CONFIRMED: Air Jordan 4 Cool Grey August 2019

I’m extremely excited for these. Hope they don’t change the materials or anything of that nature. These are a full retail release day cop for me

Only thing they need to change (they did already) is fix the midsole chip and cracking. So far no recent 3’s or 4’s I own are cracking and peeling. Especially my beat black cement 3 Nike Air pair. Worn hundreds of times and midsole still looks great.

Other than that I hope they keep the OG materials and color.

Posted them on NT when I got them back in 2012, and these were a worn pair, still looked good back then, Jordan Brand just need to do these right.

Had white laces in them too, swapped out the traditional grey :rofl: I thought I was pulling these off back in the day

full

full

I loved my pair of the first release I remember forgetting they dropped walking in to a store in Los Angeles near echo park maybe shoe warehouse possibly on like a Tuesday they weren’t even close to selling out so me being me I went through a few pairs found a choice pair and copped. If they re did these with plastic wings and tabs with Nike air branding they would be a top 5 colorway of all time for me. I guess I like the color but don’t like retro+ or the updated styling with the Nubuck wings and tabs.

Would be a huge deal breaker for me. Let em do it. I’m cool with it. Not gonna complain about being able to save money. Not sure why they’d use, but maybe that’s a “place holder” photo. Let’s hope.

It wouldn't surprise me knowing JB. But has anyone posted pics besides the one above? Production should be done.

What I said In the locked thread.

They have to have the durabuck wing and back for me to want to purchase again. It’s a lifestyle shoe before the labeling on boxes began and is part of the make up. These, White and greens, the Lasers, and the LS drops from 2006 should keep it leather and suede for its alternate originality. Also Lightning’s.

Believe me the shoe won’t look good and rather cheap with a cool grey plastic wing and back section. Also they won’t be able to do the chrome jumpman if it’s plastic on the back. And if they change it to black then again horrible.

This is my favorite retro plus colorway of any shoe and I won’t settle with changes and will pass if not the same as O.G.

The lower eyelet overlay doesn't have the little support pieces at the bottom so I don't think that's a look at the upcoming pair. Why would he have made it so small?

Plus I feel like I've seen that picture posted as a sample of the original pair before.

Those are in pretty good condition. I have cracking around the back tabs and on the tongues that isn't really noticable when wearing.

Back
Top Bottom