Confessions

While you're holding on to a relationship that isn't there she's getting &*$ed down by someone else. It hurts but you gotta move on homie!

Last edited:
well i managed to go about 2 days without creepin her page. wish i didn't slip up just now, that hurt.
laugh.gif
but i guess the bright side is what i did see confirmed that i really do need to move on though. let's try this again.

We should have a thread where we post pics of what we think other users look like. I'm picturing most of y'all as weirdos

im failing my art course this semester. passing everything else but freaking art like wtf its so hard

We should have a thread where we post pics of what we think other users look like. I'm picturing most of y'all as weirdos
I'm always curious when people say that...

What do I look like to you? (one member said he could tell our ages too, but he never told me how old i was)

I'm always curious when people say that...

What do I look like to you? (one member said he could tell our ages too, but he never told me how old i was)

Haven't had too much interaction wit you but skinny black kid or white kid. Don't ask me how I came to that conclusion. Lol

i know i need to move on but i just can't let go. it doesn't help that i can't seem to meet anyone new. i think that's partly because in the back of my mind i'm still thinking about/holding out hope for her. feels batman. :frown:

For real there is a girl that has been having this same effect on me :smh:
I know this feel, just ruined whatever I had between a girl and I around 3 weeks ago. Met a new girl though and now that I'm aware of this I'm not gonna let it happen again

I think I jerk off a lot because when I bust I feel something, I feel very empty. I'm too afraid of rejection to seek out real
yambs, and the girls I'm interested in either don't care or don't know about my existence.

I feel like I care about my friends more than they care about me, and I'm more loyal to
them than they are to me.

This is going to sound cliche, but I wish I could see what people would say/do if I was dead.

Posted a pic in TAN, don't think I look how I sound. 
laugh.gif

I think I got an addiction to masturbation 
tired.gif

I think I jerk off a lot because when I bust I feel something, I feel very empty. I'm too afraid of rejection to seek out real
yambs, and the girls I'm interested in either don't care or don't know about my existence.

I feel like I care about my friends more than they care about me, and I'm more loyal to

This is going to sound cliche, but I wish I could see what people would say/do if I was dead.

Last edited:
Y'all nasty 
laugh.gif

Don't end up like that one guy who locked himself in a room with a bottle of lotion and fapped for 72 hours straight.

Find a faithful yamb 

:frown: Yeah I have thought about that before.

I have hooked up with 2 girls in my life that I have actually felt something for, and looking back when we were doing the business I didn't get that they felt the same. I really don't think I have hooked up with a chick where strong feelings have been reciprocated by the both of us, makes me feel almost cheap and worthless :smh:

I believe I made a thread about this a couple years ago, or maybe longer, but regarding my childhood friends.....we're no longer friends really, and quite honestly, I'm ok with that. It kind of helps that I have a gf, but I know that a gf doesn't replace bros. I think the last time we hung out was like last summer. And I'm usually extra quiet around them, simply because we have different interests; everything from fashion to music, art, travel, etc. I feel like they are stuck in place and I'm evolving. The only thing that sucks is that you grow up with these dudes, and expect to have these life experiences with them (getting into your early to mid 20s) and then poof, you're alone.

I would like to eventually find a new crowd, but it would have to happen organically. What I'm trying to say is I won't be actively looking for a crew, seemingly begging for every chance to hang out and grow closer.

Btw, one of my dudes still rocking Coogi & Russell athletics crewnecks as his "going out" attire, which (as shallow as it sounds ), is embarrassing to be seen with :lol:.

^Are we talking about the Coogi sweaters that Biggie would rock?
Trust me if I could afford these $600 sweaters I would rock em

Also they have really modernized their patterns lately too

But I understand it is not for everyone
If you are talking about those ugly t shirts that became popular for a lil bit in 09-10 then nvm. those were gross to begin with

The reason I stopped masturbating is because i felt empty doing it. It came to the point where I watched too much booty jiggling videos for me to even "get excited" off them. Now you wouldn't believe how long I have gone without

Y'all nasty 
laugh.gif

Don't end up like that one guy who locked himself in a room with a bottle of lotion and fapped for 72 hours straight.

Find a faithful yamb 
Someone did that? o.0

Last edited:
I believe I made a thread about this a couple years ago, or maybe longer, but regarding my childhood friends.....we're no longer friends really, and quite honestly, I'm ok with that. It kind of helps that I have a gf, but I know that a gf doesn't replace bros. I think the last time we hung out was like last summer. And I'm usually extra quiet around them, simply because we have different interests; everything from fashion to music, art, travel, etc. I feel like they are stuck in place and I'm evolving. The only thing that sucks is that you grow up with these dudes, and expect to have these life experiences with them (getting into your early to mid 20s) and then poof, you're alone.

I would like to eventually find a new crowd, but it would have to happen organically. What I'm trying to say is I won't be actively looking for a crew, seemingly begging for every chance to hang out and grow closer.

Btw, one of my dudes still rocking Coogi & Russell athletics crewnecks as his "going out" attire, which (as shallow as it sounds ), is embarrassing to be seen with :lol:.
I have a confession too...

I went through your threads you've made & I found this one funny

Last edited:

I have a confession too...

I went through your threads you've made & I found this one funny
That's just creepy b....

Me and my (now) ex best friend had an argument last summer and we still haven't spoken since then. I'm over it and accepted the fact that she doesn't want to be friends with me anymore. But honestly, everytime I hear about her, I get depressed. Not because I miss her (I do but then I don't) but because the fact that she doesn't want to be my friend anymore makes me feel like a crappy person. :\ Oh well. What can ya do....

Me and my (now) ex best friend had an argument last summer and we still haven't spoken since then. I'm over it and accepted the fact that she doesn't want to be friends with me anymore. But honestly, everytime I hear about her, I get depressed. Not because I miss her (I do but then I don't) but because the fact that she doesn't want to be my friend anymore makes me feel like a crappy person.
ohwell.gif
Oh well. What can ya do....
Arevyou a girl? If so my inbox is alwats open for you.

If not, you're an idiot for having a female bestfriend. So dumb.

Back
Top Bottom