Confirmed Dates for XX3, AJF20, Spiz'ikes, Hydro & More

Gonna cop 2 out of 3 XX3s and both Spizikes......NIce Way to close off the year since JB Dropped the ball on the XI/XII CDP.

Originally Posted by nublee

Jordan Spiz'ike (sizes: 4Y+)

December 31

TigerWoods.jpg

YES, I was so close to spendin 300 on flightclub. Since these comin out, ima have 2 pass on the laser 1s.
frown.gif

eyes.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

The good thing is that the CG Spizikes will be a general release. Plenty will be out there to be had. Not the same for the XX3's. So better collect my cansto recycle so I can cop all these sick a-- Jordans. Better start walking the Strand in Santa Monica tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Franky 9

the strap on the 1s is ruining the shoe
feel the same way, but before copping, i'm going to see if there is a way to cut off the strap without ruining the leather

does anyone know if the strap on those 1s is removable like vandals? The shoe looks sick, but then they throw a buddy band up on it and RIP to yet anotherclassic

Rumor has it the strap is removable that is what someone said a while back when word was first released about these.

Cool grey spikes, finally...I have wanted a pair of those since i first saw them. I am a sucker for a cool grey colorway.

Motor Sports and all the XX3s are fire.

I am surprised that JB is coming out with a few things that are actually worth picking up.

Mad funny how everybody was saying those 6 rings were mad limited and suckas paying rap prices for them on eBay. Watch nobody cop now.

just called nike and had the rep run the product number on the cool grey spiz'ikes. she said they're scheduled for a 12/26 release and will be 175 justlike the rest. pack comes out that day so we'll se if RD stays the same

Back
Top Bottom