Confessions

i wanna smash a granny
1000000826.gif

i wanna confess the past 12 months been hard emotionally, alotta stress from family relationships and women realationships
i think im reaching the stage of life where whatever i do for people around me they will still be bickering and disappointed because they want more
and i love family but when they act weird and ungrateful i feel like a chump wasting my time with them.

i wanna confess the past 12 months been hard emotionally, alotta stress from family relationships and women realationships
i think im reaching the stage of life where whatever i do for people around me they will still be bickering and disappointed because they want more
and i love family but when they act weird and ungrateful i feel like a chump wasting my time with them.
Family issues are definitely difficult to navigate at times and weigh a lot because it’s not as easy to just walk away and not be a part of it.

Just do your best in trying to help those in your family, but take care of yourself. Don’t fall on a knife trying to be a savior.. your peace should stay above all else.

Hope things get easier g.

Family issues are definitely difficult to navigate at times and weigh a lot because it’s not as easy to just walk away and not be a part of it.

Just do your best in trying to help those in your family, but take care of yourself. Don’t fall on a knife trying to be a savior.. your peace should stay above all else.

Hope things get easier g.
thank you fam
definitely hard cuz its ur blood can't just leave they with u 4 life.
one example, an uncle whom i've helped so much is tellin people im a thief :lol:
had me PERPLEXXEEDDDDD

you can cut your family off. I haven't talked to my mom in years, even her own parents don't blame me.
Ain’t spoken to my father in years. No interest to either, even if he came back trying.

Went a time not speaking to my mom, probably 5-6 years. She came back all apologies before my wedding when she realized I really was making a family. She wanted a part of it.

We have a healthy relationship now for the most part.

But yes, it is okay to remove yourself from family. Some people just don’t believe in that.

my mom thinks it's ok to try to tell me how to have my family function. if I or my wife disagree she's calling us cussing us out. then I tell her she's insane and all the sudden she's the victim. you can't ever be around her without her wilding out, I had enough.

the world is against her, everyone is dumb, she can't get along with anybody. you know the type.

Back
Top Bottom