Confessions

I fell like in these past couple of days I messed up. Did something I should have left alone. Now I feel worse than I did before. I blame it on myself, but I just had to get like this weight off my back. Everyday that passes fells like I'm stuck and not doing anything with my life. I know what I have to do to be were I want to be. I'm just scared of the fact I know I have to be alone to do it. My whole life I needed someone to be there for me, and make me feel like Im worth something. I tend to put people ahead of myself. So I never have time to work on me or my future. And I was okay with that because I like making people other than myself happy. Then it all blows up in my face when the same people can dip out of my life without a second thought. I don't see a light at the end of my tunnel but I know I have to keep moving. With all this being said I fell like I just need to go M.I.A for awhile and take a hiatus from NT.....

dude singing  usher confessions  in spanish. 
laugh.gif

I fell like in these past couple of days I messed up. Did something I should have left alone. Now I feel worse than I did before. I blame it on myself, but I just had to get like this weight off my back. Everyday that passes fells like I'm stuck and not doing anything with my life. I know what I have to do to be were I want to be. I'm just scared of the fact I know I have to be alone to do it. My whole life I needed someone to be there for me, and make me feel like Im worth something. I tend to put people ahead of myself. So I never have time to work on me or my future. And I was okay with that because I like making people other than myself happy . Then it all blows up in my face when the same people can dip out of my life without a second thought . I don't see a light at the end of my tunnel but I know I have to keep moving. With all this being said I fell like I just need to go M.I.A for awhile and take a hiatus from NT.....
[emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]......
Welcome To My Life Bro [emoji]128531[/emoji]. I know you remember the post I made like this awhile back

I'm rushing a fraternity and I think every single day if this is for me. We been in the process for 3 months and have 1 month left. It's a love/hate relationship. It feels like i have this huge weight on my back. But it's also a ton of fun, there's always something going on.
Tomorrow is the first day back to school and I don't know what to expect....

I think I'm unhappy in my relationship. Been with her since we were teens so she has a bond with me but I feel like I haven't grown on my own.
mean.gif

I think I'm unhappy in my relationship. Been with her since we were teens so she has a bond with me but I feel like I haven't grown on my own.
mean.gif
Do you think it's due to her specifically or just being in a relationship for such a long time? Either way, I'd talk to her about it, but if it's the latter then I'd be more delicate about it and openly tell her that it's not specifically because of her.

Communication is important and hiding how you feel from her could put strain and tension into your relationship if it hasn't started already.

mean.gif
Just start lifting and pursuing your own hobbies. Make moves for yourself.

I'll just say if you think you're unhappy as in 'bored' or the relationship just feels like it's repetitive and you're still young where you feel like dating sound be exciting and fireworks then do your best to change something around in that relationship. Dead honest truth if you search for the honeymoon stage feeling of a relationship you'll be searching forever. But if you just feel like you aren't in love but just love her then let it go and stand firm because no one likes their emotions played with.

Leaving home for the fist time and me being 28 years old born and raised in the same city. The gf got a new job out Tulsa at the Army Corp of Engineers. Got teary saying goodbye to my parents and feel guilty of leaving cause their gettinh old. It'll be the first time ever living with someone else and as well as out the state. All I remember is that my crying and say don't leave us for good and to come back, that his me in the feels. And you know the asian culture is they take care of you and when they get older we take care of them. The gf wants me to go to school and is willing to pay for living and all i gotta pay is food and cable and all the other stuff on my side. we'll be on the road first thing in the morning from Bremerton. Its starting to hit me now, you use to see your parents all the time and now you can only hear their voice or face talk to them. At the same time I gotta take advantage of this and strap down on my school and actually do something about myself. we'll see out things go. Hold me NT (no homer)

Leaving home for the fist time and me being 28 years old born and raised in the same city. The gf got a new job out Tulsa at the Army Corp of Engineers. Got teary saying goodbye to my parents and feel guilty of leaving cause their gettinh old. It'll be the first time ever living with someone else and as well as out the state. All I remember is that my crying and say don't leave us for good and to come back, that his me in the feels. And you know the asian culture is they take care of you and when they get older we take care of them. The gf wants me to go to school and is willing to pay for living and all i gotta pay is food and cable and all the other stuff on my side. we'll be on the road first thing in the morning from Bremerton. Its starting to hit me now, you use to see your parents all the time and now you can only hear their voice or face talk to them. At the same time I gotta take advantage of this and strap down on my school and actually do something about myself. we'll see out things go. Hold me NT (no homer)

Last edited:
Goin through the lowest point of my life right now and I possibly might do a year in jail soon....

Cmon man no one should drive you to the point where you have to assault them. Cooler heads prevail every time and the bigger person walks away

i dont know the whole story but easier said than done when maybe a person tries to walk away but other keeps pushing buttons

if it was a woman, and she came at you and you were just trying to defend yourself

im very sorry to hear that

I caught an assault charge

You gotta find different friends/places to spend your free time.

I had a reality check when I was 30 and still in the streets ready to swing on anybody talking ****. I dodged a bullet, but long story short, looking back I was a clown for even being out. My *** should've been home with my daughter.

I hope you can beat it, but even if you do, you're a big *** dude man. You might kill somebody over something stupid and throw your life away. It's never worth it.

I was there out in the city with my bro ready to throw down at any moment. Everybody moved away, I moved to the suburbs dolo and it was a blessing. That calm. Bored outta my ******* skull now though, I don't even see my neighbors.

Last edited:
I start a new job this Monday, but I've never been more depressed.

I often think about death.

I start a new job this Monday, but I've never been more depressed.

I often think about death.

Damn bro the pm always open if you need to vent.

Got an interview for a job that can pave the way to a successful career. Just so much **** going on in my life that it could mess this opportunity up for me. I got hope it will work out, but I've been let down so much that I'm not holding my breath.

Back
Top Bottom