Confident or Creepy vol when is enough

wrong post :nerd:

here we go lobotomybeats lobotomybeats

[COLOR=#red]Ok so I changed my course slightly after reading the texts we've been sending each other and plus hiw even my boy noticed how she always comes around me when we're in the same place even when there's an infinite amount of places she could be. She's definitely lying about not being interested in me. So I lightweight called her out on it when she tried to get fly on me on the third text.

Fact: Sometimes Alphas have Beta moments, just like sometimes Betas have Alpha moments. I quickly realized that I was Beta-like with my first response, and afterwards I chang3d it up on her. I used the classic move of making it seem like there's something wrong with her for not seeing how she'd win by getting with me, instead of it being something wrong with me. Sadly chicks respond to that because they tend to fall for dudes who they think are better than them. I use the same tactic for big-time job interviews when i feel that things arent going well initially and it is very effective. I ended up seeing her last night at the rec when i was hooping...and yes she was watching everything i was doing on the court intently and best believe i put on a dominant "performance". I'm definitely in her head and I'll have a textbook EWD story about that very soon. Take notes on how i flipped it on her in these text screenshots. Unrestrained pure confidence and even a little cockiness/arrogance was definitely applied after almost waving the white flag in the beginning.[/COLOR]

View media item 1248239
View media item 1248246
View media item 1248244

WheyMint still top 15 SNs of all time.

Last edited:
I gotta assume all of Elder's posts that have given a reputation have all been in TAY which I haven't been in a long time. I see the name around enough to know who he is but why is this particularly surprising/funny that it's him? :nerd:

:x  

@mytmouse76
 you're a female. How would you feel if you got those texts? He claims it works.

Other females of NT please chime in. It would be nice to get the female perspective. 

its always weird when you say no and someone keeps tryin to sell you on something...

i can't see that working...she already said she wanted to be friends...her decision was made...

I mean EWD is a Kappa we really surprised by this? :lol:

tumblr_nbuyhtuUYc1tf76g1o6_500.gif

mean.gif
 she gave him the application denied statement

....i appreciate your confidence ,....however ...... I apologize for the ....

Cold world mayne...

:smh: :smh:

I wouldn't have done it that way... But I can't see what's wrong with a cat having confidence.

A little too long winded, but I see what he's attempting to do.

Didn't he post screenshot of the same chick on his D a little bit later on doe?

Why hasn't that part been posted?

I never really fell for the EWD hype.
Dudes that constantly have to brag about their success usually making up for some shortcomings.

I have a friend with a very similar approach. Girls think he's a nice guy but they really don't like that type of behavior.
I lurked the TAY thread and never really posted, but never understood the hype either, 90% of dudes posts all he did was brag and talk about his great success. Lame

Cold world mayne...

:smh: :smh:

I wouldn't have done it that way... But I can't see what's wrong with a cat having confidence.

:nerd:

Cold world mayne...

mean.gif
mean.gif

think that was a different chick, even then, what man couldn't pull one strangler? everyone has that chick on they team that on the D regardless how you treat her.

Back
Top Bottom