CONFIRMED: Air Jordan 4 Cool Grey August 2019

I feel you bro.. I just really like the CG color way lol. I actually forgot about the III's which were fire and I actually have. They prob would sit though if they didn't QS them; a perfect example is the Tinker Grey and Green joints which were basically twisted CGs.

Don’t get me wrong, I loved the CG4 back then, I owed a pair, as well as the 3,9 and 11s.

I wish the my would retro the tour IV. That’s a colorway you barely see them use

Don’t get me wrong, I loved the CG4 back then, I owed a pair, as well as the 3,9 and 11s.

I wish the my would retro the tour IV. That’s a colorway you barely see them use

I had those too and till this day I think Tours are sick but if they retro them, I hope they fix the shape.

One of my favorite shoes in 8th grade.. might have to cop two pairs

Cool Grey 3 do not exist. Silver and Graphite where used on the shoe. The name just carried over from lack of a better name. I’m sure most know this and don’t care either way but they are different colors and don’t fall in the same classification.

Cool Grey's aren't bad, but I can't stand 4s with a jump man on the back

To be fair, if they made these with NA, they wouldn’t be true to the OG CG 4 release. I agree NA is obviously better (this isn’t even debatable with OG cws) but it would be weird to retro these with a different design.

Had these and the classic greens when they originally dropped. Might cop

We need a retro of those, Kanye rocked them heavily during the 2004 School Spirit tour (with a young John Legend and A-Trak in his band lol).

6F683EE0-3C18-4570-B8BF-D81F793E11A0.jpeg

joints were awful...they were literally yellowing in da box when released initially.

I know, I owned a pair myself. Paint and material quality, in terms of yellowing, has gotten significantly better since the 2004 4s though. Yellowing will still happen but it’s not as bad as it was back then (I.e. look at last year’s Mocha 3s-they we’re already yellowing at this point in 2001/2002). I think Nike/JB realize a lot of GRs sit nowadays and nobody would buy yellowed kicks in the outlets.

I just hope they release these in their OG shape or with the shape of the current BC IV's.. anything else in between is going to be painful.

wish they would switch it up and make the wings and heel rubber.

maybe yellow speckles on the midsole

Back
Top Bottom