Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

while the other nike twitters are using hashtags as short as coldbj and dbthree, Georgetown has to pick a long *** word like courageous????

I sent my DM at 8 seconds and instantly knew I lost. In order to have the slightest chance to win it has to be less than 5 seconds. The misspelled hashtag didn't help at all either. Relying on NDC is like relying on Andrew Bynum's knee for a whole season.

I sent my DM at 8 seconds and instantly knew I lost. In order to have the slightest chance to win it has to be less than 5 seconds. The misspelled hashtag didn't help at all either. Relying on NDC is like relying on Andrew Bynum's knee for a whole season.
hahahahahaha 
roll.gif

Is there any way to see the timestamp (with seconds) when the tweet went out versus when I sent my DM in?

Pretty sure bo...... Er.. I mean inanimate computation devices have an advantage with these tricky hashtags. less errors made. less time processing the word, but i refuse to pay money for something I can do for free.

Guess it's time to retire until Nike goes back to doing wristbands

Doernbecher has live social media coordinators you dont say. *dialing

Yes, I'm salty.

1. I work with kids and it was tasteless

but 

1. I'm sick of striking out to services who Nike claims they're combatting.

Been trying to have patience with this RSVP system seeing how legit it can really benefit everyone. To this day I have yet to win one RSVP since they implemented it and in two different states..

Nike DC is rigged. I have RSVP them for general releases never got DM back. Yet I have gone in there on more than one orcas soon and they have had more than one pair in my size that they will claim no one RSVP for.

Back
Top Bottom