Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

Nice sarcasm. I was trying to say that I saw nike send out the tweet in 48 seconds and I sent the tweet out in about 10-15 seconds max. 

I can't fathom in anyway shape or form what you were trying to say in that jumble of words :rofl:

10-15 is still way too slow B. try 1-3 to even have a going chance

Last edited:
impossible to send the damn DM within 3 seconds. It was possible before they added the picture deal.

Exactly... smh I'm here trying to get some work done but since 3pm I been stuck to my desk
happy.gif
Juan Garcia @BluntedGiantSF just asked NikeSF for size 7.5 or 8... LOL I thought I'm only going against you here..

Last edited:
nah. proof of residency within 60 miles & proof you own the twitter account that sent the dm. :pimp:

The proof of residency within X amount of miles is actually a good idea. A local boutique here in the Bay Area made that a requirement when they did their own Twitter RSVP for the Yeezy 2s last year.

I'll be the first to admit that I'm salty.   Trying to catch the tweet during work on RSVP day kills my productivity.
sick.gif

#SPAGHETTI

Lenox got dudes going illiterate!!! 
roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Failed at Lenox...

Even the homie Beycoast couldn't get through for me out there...

Shocked as hell I got through manually at Mercer this afternoon. Never once been successful with RSVPing with them before

Back
Top Bottom