after being so calm for so long it doesn't feel good. It feels like crap. But I can't escape the large amount of people who always want to talk about some dumb **** or debate with me over something I never said. I look at people I've known for a long time like they are the plague. It's even spread to my girlfriend whom I've been with for years. I can't get over this, because it feels like they are ruining my life and dragging me down and I wish there was just some rope I could cut and they would all tumble loose and out of my life. I've always been proud of myself for not reducing myself to drugs and alcohol over issues like this, but now I'm not so sure.

I want to go to college right this moment so I can leave them all behind and have nothing to do with them anymore. And what's with all these touchy feels people? They think they can touch my hair without asking me just because it's there? The hell is that? If you touch me, that's disrespect. Period. I don't care your reasoning, if you don't respect me then why should I respect you? I'm so worked up and annoyed because these people won't leave. And it's not until now that I realize that they have a huge part in my life and they are turning me for the worst.

Local Herbal Essence man might help 
nerd.gif
 ?

Yuuup I avoid pictures like the plague, feel I am like the most non photogenic person ever. Maybe I will just post my mug up on some **** like hot or not and see what people rate it, feel like I am to old for that though.

Yuuup I avoid pictures like the plague, feel I am like the most non photogenic person ever. Maybe I will just post my mug up on some **** like hot or not and see what people rate it, feel like I am to old for that though.
I am too scared to even do that

Not into drugs^

Ready for that college life. I feel like my mind has went past my age, like I've grown more wise than people think the average 18 year old is.
Damn if I had to guess based on post I would've thought you were one of the older dudes. You got the 06 Grapes and didnt outgrow them over the last 7 years?

I felt the same way at your age. Nothing wrong with that. Went to college, one of the best decisions of my life if not THE BEST.
Definitely do it if you can. You will come to realize that you were right about most of those people but wrong about some. Best part is you can use the fact that you were away as an excuse for not seeing them when you realize who the good ones are.

Wish you the best.

:rofl:

Don't do that man

Back
Top Bottom