Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

I should add txt message tweets from ndc but i dont want a barrage of txt every weekend. If only you could get messages after certain keywords.

FNL stay trolling... nike does a pretty good job of keeping the chatter to a min... FNL and Eastbay... they stay tweeting some dumb stuff.

Im still wondering how they are catching people after the fact. Especially if they only got one pair. I know one theory has been suggested but it dont seem right.

Last edited:
A certain number of variables trigger a manual review and if it doesn't pass the sniff test your in trouble, at least that's how the IRS does it.

I know everybody supposedly "just got off the phone with Nike" but some ppl are saying Nike says your order is good and some saying Nike recalling shipped packages now...really...they gonna refund all that money to give yall hope that some are about to magically pop up on the site or they just gone cash out and keep it moving... which sounds more realistic? Smh
Nike is doing their best to scare a few people since they know word will travel.  From what I gather GREED will almost always get you caught. Order one pair and keep it moving. What you use is your business, you get caught oh well you were warned.  If your order is still pending maybe make the call, hope for the best prepare for the worst.  

Reselling is part of the culture now, we all do at some point and this is real life, if any of us could find a way to get 250% return on any investment in less than 48-72 hours we would in a heartbeat (legal of course). Sad thing is reselling has no boundaries now to some people, some people see it as strictly business, they could care less about how many people didn't get pairs cause they scooped them all.

The reality is everybody CAN'T be a reseller, and if you are cheating the system ONLY to resell your eventually going to meet karma.

Nike may recall a few pairs that haven't shipped yet only to make examples of these people, but a lot of effort goes into recalling a package especially once it's in the carriers hands, and Nike isn't going use a bunch of resources, time and effort only to have to relaunch some shoes that proceeds are going to charity, but best believe they are watching and they have made it clear.

I have never resold for a profit. If I need the money ill sell for retail plus fines for whatever site it gets sold through :/ if you wait for the best price to resell then you dont need the cash that bad.

Yah but i wanna know what those variables are. Nike would do this just as I join the dark side.

Anyway i came up on $670 yesterday and I do not want to have to pay a reseller but i am tired of missing out on every limited release because i cant program.

However being from africa myself i cant bring myself to paay that. |I

I have never resold for a profit. If I need the money ill sell for retail plus fines for whatever site it gets sold through :/ if you wait for the best price to resell then you dont need the cash that bad.

Yah but i wanna know what those variables are. Nike would do this just as I join the dark side.

Anyway i came up on $670 yesterday and I do not want to have to pay a reseller but i am tired of missing out on every limited release because i cant program.

However being from africa myself i cant bring myself to paay that. |I

we all take the L sometime. with that said, you should definitely, certainly wait at least until this weekend before buying a pair.

people will get their pairs in from ndc and somewhat saturate the market. sellers always lowball other sellers so they it makes their product more desirable and sell quicker.

its not a guarantee that the price will drop a lot. it just give you a chance to determine if it does since buying immediately after release is always the worse way to go.

When you move the mouse, click "add to cart", etc. all of those values get translated into a script. Websites can identify an automated script compared to manual script.

And its EVEN more simple to tell which ones are automated when 150 orders have the SAME EXACT script.

Nike is doing their best to scare a few people since they know word will travel.  From what I gather GREED will almost always get you caught. Order one pair and keep it moving. What you use is your business, you get caught oh well you were warned.  If your order is still pending maybe make the call, hope for the best prepare for the worst.  

Reselling is part of the culture now, we all do at some point and this is real life, if any of us could find a way to get 250% return on any investment in less than 48-72 hours we would in a heartbeat (legal of course). Sad thing is reselling has no boundaries now to some people, some people see it as strictly business, they could care less about how many people didn't get pairs cause they scooped them all.

The reality is everybody CAN'T be a reseller, and if you are cheating the system ONLY to resell your eventually going to meet karma.

Nike may recall a few pairs that haven't shipped yet only to make examples of these people, but a lot of effort goes into recalling a package especially once it's in the carriers hands, and Nike isn't going use a bunch of resources, time and effort only to have to relaunch some shoes that proceeds are going to charity, but best believe they are watching and they have made it clear.

agreed!

Dudes are straight Ralph Tresvant up in here 
laugh.gif

we all take the L sometime. with that said, you should definitely, certainly wait at least until this weekend before buying a pair.

people will get their pairs in from ndc and somewhat saturate the market. sellers always lowball other sellers so they it makes their product more desirable and sell quicker.

its not a guarantee that the price will drop a lot. it just give you a chance to determine if it does since buying immediately after release is always the worse way to go.

When it comes to Js I feel like I take the L more than most. I considered not even trying for these limited kicks.

[COLOR=#red]The reality is everybody CAN'T be a reseller, and if you are cheating the system ONLY to resell your eventually going to meet karma.[/COLOR]

Karma for reselling shoes? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you win some you lose some on to the next pair. aint nothing change

Last edited:
I know that Nike will take care of the 'unfair advantage' issue on the back end real-time during releases at some point, it's just a matter of when.  We need to make even more noise directed in their general direction regarding this.

I know that Nike will take care of the 'unfair advantage' issue on the back end real-time during releases at some point, it's just a matter of when.  We need to make even more noise directed in their general direction regarding this.
nike does not care... people have been reporting these issues for a good year now and all we get is a fake *** commitment to fairness letter..i even personally repoted rsvp sites and bot sites last year as well... still nothing done...unfair advantage is apart of the sneaker culture now just accept it or move along

Had to give my second pair of these to my lil brother...once he found out I had 2 he pulled the lil brother card so I had to let em go smh...salty af bout that...will be for awhile too....But pay it forward and atleast I got a pair so...TURN UP!!!
You, I copped 4 pair and after 2 bothers saying they were cool decided they wanted them. It's fam so it's all good I guess plus I still have 2 pair for myself.

Karma for reselling shoes?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you win some you lose some on to the next pair. aint nothing change
Seems like you misread my post... KARMA for being greedy and CHEATING the system to re-sell shoes.  The results are obvious as seen here in this thread.  One guy tries to buy 3 pairs, likely 1 to keep and 2 to resell using extra help and ends up with none.  Another uses extra help for the first time after nike warns us and ends up with none.  
indifferent.gif

In the end they are still shoes....but if you don't call buying 3 pairs of limited shoes with a program and getting all 3 cancelled karma well that's you.  No disrespect to the guy who had his cancelled, Nike had to make someone an  example you just happen to be their choice... THIS TIME.
mean.gif

Last edited:
nike does not care... people have been reporting these issues for a good year now and all we get is a fake *** commitment to fairness letter..i even personally repoted rsvp sites and bot sites last year as well... still nothing done...unfair advantage is apart of the sneaker culture now just accept it or move along
accept it or keep fighting, it all depends on what a person wants to do

everyone i know who used a bot this wknd has been getting cancelled

i guess it is easier to point out the auto scripts on a much more limited release , compared to GR

accept it or keep fighting, it all depends on what a person wants to do
accept that if u really want these limited kicks than u gotta do something about it because fighting is not gonna land you the kicks but "cheating" will.

Can anyone confirm how these fit? A little big like the white/cement and black/cement 3's? Leather 3's usually fit big but wasn't sure about these. Any feedback is appreciated.

everyone i know who used a bot this wknd has been getting cancelled

i guess it is easier to point out the auto scripts on a much more limited release , compared to GR
Does their orders still say pending or did they get cancellation emails today?  My order is out for delivery, but two of my boys who used one (the same one at that) and used the same shipping method have't gotten a shipping confirmation yet....

Does their orders still say pending or did they get cancellation emails today?  My order is out for delivery, but two of my boys who used one (the same one at that) and used the same shipping method have't gotten a shipping confirmation yet....
cancellation emails

Back
Top Bottom