CONFIRMED: Air Jordan 4 Cool Grey August 2019

WINGS OUT! I might need to double up
3756AEE0-06E6-4B56-B540-BB776627B0BE.jpeg
A2976F9A-F881-4230-9E1D-D2BF45646B94.jpeg

Mine came in today. These are nice, not mad I paid retail. Definitely not 04's, but these were nicely done. I distinctly remember on the OG, the padding in the ankle collar being plush af, which was surprising at the time because they started cutting back on materials even then.

After UNDS my pair today I can safely say these are better than the 2004’s. Easily.

More comfortable out the box, no immediate creasing, and no cracks, chips or stress marks on the midsole after 1 wear. Shape and parallel mesh panels are better too.

After UNDS my pair today I can safely say these are better than the 2004’s. Easily.

More comfortable out the box, no immediate creasing, and no cracks, chips or stress marks on the midsole after 1 wear. Shape and parallel mesh panels are better too.
Agreed.

Never owned the 04 pair but I spy with my little eye a very well down retro. I am still waiting it out to see if I can get these for 150 or less including shipping and tax. With JB sometimes it's like a cracker jack box when it comes to retros you don't know what you're going to get, but I have to say it appears they got it right with these.

I don’t know about y’alls pairs but the ankle padding on my pair is thick and plush af so at least for my pair I reject that criticism lol.

Culture vulture Virgil. :rolleyes
He definitely gets too much credit for already defined styles.
I wouldn't say he's a culture vulture. He's 38 from chicago. Hard to find any Chicagoans in their 30's who weren't massive Jordan fan as kids. He lived through the golden years in Chicago. Pretty sure he has a passion for his shoes.

Back
Top Bottom