Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

Did anybody that chose FedEx Next Day end-up getting UPS Ground instead?

I just checked my tracking to see if it updated & thought it would direct me to FedEx, but it went to UPS and is listed as UPS Ground. I don't mind as it just makes me have to drive a bit further to pick it up at Will-Call, but I thought that extra $25 was meant for something. Weird thing is; I would have most likely received the shipment on Tuesday with FedEx Next Day anyways...

View media item 506160

I just checked my tracking to see if it updated & thought it would direct me to FedEx, but it went to UPS and is listed as UPS Ground. I don't mind as it just makes me have to drive a bit further to pick it up at Will-Call, but I thought that extra $25 was meant for something. Weird thing is; I would have most likely received the shipment on Tuesday with FedEx Next Day anyways...

View media item 506160

Mine shipping out tomorrow

:wink:

I'm not at NT at all today and when I come back all I see is a bunch of angry people and arguing. :lol:

Anyways I opted for the overnight shipping from NDC(which I usually never do, just wanted my kicks quick and figured it would help secure my pair)

Usually being out in the westcoast it takes about a week for my NDC orders to get to me. Safe to say that I am actually getting my $25 worth since I'm already getting em tomorrow.

View media item 506176

Last edited:
if anyone in here legit/trust worthy has a bot that will help me get the DB III's then contact me

i need to get those, this would be the only time id ever use a bot. I NEED THEM BADDDD
mean.gif
sick.gif
glad people got orders cancelled. hope they keep doing it

learn how to not use bots and do it the normal way.

no hate, makes it fair.

thats just me
Fair?
Welp.

Wonder how many dudes complaining are just guys who "cheated" (not my word) but didn't "cheat" well enough to get a pair.

Nike has cancelled a lot of the DB3 orders, so there will be a re-stock coming soon.
nerd.gif
Hate to break it to you, but the same people who got their orders canceled will likely be the same that get the pairs in the restock.

If you're just going to wait for your Twitter text alert from @nikestore and then jump on your computer, you're SOL.

The salt levels is way 2 high in here....gonna have to leave for awhile.....but good job on those 12 pairs you must have had to put in work to get those.....esp having that many people go with you to get RSVPs.
What work exactly?

You just let the program run.
You don't just get multiple pairs without much planning and preparation.  It is work, trust me.  Most dudes complaining just want things handed to them.

Just drop the shoes at random when it restocks. No tweets or announcements, it's as close to fairgame. Yeah there's going to be some who are refreshing with their auto add to cart, but then you know who to cancel again.

Just drop the shoes at random when it restocks. No tweets or announcements, it's as close to fairgame. Yeah there's going to be some who are refreshing with their auto add to cart, but then you know who to cancel again.
what type of person is going to keep checking NDC over and over for a possible restock without any heads up by nike?
indifferent.gif

Reading this thread makes me bitter as hell I slept thru 4 alarms n missed out. Cancelled orders got me hoping for restock tho.

View media item 506160

Could of swore I seen you another thread saying you didn't buy garbage quality Jordan's?

Yes yes, I believe it was the Shaq attaq thread...

View media item 506160

Could of swore I seen you another thread saying you didn't buy garbage quality Jordan's?

Yes yes, I believe it was the Shaq attaq thread...
Might want to make use of that Search Button feature or just view my posts from my profile. My posts in that thread were actually comparing the quality between the Shaq Attaqs (Reebok in general) versus several Jordan retro models. If you look again, you'll notice it's basically me correcting you on everything that you said from Jordan always using 'real' leather to quality control. (I believe I referred to you as suckling Jordan Brand's teat, which is most likely why you let my posts linger in your head for 3 months.) Never stated that I don't purchase Jordans. If so, it'd be ironic as I've actually purchased & loved several recent retro releases. (Especially the Retro+ colorways with the Black Grapes, XI lows & Toro IVs.)...

Lurking minions of NT. Again, too predictable...

I'm not at NT at all today and when I come back all I see is a bunch of angry people and arguing. :lol:

Anyways I opted for the overnight shipping from NDC(which I usually never do, just wanted my kicks quick and figured it would help secure my pair)

Usually being out in the westcoast it takes about a week for my NDC orders to get to me. Safe to say that I am actually getting my $25 worth since I'm already getting em tomorrow.

View media item 506176

Nice to see another NTer from the bay...

Used free option and actually got upgraded to 3-day UPS so im on the book for Thursday.

Nah, in a rush to complete my order I just kept the free ground shipping.

I've chatted with Nike's support 3 times now and all 3 reps have assured me that my order is good to go and it's just processing for now...keeping my fingers crossed.

when I use my icloud account for email contact on the order from Nike - I never ever get the order confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom